Cyclops/Rightclops Thread

Post all Cyclops/Rightclops images. He's the hero we all need and deserve.

I am storytiming Morrison's 2001 New X-Men annual, when they rescue Xorn, and Emma keeps Cyclops awake all night, for a Domino fan

Muties get out, this is a homo sapiens board.

Cyclops getting randomly smacked is always amusing

Actually this a Sup Forumssmic board, and we say the Moonies and the Muggas can both go to hell!

Recommendation for video games that give an Xmen vibe, particularly RPGs

My experience is that most vampire factions have a weird sort of feel comparable to how the Xmen are presented

well there's X-Men Legends which is literally an X-Men RPG

Cyclops wasn't right. Iron Man knew about the mutants and predicted Cyclops was gonna fuck up and he almost did if it wasn't for the Avengers

Iron Man fucked up by attacking the Phoenix, and creating the Phoenix 5 in the process.
Hope was a real Phoenix host, Namor, Emma, Scott etc, werent. Basically, they cucked Hope out of her right. What she was born to do.

But Hope wasn't ready, she would've destroyed the Earth because Cyclops training was useless.

I meant more a narrative RPG than a combat
I played Xmen Legends, was disappointed
I'd love a more classic RPG narrative structure for an Xmen game
>make your character
>pick a power from a list of mutations
>pick a basic back story
>have actual dialogue with other characters

So you want a shitty Bethesda game?

that is a shitty editorial nonsense.

Avengers vs X-Men was not supposed to exist in first place. It existed only because Marvel saw an opportunity for an event in the story that was going to put an end to the large arc that begun in House of M when Wanda said No more Mutants.

Avengers were shoehorned into the story, and, as Bendis admits, he invented the "Hope needs to practice Kung Fu with Ironfist to be a good Phoenix Host" thing, because he couldnt think of a good reason for the Avengers to be in the story.

The Phoenix is a character, and he/she/it was written very out of character. The Phoenix isnt evil, and Dark Phoenix Jean Grey only destroyed a planet after being mind raped and abused by Mastermind working for the hellfire club. The story also ignored Rachel being a Phoenix Host with no problems for years. The Phoenix doesnt destroy planets for the lulz.

This is a hetero sapiens board, you degenerate.

Reminder: Beast was, is, and always will be right.

No, that's /tg/.

Hank is one of my favorites but the writers really fuck him over in terms of making him absolutely wrong on shit sometimes.

Fuck off Hank.

I don't read Marvel and even I know muties deserve the oven.

>I don't read
Sup Forums fuck off

>m-muh Sup Forums
Muties are self righteous pieces of shit, and DC has better material.

Eat shit, Scott.

>Company Wars
>In a non-Movie or tv thread

You are just too precious.

Oven is reserved for Inhumans

Go fuck yourself, traitor.

Name a single Inhuman that isn't absolute fucking garbage

Lockjaw

I thought we were talking about the comics? How can Marvelfags defend those? I was raised on Marvel but I'm now older and know better.

He stopped being right the minute he though bring the O5 to the present was a good idea. Oh, and doesn't he also become a villain in the future just cause Jean chose Scott and not him? I used to love Beast, but oh holy fuck has he made some dumb decisions in the last 6-7 years.

Kid Kaiju because cool kaijus
Moon Girl because FUCKING RED DINOSAUR
Crystal because she's the Avatar
Mad Maximus is cool

Karnak

>Moon Girl because FUCKING RED DINOSAUR

You're not cool because you have something Cool with you. MG is awful

>Moon girl
>Not garbage
I mean Devil Dinosaur is cool but that doesn't make Moon girl cool too.

Can't she mind transfer with Devil? That's pretty cool

I don't know about other things, but he was wrong during AvX and people need to accept it.
Mutants came back in spite of his actions, not because of them.

Punch dimension showing up in Ultimates was wonderful.

She could mind transfer with fucking Godzilla it won't make her awesome when she's still an obnoxious little retard

I think what people need to do is stop validating AvX by arguing who was most/least retarded.

This is true of nearly every Marvel event.

I've wanted a game like this for over two decades now.
It'd take a lot of work to make it decent, but it could be done.
I just want to be my own original mugga.

That game exists. That game is also shit.

>tfw you hate Mutants so much you become a mutant to better kill Mutants

>Beast
>Traitor
I don't think beast is even the same type of mutant as everyone else since we was born like that.

What's it called, then?

I was wondering why I'd never heard of this, but after a skim of it's wikipedia page, turns out it wasn't released on PC.

On the plus side, the game is the only outside media appearance of Surge and Pixie.

On the minus side, besides the game being crap, Pixie also dies.

Also, when MAA was still around, the three original characters from that game were killed off by the Circle of 8.

This only really goes to show that the people who believe this "lol mutants are just self righteous martyr complex mini hitlers" don't actually read comics, they just parrot what they've heard other retards say.

Even Hank knows user. Its time to accept it.