Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coluItRxKUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRIME!

Jumps in water and swims away.

>06

I lean in and whisper

It's okay, literally anything is better than the cartoon outfit

I agree the cartoon version would've looked like shit, but the fact that it's 100% cgi is making it suffer hard

This is a tie-in game, right?

Laugh my ass off until I pee a little, then keep walkin.

Someone post the other version, that was displayed next to the original flash suit

100% CGI was a bad move, he looked a little weird in certain spots.

I still don't think movie Cyborg looks terrible though. If he evolves in each film and gets a little more streamlined and slick looking that'll be cool (and probably what they'll end up doing).

I did like his oddly Robocop like voice.

*unblocks*

Michael Bay called, he wants his franchise back.

It's the Green Lantern movie all over again.

There was no reason why they couldnt give him an actual costume. Hes half a face floating on a CGI body for crying out loud

It amazes me that anyone thought this was a good design.

Wow that's really fucking uncanny looking.

Haha, you Marlelcucks are pathetic! Homecoming flopped and your trying to distruct us from your failings!

DC does it again!

kings of character designs

Executives don't think like you and I, they are literally Ledger's Joker, they just wanna watch the word burn...

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Get me 100 super magnets, some gorilla glue, and a baseball bat

He looks bare, like he doesn't have any protective armour surrounding his gears and wires (so to speak). I'm guessing WB worried too much about wanting him to look nothing like Iron Man, and ended up making him look like a T-800.

>Applying that Op is a marvel fan

DAMN YOU MANTA!

Yknow who would probably have commissioned a great Cyborg design?

Chris Nolan

That guy's got a real cold blooded feel to all his movies with an emphasis on tech wizardry. Then again he's English, so he'd probably make Vic a soccer player instead.

I bet there is an earth where vic is identical to the main one except he plays soccer.

Except T-800s are FUCKING AWESOME LOOKING!

Excuse me sir. Please move your filthy robotic body aside so that it may not come into contact with my superior 100% human body.
>He proceeds to have an angst attack and I continue on my way while he's distracted by inner monologues and existential crisis

And fi they didn't want him to look like Iron Man, then why the hell did they put that red glowy thing in the middle of his chest?

Let's hit those showers

He has them sometimes.

Still unironically my favorite cyborg design.

You Robotist, son?

the teen titans version is maybe the best design in term balancing the meaty / robot parts both red and blue

No seriously who thought this design was a good idea?

Holy molly what a great design

>shotgun the squishy part of his head off

Should have gone full-body conversion, bitch.

No,no, I get that ..the original designs were good in most cases, but OP image screams "we don't want this to look Ironmanly so we'll avoid like the pest but it still looks like it looked like Iron Man at some point"

There's no color scheme, there's no balance, there's no dominant shapes...there's no fucking functional feeling to any of it...as good'ol uncle Olaf would say: " it's a fucking mess!!! "

Is that fucking robo-cellulite?

Laugh at him for looking like someone hot glued old kitchen equipment together.

All you need is a t-shirt with a QR code with a virus or a data dump that would push him too hard

>Cyborg's crotch is more menacing than the entire MCU
Really makes you think.

but why? making him wear something like the robocop costume from the remake with bits of CG here and there would have been way cheaper and better looking

>We will never see clean functional mech design like this on movies

they tried too hard to make him Not Ironman.

how to fix it
>smooth out the panels.
>more flesh

yeah I don't understand when Cyborg changed from guy with some robot parts to mostly robot with a partial human head

I tell him to BRING IT ON!

Aren't mechas really impractical on a technical level so they really shouldn't bother making the realistic

>Foilman

youtube.com/watch?v=coluItRxKUY

It's the battlemode. It's on this movie too. Snyder and Wilkinson did a good job making him not look like iron man, but I seriously hate the red lights.

i blame transformers. after that shit nobody bothered in making machines look believable again

and why the fuck isn't he wearing this the whole movie? (without the mask)

Problem with this designe it's that it looks like armored Negro instead of cyborg

>cyborg
>menacing
only to numale libtards

Dex mode for speed and agility, strength mode for actual fighting. Maybe there will be more modes.

