Thor 3

Yeah, the "silver-all-over" look is a little bland, but is this is better costume than what we got in all the promotional material?

This one just seems more fitting for Valkerie anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/80-percent-thor-ragnarok-improvised-script/
mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Man-Thing
>Aires
>Beta Ray Bill

Who else is featured on this building?

It is a boring hunk of junk.

Rejoice, Billfags! You got your wish come true!

god damned monkey's paw.

You know what would be fitting for Valkyrie?
A character based on Norse Mythology?

Being a white blonde.

Screw that, the fact this is a comic book adaptation should be enough for that.

The worst part is that it's always blacks.

The never-ending butthurt of Viking fags. Bet you're the kind of guy who posts that speech from 13th Warrior under every picture of your shit beard.

Explain how making Valkyrie black is anything other than race-bait pandering.

she should've been white

The actress is hot

I disagree, and I don't even dislike black women.

The fact that you have to say that to avoid getting called a racist to de-legitimize your point is fucking tragic.

Frankly, they should have just made her A valkyrie, instead of THE Valkyrie.
Could have done whatever the fuck they wanted with her, then.

source it to me please

>The actress is hot
lolno.

You want hot black women? See the Black Panther cast, this girl's looks are mediocre as hell.

Have you considered that whatsername might be a good actress and right for the part?

Have you considered that giving black actors roles isn't always big studios trying to suck Tumblr's dick?

Have you considered that the woman is drop-dead gorgeous and makes my peepee stiff? She's even suitably buff.

I can name you ten amazonian blonde women characters in sci-fi and fantasy. I highly doubt you care about Valkyrie more than them, and if you do care about the character of Valkyrie so much, I doubt that you're such a baby that you'd care about cosmetic changes over characterization.

So really, you're just racist and trying to find an out for it, when it's not that big of a fucking deal. It's not like they only had aryans up to this point and she's the first black Asgardian. It's not like she's walked into the throneroom of the aryan Asgard while everyone's kneeling to Odin and went "Mmmhmm, ain't no way ahm bendin for no cracka-ass slavedrivin' massa!" while fucking Wu Tang plays in the distance.

>Have you considered that giving black actors roles isn't always big studios trying to suck Tumblr's dick?
Except it is. Blacks don't draw dimes so they shoehorn them everywhere else.

valkeri is a white girl and no black girl will ever look as good as or even better than a white girl

This is my thoughts.
Doesn't seem to share anything in common with Valkyrie, other then name. So, why not just a Valkyrie?

*valkyrie

>I'm not racist, but everything I say is

I hope the globalist left conspiracy racebends all your favourite characters.

This is true and I'll tell you why: Black facial features aren't as aesthetic.

>Might be a good actress
Maybe she is. That's not why the studio picked her.
>Giving black actors roles isn't to suck Tumblr's dick
Except it usually is, and you can see when it is by the media surrounding the film. Like this one.
>Woman is gorgeous
Subjective. I don't find her attractive in the slightest.
>If you care you're a baby
Good argument.
>You're just racist
Okay user. It's not possible that there are other motives for me being annoyed at this.

holy shit Sup Forumsmblr is actually real

Constantly visiting Sup Forums is frying your brain cells at an alarming rate.

Come on man, let's make everybody be a part of the fun. Theoretically the vikings could have represented their gods as they saw themselves, more so as they only saw live some of them. This is good enough so we can have black people have fun with Thor too.

"Why not white people in non-white pantheons?"
Watch gods of Egypt. Lots of whites playing middle eastern gods. Are middle eastern white? NO! But that doesn't matter, let's all of us have fun together!

I really wish you people would stop trying so hard to disguise your racism with silly "facts" like these. Just say you hate their stupid monkey noses so we can call you an ignorant bastard and have done with it.

