I hate Alex Hirsch

So i was on twitter a few weeks ago and i saw a shit ton of tweets from Alex that finally set me off. This ungrateful little dwarf was on there bitching and complaining about how executives at Disney thwarted him at every turn and made his life hell while he was there and basically spread the blame around to literally everyone but the janitors for his failures. How is it even possible he's this blind to reality? No one else on that network had his kind of problems,everyone else fulfilled their contractual obligations and no one bitched and complained quite as much as this overrated little hack. He killed his own show and destroyed his own career and still blames everyone else. Notice that show on FOX never happened? It took him five years to give his fans two seasons of a show and a thrown together rushed finale. How does this little faggot have the balls to walk around with this undeserved sense of accomplishment and entitlement? Fucking sick of this little asshole and all his drama.

So he's just your typical millennial/celebrity?

dude seems like the kind of person who's never getting picked up again, given his childishness

Waah waah waah, another thread of "read my script" neverbeens crying about the success of others.

> Man doesn't disney understand how hard I would suck their clits and dicks if they just read my script.

>duh they're just jealous because he got a show!

t. Alex hirsch

Hi Alex.

The thing that makes me the angriest is the complete denial his fans have that he fucked everything up. This man had the golden ticket and basically wiped his ass with it and burned every bridge he had and got himself blacklisted. I get so pissed when people keep making excuses for this man. If you wont listen to any other evidence at least stop and wonder why it took five years for him to put out just two seasons and the second one was so off the rails bad compared to the first. Christ no one else on Disney had these problems but this immature little douche.

he got blacklisted?

>bitter pacificafags trying to turn hirshposting into the next randy
Sad!

No one will take him on. He was supposed to be getting a show on FOX but all he got was a meeting with some executives and nothing happened after that and Cartoon network briefly considered giving him a show on adult swim but he never even got a sit down meeting. That was over two years ago now. I'm sure Disney let everyone in the industry know what a trainwreck Hirsch is. He can't even get anyone at Nickelodeon to call him back.

why do you care so much about a guy who made a kids cartoon?
you lads need to get your priorities in order

>inb4 H-hi alex!
don't even like the guy, but gravity falls is over. let it go.

Sad? Almost as sad as a grown man who blows a chance for a five season deal with Disney because he can;t cut it and we all vastly overestimated his talents as a writer. The show didn't end because that was where he wanted it to end,it ended because he did not have the talent to write five seasons worth of material. Well that and Disney finally got sick of his bullshit drama.

I think they are mad because he still struts around like he's some big deal when he's really just a childish little bum.

While I'm not trying to defend him, these are all bold statements and I want proof before I hop in the lynch mob.

Articles, links, pics, or first hand accounts please other wise this is all just bullshit.

what drama?

He makes lauran faust seem easy to work with.

WHY DID YOU DO IT ALEX?! YOU BROKE HER HEART! IN YOUR ALCOHOLIC RAGE YOU BROKE UP WITH THE/GFGGF/ THROUGH TEXT, GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL FOR MAKING HER SUFFER

>randy
Who?

>choke under pressure
>blame the pressure

Drinking problems,arguing with his staff,arguing with executives,Mani's ass hanging around,laziness,unwillingness to compromise and meet deadlines ect ect

Fuck that skinny talentless whore,she added to the problems and enabled him.

He makes James Cameron look stable and easy to work with.

No. user is just spreading lies on the internet again.