Oh fuck off with your bullshit Kojima drone. That mech was one of the most unfuntional shit I have seen in any stealth games.
A well aimed RPG shot to the legs or hell, just one dude with a SMG flanking it and shoot the shit out of rider will easily take it down.
A mech will never ever be more functional than a tank.

Everyone in the league has a normal hero form and a battle mode aside from superman, who wants to bet flash battlemode will be yellow lightning?.

The reason for this is both toys, and that it gives more freedom for designe choices. In this movie we get royal armor aquaman and savage aquaman, in his movie probably just savage and traditional. Diana battlemode is her sword and shield, etc.

>turns him off

i didn't meant that, the cg thing looks horrible, what were they thinking?

From a distance he looks fucking terrible but in close up shots he's good

This get-up alone ruins every trailer I see. I can only imagine how much worse it will be where there's a whole movie to shit up.

I can only imagine because I'm skipping the movie.

I like the robo knees, the thighs look stupid tho

A "well aimed RPG" will take out most vehicles. A tank requires a trained crew and costs around $5 million a piece. They're also limited by relatively flat, dry terrain.

But that mech is meant for recon and it's the most effective buddy in the game when you just want to get in and get out murdering anyone who gets in your way which I did basically the entire last half of the game.

That alien tech doesn't need to look pretty in the eyes of humans, that's the point.

If you want to blame someone blame Johns for pitching cyborg as an alien monster, his designe reflects his new retarded origin.

Please, go to /k/ and post that shit.

>Hes half a face floating on a CGI body for crying out loud

What the hell did I just watch

He did have a costume on set, though.

Just not the good kind of costume

it doesn't look alien, looks too familiar and half assed. there's no one to blame but whoever designed that shit, it could have been done way better

>TOO FAMILIAR

Sure.

emphasizing all the alien stuff worked out great for superman

aesthetically id does. and at the same time it doesn't look like cyborg. it's just awkward

I actually like it. Not for Cyborg, but for some other character.

>clean functional mech design like this

No.
Just....NO.

"Realistic mechs" are not supposed to be "better" than tanks, they're just more versatile. They do things like scouting and support and moving in terrains that the heavier armored vehicles can't reach. They 're also used in urban combat, you can't drive your T-90 through a 2 meters wide alley,dude.

Cyborg isn't superman, and Johns stupid pitch is that cyborg is a self hating monster created by ab alien computer.

The turtles?

When will the Cyborg in the JL meme finally end?

Johns screw WB, they can't go back or would get calles racist.
Hal Jordan is safe.

Thats a huge fucking weak spot.

You make a valid point.

The places where it meets his face look especially fake.

Cyborg should not be fucking alien.
I like johns but it is the dumbest fucking shit he ever did

True. Maybe flatten it out a little more.

Maybe Mr. Terrific.

>tfw you're a comic fan and they ask you to deal with characters you're not fond of
He's living the dream but his job is ridiculously difficult. It's one thing to work on chaarcters you like, but once you have to do something with other characters it stars getting hard.

But uneducated cuckservatives are the ones scared of blacks, by their own admission.

I ain't afraid of no blacks!

Only a scared man carries a weapon.
Only a scared man wants good insurance.
Only a scared man believes in a moral world.
Only a scared man hates that which he does not understand.
Only a scared man follows the words of fools.

Yes, you are scared. Of many things. You're scared of me and what I might do to you.

But you need not fear me. I want to help you. Join me. Join the collective.

You will be assimilated.

Still better than CGI spidey

No it's definitely worse

Can't wait to see the concept art, and become depressed that i had to be born in this timeline.

God flesh biceps is the most retarded thing ever

It doesn't even make logical sense. Was his biceps the only thing that survived besides his face?