Why havent we beaten feminists out of OUR comics yet

Why havent we beaten feminists out of OUR comics yet

Make some right wing comics

Was this actually published by Marvel?

And that's why superhero teams limit the number of female emembers to 1

Yes.

Whitley is the worst writer Marvel has, makes Riveria look like Morrison

The last issue was... okay, probably because it actually centered around Nadia and Janet.

Could a distinctly rightwing hero even work?
Without looking like a Fox News Tract or the whole point being he's totally flawed that is.

John Walker was against sex ed and teaching evolution?

I was excited for that book after reading Waid's issues introducing the AN Wasp.

Everything else aside this is just unprofessional looking. You can tell the artist has some talent but there was no effort put in at all and that's what kills me the most

No way this is an actual comic. This is a webcomic you are shilling, right?

>Comic writers are geeks that enjoy geeky things
More News at 11.

Rorschach is the closest you can get. Still deeply flawed.

Rorscach's whole point was he was wrong.
Everyone was wrong.

>like Empire Strikes Back
I don't know OP, I feel like it gets points for not being as clunky and awful as when Peter did it in Civil War

Must they be such fags about it?
Seems about just as clunky and awful.

Yes, but not if he was blatantly racist.
In fact, whoever find the right tone with a right-wings superhero for today's world may strike gold.

Whedonshit dialog.
Just when you thought someone couldn't fuck up something as basic as comic-book dialog.

Ignoring them is working. DC has already ditched them; Marvel just needs a house cleaning is all.

But how? Atleast a lot of liberal kumbaya bullshit makes for a decent "help your fellow man regardless" hero. Conservative "keep shit mostly the same" or "stay out of my shit" doesn't really work that well.

Looks like Unstoppable Wasp, and it's far from the worst thing Marvel's published, art wise.

>Must they be such fags about it?

If nothing else Im beginning to realize why I got bullied so much as a kid

I think the problem here isn't feminism but rather shitty writing.

>LOL X_X HAH HAH SO FUNNY

remember when he murdered a bunch of kids

You'd have to be a tool to not notice those things go hand-in-hand.

A lot of anti-heroes strike me as right-wing. Marshall Law springs to mind, as does Punisher, and even Lobo to some extent.

Who is the writer for this?

That is what typical feminist writing as seen in YA books and on tumblr looks like though.

I'm convinced feminism warps a writer's skill to fit a particular template because if they didn't fit in that template, their writing would be "problematic".

Every time.

I get spreading an agenda. Everyone has an agenda, it's just the way the world works, whatever. I usually don't care.

But with the talent Marvel could pull, with the inexhaustible pool of aspiring writers and artists available, how in the FUCK does this exist? Who looks at this art and reads this writing and thinks "This is the kind of output expected from a nearly century old, billion dollar industry?"

It looks like fanart drawn on someone's Tumblr and reads like a fanfic. I'm not saying comics are high art, but this...this is just garbage.

I think you're some tool who doesn't know a thing about writing.

Shitty writing is shitty writing.

The only difference is that in the current climate, you can market feminism.

The same person, ladies and gentlemen

>I think you're some tool who doesn't know a thing about writing.

Are you gonna have a tantrum because I called you out on your bullshit?

If only Mettle told him about gender politics instead.

Maybe we can actually analyze why it's bad writing, try to understand what about this page people don't like
Or we can be like these assholes
Who would rather talk about tumblr and sjws than the actual comic.

You know, why don't any of us go to cons and scream at creators? I mean, a woman went off at Marvel during SDCC because the pins they handed out made Kamala look white and Black Widow some generic red head.

Call me out on what?

I hate this rapid-fire quirky dialogue. It's not funny or meaningful and just feels like "Hello fellow kids"

is anyone going to tell marvel that people writing fanfic about people they work with is creepy?

>But with the talent Marvel could pull, with the inexhaustible pool of aspiring writers and artists available, how in the FUCK does this exist?
Leth likely knows Natasha Allegri personally and asked her to shit out a few pages to make page quota for that month. It's nepotism at its worst. Same with Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. You get one SJW in the door, and then suddenly they're hitting up their circle of SJW buddies. Soon enough the whole creative team involved is just a single clique of safe space pals.