My Friend Dahmer pt2

just finishing up the storytime
link to live action trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=VX8ajObK81A
pt1:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode122-dahmer-part-i-infinity-land
myfrienddahmer.blogspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jeffrey_Dahmer
legacy.com/obituaries/name/thomas-tuttle-obituary?pid=1000000175339675&view=guestbook
whitepages.com/name/Jeffrey-M-Six/Akron-OH/4d1n6fe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o h b a b y

Image how much that year book would go for if that image was the cover.

hmmmmm

Why didn't Dahmer just do an Ed Kemper and stick to grave digging?

bc then we wouldn't have this comic

He was already a killer before he tried and failed to graverob

Why don't we have some sort of program where we donate the dead bodies of hot teens who died tragically early to people like Dahmer to keep them at bay?

just a few more sketches and then some IRL pics
then we'll get into the notes and stuff

these IRL pics are surreal 2bh
spooky

and that's it!
now let's get into these notes

The girl 3rd from the left in the 4th row is my waifu

>and that's it!
>now let's get into these notes

Thank you very much user!

amazing
thanks for joining in user
also thanks to original OP for starting the storytime

>waifuing a girl from the 70s
disgusting

Reading this drove me to watch a 1994 interview with Dahmer. It's pretty fucking unsettling how calm he was while describing what he did.

yea I've seen an interview or two of his and it's super creepy
guy was a fucking weirdo

Thanks for posting the notes.

this account of his first murder is creepy

no problem, they're pretty interesting

So /jdg/, I need more. What Dahmer related media should I move onto next?

reenactment

oops forgot my image
uhhh jk though don't do that
there was a movie I watched with my ex girlfriend about Dahmer, it wasn't all sensationalist garbage either, pretty similar to this comic
I'll try to remember it
might've just been called Dahmer

My life wouldn't make nearly as interesting a graphic novel, so I think I'll pass.

Great storytime OP

jeez this is fucked

He looks a bit like my dad.

soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode122-dahmer-part-i-infinity-land

and here is the final page
thanks for reading along boos and ghouls
my first time reading this

thanks yo

>Just leaving the bagged up body parts on the curb for garbage pickup
Jesus Christ. That's utterly horrifying but the goddamn balls of steel on Jeff to actually do that.

FYI that "well-known musician" is Chris Butler of The Waitresses they did I Know What Boys Like if you don't recognize them

It worked every time.

>He was disciplined only once, for imitating a prison official with a speech impediment, just as he had imitated the interior decorator all those years before
Holy fuck my sides. I feel bad but that's just perfect.

why is this figg guy looking more suspect than dahmer?

Dude, stop. Dahmer confessed to everything. And in such specific detail there's no way someone else was the killer or even involved.

What if Dahmer was merely Figg's puppet?

What if Derf planned it all so he could have a successful graphic novel and movie?

i'm not saying dahmer didn't do the crimes.

i'm just saying figg might have done a few crimes himself but hasn't been caught.

He got caught tons; he was a local troublemaker and known to the police.

What if Mark Meyers orchestrated everything knowing that he could get Derf to write a comic about his friend who was a serial killer who was actually a puppet for Figg, knowing he could direct a movie about it?

What if the Dahmer Fan Club was really like the Manson Family but only Jeff got caught, now the others are just working to create a false narrative through this GN and movie to make sure they don't get implicated, and Jeff was just upholding the rule of "not narcing on your pals"?

We're through the looking glass here, people.

The cool/crazy thing about the movie is that many scenes were filmed in Dahmer's actual childhood home. Derf knows the guy who bought it, a famous musician, and he allowed it. They actually rebuilt Jeff's clubhouse on the site of the original, as I recall.

>last podcast
My negro

That's actually really cool and frightening at the same time

For even more supplemental material, look at the book's blog:

myfrienddahmer.blogspot.com/

Half of it, especially the recent stuff, is talking about promotion for the book, awards, and some stuff about the movie's production. But the rest talks about recreating the town, the mall, Jeff's house, the '70s in general, Jeff's taste in music, Jeff's time at OSU, etc.

The most interesting bits to me were "It was a very different time" where he talks about how crazy it is that they got away with the Hitler sketch, as well as a literal slave auction for fundraising, where students would wear paper balls and chains and have to cater to their "mastuhs" for the day.

But what if HE was the one who killed and dissected all those dogs in the woods?
What if HE was the one who created the roadkills that Jeff would later take?
Maybe, the reason nobody in town suspected Dahmer was because Figg hogged all the psycho-attention to himself.
What if it was Lloyd who started Jeff's obsession with corpses and bones?
Maybe he was the true culprit behind it all...

You're thinking of Ed Gein, and that eventually stopped being enough for him, hence him murdering those two ladies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jeffrey_Dahmer

This has to be some kind of blasphemy. Way too creepy to do that.

Reminds me of something I read about a recent Richard Ramirez biopic:

>There is, however, one scene with a remarkable level of authenticity: a flashback in which Ramirez is captured as he races down a neighborhood street. That street is precisely the block on which Ramirez’s actual capture happened, and two of the men chasing him in the scene were also among those chasing him 30 years ago.

>"They still live across the street," said Griffiths. "Also, the Mustang that [Ramirez] tries to steal is literally the same Mustang. They still own it. They had to tow it to us; it wasn’t functioning."

god hates figgs

How do you think Figgs reacted towards all of this?

Not dahmer but Sup Forums with similar subject is The Blast. Saw it storytimed here, really fantastic comic about a killer, heavy on psychological aspect.

Name was likely changed as all of them except Jeff and Derf's were.

I was trying to find who it could be in this yearbook spread Thomas Tuttle maybe?

Maybe, but his obit makes him seem normal

legacy.com/obituaries/name/thomas-tuttle-obituary?pid=1000000175339675&view=guestbook

You can tell it's him because there's a comment from a Rhonda Arroyo, also in the yearbook

First time reading a whole comic on Sup Forums, very interesting. In a way, the authors description of Dhamer almost makes you sympathize with him. He grew up with a fucked up shitty family, had mental issues and was a token kid at school for making 'spaz' jokes to "fit in". After than everyone went off and forgot about him, why didn't anyone care? Someone could have at least tried to be a genuine friend . It's just disappointing. Figg was the bad guy

Derf says at the start faces have been changed as well, so we can't really hope to identify him by looks. It's probably only possible to identify Derf's friends he drew caricatures of at the time.

Personally, my defamatory guess at Figg's identity goes to Paul Flick. It's the similar sounding name coupled with the similar look of disinterest and lack of emotion in the photo to Dahmer.

Figg's real name is Jeffrey Six, you can see in the yearbook he looks a lot like the comic version too.

Here his infos, anyone wants to pay a visit? :^)
whitepages.com/name/Jeffrey-M-Six/Akron-OH/4d1n6fe