How is he "ignorant" for being partial to northern European noses? Are you fucking insane?
I don't like cock. Does that make me a fucking homophobe?

i never said that i wasn't racist, i'm not but that doesn't change the fact that i never said that i wasn't racist and everything i said is fact and you wanting more race lifting just makes you a sjw

>Aires
Buenos

Because he's acting like his preferences are FACTS, and also throwing a whole group of people under the bus.
Believe it or not, they don't all look the same.

>Are middle eastern white
no, but the Egyptians weren't middle easterners

Middle-Easterns aren't white, but Egyptians aren't the same as "middle-easterns" or blacks, unlike what a lot of morons seem to think. Egyptians weren't necessarily white, but they were lighter skinned than people seem to think.

If you ask me, if black people can't have fun with Thor because none of the main characters are black, that's their problem, not mine.

>Believe it or not, they don't all look the same.
They do. Beyonce looks like Nicki Minaj and both are inferior to Taylor Swift

>Beyonce looks like Nicki Minaj
no man, that's not true

>Lots of whites playing middle eastern gods
They're anthros, animals should be the ones complaining, not bla...wait a minute, never mind.

Are you autist still arguing about this? She's black and nothing will change that. Sup Forums lost and they will continue losing. Diversity is never going away and no amount of "Day of the Rope!!1!" memong will stop it.

Wasn't there a computer program developed to determine facial aesthetic and it determined that white faces were better constructed than black?

See if that was Valkyrie, that would be something. Asgardian holy women who descend to the battlefield in crazy Asgardian mecha with blazing wings, to choose the fallen.

>Being upset that they're not being true to a comic in a comic adaptation film is Sup Forums
If they gave her a machinegun I'd be pissed too, shit's just wrong and I'm allowed to be pissed that it's wrong.

Reminder

>If they gave her a machinegun I'd be pissed too
They did, but you're choosing only to complain about her race. Funny.

>Always fucking niggers
>Never Asians, Native Americans, Arabs, Hindues, Hispanics, etc
>Always niggers
>Diversity
That's not diversity

>memong
What did he mean by this?

>“My style of working is I’ll often be behind the camera, or right next to the camera yelling words at people, like, ‘Say this, say this! Say it this way!’ I’ll straight-up give Anthony Hopkins a line reading. I don’t care.”

screenrant.com/80-percent-thor-ragnarok-improvised-script/

Uh Oh

i only went on Sup Forums for one and a quarter days this year

You are telling me there isn't a single black person you actually like or at least care about? that they are literally "THEY" for you, never part of a "we"?
Of course there is, don't lie. Let him/her have fun too.

Yeah, but don't tell him he might call you a racist and tell you to check your privilege.

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

Her darker skin has a good contrast with the lightness of the suit, if that makes sense

Were they Scottish like gerard Butler? did they have the same skin tone and facial traits? wouldn't Remi Malek be a more fitting choice to play Horus, Set or even the burglar protagonist?

Yikes. Oh I mean B-BASED MARVEL!

Yeah, contrast black and white works

If only they got the skin color right...

This.
And it goes for all media not only the MCU.

I mean I don't see Hispanic representation in Justice League, but they've been shoehorning Cyborg since the 52. In fact aside of Mantis, who by the way is an alien, I don't see any asian, native american, or hispanic having a big hero role in the Marvel movies. And no, Juan Punch Man is comic relief.

Seth didn't have the facial traits of Rami Malek or any Egyptian, Seth was a fucking jackal headed god

>The Mirror
>Objective, non-racist news

Ah sweet, I didn't know they'd unlocked Sup Forums in the special school's computer room.

Where does she have a machinegun
How could they fuck this up so god damn much

Get shoot up a church full of blacks if you care so much, jizzskin.

Unless you can disprove that study with facts everything you say is just shallow cries, fuccboi.

Marvel follows a market strategy that seems to work: Angry fans are fans who buy comics. is a win/win, they make the fans angry and earn brown points at the same time

>They did
She was manning a turret on a ship was all i saw. Every other shot was her using a sword i believe

I'm actually not white, that's why I'm complaining

I didn't say "we" because I'm not black. Are you stupid or what user
Yeah I've got some black friends from high school. If they're going to be bitches and not go see a movie because they don't like a "lack of representation" then they can suck it.

