I was told we would be getting a sneak peek of Black Manta's movie costume today, is that true...

I was told we would be getting a sneak peek of Black Manta's movie costume today, is that true? Also Black Manta thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no and you're a fucking idiot for believing shit you read on here

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

Actually the actor did tease on twitter something would drop today, although he may be trolling

He's teasing something but I guess "tomorrow" as in Aussie time?

I wonder how insufferable JAscariat is in real life.

Would fit his character.

>Manta thread

"The most anticipated DLC character in Netherealms Studio history"

That'd be Red Hood. Yet, surprise surprise a month after release no one gives a shit about him.

Im indifferent to the character but what has happened to proper artwork? Look at his neck and helmet. that is just impossible and still be considered a human being. where the fuck is there room for a jawline in that helmet? Sitting that high up on his neck indicates hes a being without a lower jaw at all. Not to mention the length of his neck and the shape of the helmet besides the jaw. Thats not a human character going by this pic.

>what has happened to proper artwork?

That's a fucking old ass picture, dude. He hasn't used a design like that in decades. This is what Manta is drawn like now.

His face would actually be where his upper neck is and his forehead would be exactly along the bottom edge of the helmet. Terrible design and terrible anatomy. very disappointing and im going to have to downvote it on sites with votes. sorry dc. hire real talent.

well that design makes more sense. i guess in live action he will essentially look like hes wearing a sculpted deep divers helmet that sits over his head and rests on his shoulders. he probably wont even have a visible neck, like deep divers helmets look.

if he has a neck and a big ass helmet im going to be upset.

Fuck off you dumb faggot.

Thats another example of an unusable design irl. The artist is trying to bend the laws of anatomy to have the neck and the big helmet. Just LOOK...theres no way he could look like that if a big helmet sat on his head above his exposed neck. If it sat OVER his head and connected to the suit on his shoulders then it would be fine for the most part though i wonder how a top heavy suit like that would move under water. the way they are drawing him is simply impossible to function in. His fucking forehead would be pressing againt to bottom seam of the helmet and his face would actually be his upper neck. Maybe hes INSIDE an oddly shaped neck/helmet doodad, like tony is behind the mask of iron man. you can punch him in his helmet all you want but if you want to break his nose you gotta punch him right in the throat of his suit (because thats where his face really is).

if you cant see that then theres no way you belong in this thread.

>Autism
Well its appropriate for a Manta thread I suppose

Actually I completely changed my mid. that suit works very well as long as you understand its a containment suit that can not turn its neck. If he turns his head its bullshit. the helmet sits on a reinforced neck contraption so i like that. it would need support. maybe it swivels for comic effect and maybe it blinks and squints its ey lights for emotion imitation, but please understand, his actual head is only a small part of whats inside the suits head. the anatomy might be sortve right but its really impractical to try to swim in.

No one cares you giant homo wannabe artist. The professional artist who drew that picture is both more successful than you and knows more about art than you. Fuck off back to deviantart you stupid cunt.

>Anatomy Lesson

Ok. That sortve addresses the jawline although i doubt he would be functionally comfortable and still top heavy. However..he cant fucking see out of those lenses. his eyeballs are directly at the corner of each eye piece. maybe he has video aided vision because theres no way at all he could see based on that drawing.

Fuck off, user.