Legend Quest

just finished this after seeing it pop up a couple of times here. Starts weak but it doesn't take long to pick up to something pretty good actually so thanks Sup Forums

You are welcome
What do you like most?

i gotta say the ending, it felt like a much better version of weirdmageddon

Remember that Teodora is best girl

weird way to misspell marcella

Most people here liked the final episode

i hope Fenrir, is the main villain in the next season.

Could somebody pass me all the official social media from the staff and the studio?
I want to get any news as soon as possible

so since Teodora was never a ghost and is not only awake but over a century beyond the story, how is she gonna go back? I don't think, even on netflix, they'll let a family series let a supporting character throw themselves in front of a bus on purpose just to join in on the adventure

By astral projection

why every fucking Legend Quest thread use this scene as cape?

Many of us theorize that she could continue traveling astrally while sleeping
And that could lead to all kinds of new dynamics in the show

So does she get with the main guy or harbor feelings?

because Teodora is best girl and help better to identifies a Legend quests threads

Who won as your favorite character of the show?

Teodora. I mean it's cliche to say that in these threads but even before the half way point of the series, you see that she does get some shit done and she doesn't do it for the credit. she's surprisingly well rounded, she had mystery but that's mainly because either that movie had more backstory I wasn't aware of because I never watched it or no one asks why she's dressed like that or what's the deal with her fucking cellphone when it's the 19th century. Honestly I knew time shenanigans were involved with her but I was still surprised when I started seeing the bread crumbs being laid down for what it actually was

Not surprising what you say, Teodora (Netfixdora) is a character very well done, she's popular for a reason
What would you like to see in season 2?

i hope to see some more native and probably african legends; coyote, anansi, anything from egypt. I know it just boils down to keeping the show a monster of the week/episode but not restricting to only one culture has kept that aspect interesting like with the Vodnik or the Jersey Devil

Hey user! its me, Alebrije!

It reminds me of someone

NOW he's a true slut. Just the way everybody wanted him to be.

Autralia and africa would be very good sources of legends

A poster of the new movie that's coming out.
>her expression
Teodora confirmed for wanting to get NEGROED. That's just fine with me, lolis who are into older guys are my fetish.

Maybe they could reintroduce Xochitl by having her being a modern friend of Teodora who's into new age shit and teaches her how to project her aura/spirit/whatever.

Hopefully they use Xochitl and not that stoner alebrije for this.

If her obsession with Leo's ass wasn't enough, now this happens.

>that stoner alebrije
Que la boca se te haga chicharon
>Teodora confirmed for wanting to get NEGROED
There was any doubt?