Now if they made a movie about a black superhero and made him white then they'd have something to complain about, because at the end of the day, the complaint isn't about race, it's about lack of faithfulness to source material.

In the new trailer? She uses a fancy sci-fi gatling gun.

You're confusing Marvel entertainment with Marvel studios.

MS makes the sidekicks black to get those sweet diversity points, but the focus is still on the non-skin changed person meanwhile Marvel Entertainment straight up replaces the character with a "better" minority replacement.

That's still a day and a quarter too much

I don't like it.

>it's about lack of faithfulness to source material.
At least for the non-Sup Forums part of Sup Forums.

I bet you've never read Mein Kampf because Hitler wrote it.

You can't see it because the ship wing is in the way, but the bottom right is Bi-Beast

Well at least you're consistent lol.

No, I haven't because it's a shitty meme book without substance.

She uses a mounted turret, why do you care?

I'd be interested in hearing why you think that.
If that's all it is that's fine, I guess. I'm not too fond of just how sci-fi heavy the MCU is. I don't recall the old comics being like that.

The worst part is that Marvel comics has tons of POC characters and heros, but they never use them. Gloria Grant? nope, lets black Liz Allen. Randy Robbertson? nope, lets black Flash. Ganke? nope, lets whatever that shit is Ned Leeds. Prowler? nope, lets black Shocker, etc

That's what people who constantly visit Sup Forums and r/thedonald turn into.

This. There are black, female, and black female characters that already exist in Marvel. But why use those characters? Let's just change pre-existing characters. After all, black female characters could never stand on their own merit, right?

Well once your fucking people get off your fucking asses and do something like blacks do then dont fucking complain. I dont see ya'll campaigning for representation like blacks do. Blacks started Oscars so White. Blacks started the Civil Rights Movement. Blacks got into the White House. Blacks are always at the forefront of movements for minorities. The rest of you just want to sit back and kiss up to whites while reaping the benefits of the black man's struggle.

>and do something like blacks do
Like killing police officers and riot?

Prowler was in Homecoming, and are you seriously pissed over the Shocker? Really? Fuck me, what a baby.

Man it is so obvious you didn't see Homecoming and are just another Sup Forumsack.

>a study where 100 people were asked to pick which celebrities they found attractive

Really makes you think.

>Talks about diversity
>Now turns out diversity is just the squeaky wheel gets the grease and not integration
Lol

>I have no argument for the laziness of my cucked people so I'll move goalposts

Pathetic.

>be black
No, it doesn't.

no shit they all don't look the same but that doesn't change the pure fact that whites are more attractive than black, both in appearance and personality

>I don't recall old Thor comics being sci-fi heavy

Then you sir are stupid.

>He got one wrong, lets ignore the other three
Nice strawmen

Attractiveness is formed by how society raises you my dude, and society is racist.

>Monica Ramebau
>Black Marvel
>fucking Cage relegated to non-canon tv shithole
Those are the ones that make me mad the most.

You mean fucking Blue Marvel? You didn't even get his name right.

>do something like blacks do then dont fucking complain.
Like chimp out and destroy cities in the name of equality? kek no thanks.

Your entire post is wrong.

Black Marvel isn't black though

I guess you're right user. Maybe I am just annoyed that they changed the character. Sue me.

I mentioned two in my post, fucknuts. Learn to count.

You're a baby for being pissed over Shocker and Liz, because how has their race ever factored into their character at all? How iconic is the white immediately around the eyes of the all-covered Shocker, and who could forget the amazing Ditko colours on that one panel of white blonde Liz Allen doing...err, something.

>Amora will never hold you in bondage for thousands of years
soemone hold me

Really? because society says Scarlet is hot and I don't find her hot, at all, specially not now. Same with Disgusting Vikander, holy shit she's puke inducing.