What happened with Jane and Betty?

I could careless about the other human cast and even the Asgard cast but Jane is supposed to be Thor romantic interest. I heard she was done with cape movies because of how shit they treat her, is that true? And the same goes for Betty, why is this new Banner such a slut?

>I could careless
It's couldn't care less you fucking moron.

The less Jane the better the Thor movie

Well, {{{Natalie Portman}}} thinks she's too good for superhero movies and wants too many shekels.

Jane ruined both movies so the fact she's not in this new one is fine by me

They realized that not even women are going to these movies for the romantic subplot.

Banner / Hulk has infinitely more of a personality. I'd much rather fuck him them than the cardboard cutout.

Jane is probably going to in Ragnarok tho i'd bet they'll recast her. After all, we need her so Marvel can do the best Thor stories!

Bros before hoes.

>Jane
I have no idea who would actually give a shit for that character if she is not wielding Mjolnir.

>Betty
Marvel likes to pretend TIH didint happen so yeah...

I probably would've given this book a shot if I hadn't heard she'd used the word mansplaining, Marvel really shot themselves in the foot with that. Nobody has a problem with a blonde girl beating up bad guys with hammers, they just don't want to be lectured at about divisive political stuff. Marvel just has to push things too far all the time, alienating their fans to try to grab the elusive Tumblr demographic.

>no romantic interests in Ragnarok

Oh fuck, I just realized there's another reason to look forward to this movie.

I can't remember Thor's love interest; out of all the characters in the films, she is the one that made the least impression on me.

>Marvel likes to pretend TIH didint happen so yeah...

Wasn't Bruce and Abomination's Harlem brawl directly references in The Avengers when Widow tries to recruit him?
They also had William Hurt reprise his General Ross roll in Civil War.

>implying

They didn't show him shirtless looking off camera at someone for no reason.

They said that Black Valkyrie was going to play a similar role to Caiera.
So we may see some Hulk on Valkyrie action.
Followed by her dying.
And then Hulk going world breaker on Surtur as a result.

>They also had William Hurt reprise his General Ross roll in Civil War.
I bet the majority of the people who saw Civil War didn't even know he was in an MCU movie already. TIH was largely forgotten.

Show dont tell.
In every recap or special video made by marvel studios the deliberately leave out everything TIH related and use only footage from the Avengers movies.
Even Ross didnt feel like the one in TIH. But if they are at least giving us something Hulk related in the future im pretty sure it wont be more characters or foes.

>In every recap or special video made by marvel studios the deliberately leave out everything TIH related and use only footage from the Avengers movies.

Probably because Universal would demand their distribution rights for using scenes from their movie.
And the fact that Edward Norton looks nothing like Mark Ruffolo.

>hulk and valkyrie
blackwidow is going to piss

Give the hammer to Sif and make a better wonder woman than dc.

Marvel wins again baby.

I didn't realize until I watched it a second time on a plane ride. And that was only because I rewatched TIH directly before it

The village bicycle doesn't get to complain.

That "romance" was literally only for AoU. Completely dismissed after that

Betty should come back, Liv Tyler is a cutie, don't know if she would have chemistry with Ruffalo the same way she did with Norton. Still I would like her to come back.

Jane and Darcy should stay away. I rather have Sif back.

It's going to be adressed in Infinity Wars but I bet it's to break them up.

Only Whedon liked that pairing.

Fuck off.

t. dcuck

t. teenage Sup Forumsedditor

>Jane Foster got Culked

>I could careless
Hey hey hey.

That means you do care.

At least a little.

Wasnt she played as a cunt in the movies?

maybe its better to she to being given the bus!

This

You're thinking of HULK with Eric Banna. That's the one that didn't happen. Which is kind of a shame, in a way, since loved the fight with the army in the desert. But the movie was a reverse shit sandwich.

You might call her.. a culkquean.

As much as I love the real Thor, I would be okay with this. Just don't have her call herself Thor.

Exactly my point. I know it is part of the MCU and all but its the one movie that doesn't feel part of it.

>I could careless about the other human cast
Why, though?

Nobody else really cares about them 'cept for crazytits.

Apparently Betty's actress is reprising her role in IW