ITT: Superheroes doing average, mundane, everyday shit

ITT: Superheroes doing average, mundane, everyday shit

>touching food with gloves

Great thread, OP

>One_Minute_Meele-Spider-man_vs_Batman and_Robin.webm

This is great.

Mandatory

Isn't only one of those two a superhero?

I thought Luke Cage was a super merc-for-hire, but low-key

You know, Marvel. Just becuase you say you have the character say he doesn't want to be seen as a token, doesn't mean he's not a token

>not Luke and Danny
Fucking casuals

>I want to be Spider-man

Sorry, but you're Miles. Peter is spider-man.
When people say "Let's talk about Spider-man", they'll always mean Peter unless he's currently dead like in Miguel's time

thx m8

I wasn't posting it for Sup Forums bait, I was posting it because it was Miles getting annoyed at some SJW e-blogger, which is a modern mundane thing to do. I figured it was on the same level of like Superman getting pissed off at some SupermanCriticisms Tumblr blog or something.

What a faggot nigger.

kek

My fucking sides are gone

Posting Miles is Sup Forums bait regardless of intentions.
They're easily triggered, in case you haven't noticed.

I love clarks mildly annoyed reaction to Batman not eating the pie

>You know, Marvel. Just becuase you say you have the character say he doesn't want to be seen as a token, doesn't mean he's not a token

He wasn't really at first, He was just a replacement for the ultimate peter parker.

Why is Hal so fucking boring?

>when you live in new york and you can't tell if the crazy looking twitchy dude with the Punisher t-shirt and combat boots and camo pants shopping for cereal at 3 AM at the bodega is actually Frank or just a fanboy

Because you don't appreciate a simple man with simple goals in life.

I literally can't even read this shit because of how bland it looks. It doesn't help that his power is literally just
>DUDE LMAO I CAN DO EVERYTHING XD

More adorable Superfamily

Shouldn't Luke be wearing a black hoodie?

That's his costume, right?

>even thinking about getting crunchy peanut butter
shits disgusting. why would you even think about eating that

unless he plans on using it as a torture device

>Eat the pie, Bruce.

it's based off this

>kraven
>[HUNTING URGES INTENSIFY]

This art is pretty good.

I really love how they dress up Lois on Rebirth, Super comfy and hot

How about some J'onn J'onzz in here. That shit is usually the good stuff.

Rebirth has been on point so far. I just got done catching up on Red hood and was pleasantly surprised on how good it was Bizaro best boi

>Matt owns a spiderman lunchbox and thermos
That's adorable

>powerfag

I wish faggots would leave

Batman out doing a bit of skating for Summer

Sometimes, even superheroes can get hung up on everyday things like baking.

I hope they just stay friends. A romantic relationship would ruin their dynamic

I like Clark wearing just his Superman pants to bed

he can't see the print

i assume the lunchbox has the webs embossed into it so he can feel it

You're just a fag who hates love

do we know if theyre gonna be bros in Defenders?

The one thing I love about rebirth is All that superfamily but I thought Kryptonians didn't need to sleep?

Fuck this virgin. Post some Cyborg instead.
I don't know but I don't think the daredevil actor likes him.

ah, well if the chemistry isn't there i'd rather they didn't force it

"I don't trust this pie. Surely Scarecrow was involved in the making of this pie."

don't think so, he will be luke's lawyer but just that, besides the luke actor has no charisma

> The look on that first panel though

won't people get suspicious if batgirl uses a laptop with wayne plastered on it? or is wayne tech ubiquitous in gotham?

Thats a fantastic four thermos, thats Ben on the front. Also the little 4 mug.

Sorry brat, by you're not gonna be Spider-Man until Peter bites the dust, and even then, Miguel outclasses you from sheer experience. Hell, even Gwen outranks him based on being integral to spider-lore for way longer

Face it, you're the designated survivor of spiders. If, by some chance every other current spider died all at once, then you'd be spider man.

They don't, but it is nice to do sometimes. Sleep is necessary for humans. Its a luxury for kryptonians

I'd imagine Wayne products are all over the place. It is an enterprise after all. Medicine, clothing, furniture, gadgets. Etc

It's a conglomerate on the likes we don't really have today. They are in every industry, from food to textile to the military industrial complex. So it's probably quite common in the US, let alone Gotham where a majority of jobs seem to have something to do with Wayne industries.

Why haven't we gotten a Christmas themed issue where all the heroes give Matt normal, every day stuff..
And each and every one of those items is emblazoned with superhero iconography?

>Murdock enters a serious court case with a hulk themed briefcase.
>Wearing a spiderman tie
>and cufflinks with Thor's face on them.

My favorite page

>Was infected with the energy that makes you crave your deepest desires
>Wants two hamburgers

>and she cares why
Well we know this was not written by bendis

kek

Eat shit, crunchy peanut butter is patrician taste.

bump

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Who wants to read this? Who enjoys this? What kind of person wants to spend actual irl hard earned money on this book?

[Spoiler] Is he back yet T.T? [\Spoiler]

People enjoy it, people like miles. If you don't like it, then fuck off.

>all dat lois

Plot twist: Peter bought it for him as a joke

But the Ultimate universe doesn't exist anymore and EVEN THEN Ultimate Peter came back some time before the end, he was always going to become a token, they just wanted to fake you out by making you believe Peter was perma-dead when they introduced him.

But why do people enjoy that? What makes someone go "hmm yes, I like this" when they read pages like these? Have they never read anything good? They do have nothing to compare it to?

>"Eat my wife's pie, Bruce"

Wayne tech is the Microsoft to Lex Corps' Apple in the DCverse

Such a beautiful family, it would be a shame if anyone ruines everything, right?

>But why do people enjoy that?

I don't get this higher opinions with the older spider-man fans. It is happening with the movies. You can't enjoy miles stories because there are better stories? We can't enjoy anything that got to do with miles because you don't like his character? He isn't affecting peter stories. I don't know, Peter fags always pisses me off with that shit.

Manta!

It'd be funnier if Batman was eating it imo

Hahaha... what?!

Like he took two pieces?

What makes you think I'm a Peterfag? When did I say anything about old Spidey comics? Why do you read mediocre books? Why do you read books written by Bendis?

No. TWO SCOOPS

Only if he has a suspicious look on his face, as if he's trying to figure out if it's spiked with something

He can't even see it.

>What makes you think I'm a Peterfag?
I didn't. I say other peter fags.

>When did I say anything about old Spidey comics?

When you say "Have they never read anything good?". I am assuming that you means spider-man stories.

>Why do you read books written by Bendis?
Because i like it?

Batmans just focusing all his attention on not staring at some A1 Milf Chest