After all the outrage about GO, it's success might be what leads to a new season of the original Teen Titans

>After all the outrage about GO, it's success might be what leads to a new season of the original Teen Titans

Could you imagine?
Then imagine it being canceled after one season cause it gets 1/10 of GO's ratings

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20061209135742/http://www.titansgo.net/interviews.php?id=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What outrage over Go?

Are you joking?

What if GO is really an alternate reality the original TT's got sent to by a villain, and the end of GO is them discovering how to get back to their own world?

That doesn't work because we've gone how many seasons where that is never even slightly mentioned and the characters have watched the original TT themselves

That wouldn't explain why the titans became more dangerous than their rivals

I hope no one really things the OG TT's is coming back. That would be depressing.

I think we're getting a crossover.

Seriously TT itself has such brand recognition, can none of those faggots at the network justify a revival? Really?

it had 5 seasons and a movie

just fucking let it go

Not with a cliff hanger ending, I can't

>Starfire and Starfire
Cute

I'm very surprised it's not the other way around, CN seems to hate original Teen Titans

#6seasonsandamovie

>CN seems to hate original Teen Titans
based on?

Based on the fact that outside of maybe Samurai Jack there is no fanbase more vocal and hungry for a new season, and instead we just get TTGO cracking jokes on the series.

No, what happened?

That's the writers, not CN. But yeah, as someone who likes some episodes, they need to stop with the meta humor.

I mean if they liked it...wouldn't we have a new season?

SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE

Remember those times when crossed over with the 80's show?
I can see them doing something like that with TT and TTGO.
Maybe after The Night Begins to Shine is over.

TTGo makes money. Also Genndy fought for like forever to bring back Jack. I don't recall the old Titan crew bothering to do that

No, not really. You can like something and still not want to bring it back

They ended it on A. CLIFF. HANGER.

I bet you it's an episode of TTGO where the original versions meet the TTGO versions.

Honestly I'm a fan of GO, but something just feels so right and at home when I see the original cast.

>Crossover episode between the original TT and GoTT
>It ends with GoTT saving the original by being annoying, so the original tell them they're way better

Probably how it's going to be.

How it should be though is that original titans are needed to defeat a GO villain, and GO Titans are needed to be a original villain.

Is there any chance for a Toonami Teen Titans reboot/continuation?

I figure it would make sense from a network perspective. CN gets TT Go, and AS gets TT Classic. Cuts down on any potential confusion

They would just botch it like Samurai Jack.

They did it on purpose, so you're just gonna have to deal with that

web.archive.org/web/20061209135742/http://www.titansgo.net/interviews.php?id=3

>@rob_hoegee> We also knew that season five would be the last one. This was from the very beginning.

I doubt they'll be doing any massive projects until Fooly Cooly is out.

Samurai Jack was a hit though, so common sense would be new TT would be a smart move, but you know this soulless corporate types, they want money but they don't want to listen to what people want

No.

It's very existence and how it takes up most of the scheduling on CN

You'll have to deal with us crying about it then

Keep crying. That ending was brilliant.

Not a cliff hanger ending and you know it.

The 2003 show wasn't very good, and led to some of the most cancerous influences on the industry at large.

Like...what?

explain

>Is there any chance for a Toonami Teen Titans reboot/continuation?

No.

>I figure it would make sense from a network perspective.

It doesn't. GO gets tremendous ratings. CN doesn't need another TT.