Could Batman escape from Jigsaw's house of horrors if he woke up naked and bound?

Could Batman escape from Jigsaw's house of horrors if he woke up naked and bound?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdDFdSdJpLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>naked and bound

yes

He would probably get everyone else killed saving himself

You know, A Batman/Saw crossover could totally work. To the point where I question why it hasn't happened yet.

I'd love to see how Bruce would be able to survive in Jigsaw's latest death trap and test filled warehouse without any of his shit.

It should happen. Riddler would easily do something like this

He's a skilled escape artist and Jigsaw's MO generally involves solvable puzzles that can nevertheless, kill you.

But most Batman tricks involve tools he carries in the suit.
Unless he carried something up his body cavities, what could he do?

Batman is a detective, right? I think it would be more fun having him search for jigsaw and happening to come across the victims. He paints back the picture of what went down and gathers clues in the meantime. Also all the victims would be Batman villains.

Riddler in Arkham City was set up to basically be Saw. They could easily do Riddler with the looks of The Batman version and the MO of Saw with riddles mixed in with the puzzles and it'd be an interesting movie. Like have it be Batman, some corrupt cops, gang memebers, government agents, etc. all trapped and Batman has to survive but also try to keep the other people alive as well.

Thing about his traps though is that most of them require killing other people to live

Fucking Joe Chill would be strapped next to Batman and Jigsaw would try to force Batman to kill him to save himself

youtube.com/watch?v=WdDFdSdJpLw

>kill off villains

Batman will have lock-picks he can regurgitate at will and a batarang up his ass.

that was probably his plan all along

>tfw wrote self insert saw fanfiction in 7th grade

I was a fucked up little girl.

Maybe Jigsaw realizes Batman's getting too close to finding him, and locks him up in one of his traps.

>girl

I'm sorry, I misread this: I thought it was asking if Jigsaw could escape from Batman's house of horrors.

...What sort of horrors would Batman deploy?

A lot of bats.

Maybe some smoke.

>Jigsaw tests Batman to see if he really is the competent vigilante he claims to be and it's all worth throwing his life away
>strips him of his suit, utility belt and all his gadgets and drops him in his latest house of horrors
>His tests consists of having to save his greatest enemies (such as Two-Face, Penguin, Ivy etc.) from death traps while being constantly reminded of all the pain they've caused either by Jigsaw himself or memorabilia such as newspaper clippings and photos plastered across the room.
>Meanwhile, Jim Gordon and the GCPD are trying to capture Jigsaw with the help of Detective Hoffman by following a trail of victims that were tested in Gotham.
>Batman's final test is to choose whether to "save" Bruce Wayne or Batman by having to either save Joker with the cost of having his true identity revealed to the public or stop his secrets from leaking while Joker slowly dies from his death trap.

Fund it.

>Batman starts investigating the Jigsaw murders, and coincidentally Jigsaw targets Bruce Wayne.

Are you still fucked up now? In a fun way?

Ends with Joker breaking out on his own while Bats saves his identity and the reveal that it was Dick in greasepaint the whole time.

yes, yes, no.