What really happened Sup Forums?

What really happened Sup Forums?

Why does this even exist? Why do this?

I would watch Flapjack over Johnny Bravo or Scooby Doo.

This thread again...

>Scooby Doo
>win

>Hating on Chowder, Flapjack, Gumball and Lazlo.
That was the shut that kept CN alive during the dark ages.

you became an adult?

Calarts

Fuck off loser. Take your ancient reddit memes somewhere else

(OP)
Nothing happened. Morons like Mr. Enter think something happened with cartoons, but the truth is, nothing's happened. You grew up. The only difference I see is that it's downgraded to cheap flash.

How was CN in a a dark age

You grew up.

I wonder when ragefaces and vectors will make a comeback.

"CN Real" and the head of CN at the time trying to get rid of cartoons on a CARTOON network.

>94135450
Cartoon Network's always been shit. The only good that came out of it was DBZ and Ed Edd n Eddy. Most of the shit on nowadays is SJW/leftist propaganda.

You must be young

Aside from CN Real

>Win/Fail
>Outdated shitty Reddit meme
Please kill yourself

Every one of those shows is absolute trash. Then again, most Cartoon Cartoons aren't much better.

Fuk auf neger chowder was fucking fantastic.

Don't worry, guys.
There will be another dark era of CN.

>Cartoon Cartoons
>And suddenly Scooby Doo
What an odd choice. Not Ed Edd n Eddy, not Cow and Chicken, not Codename Kids Next Door. Well at least Courage is on there.

I will give you that Camp Lazlo seemed like the beginning of the major decline. Or did Chowder come first? In any event I'd say Fosters was their last decent original show for a while, in any case. I'm still salty as fuck that Time Squad flopped.

For one thing, its original shows were Chowder, Flapjack, Gumball and Lazlo. Though I must admit 20 hour blocks of TT:G is worse. I would call it the Fall of Rome moreso than the Dark Ages.

>WHY DONT KIDS LIKE THE SAME SHOWS I LIKE

Shit taste spotted cap'n! Orders?