A random group of your favorite superheroes ends up plummeting into a portal to another world

>A random group of your favorite superheroes ends up plummeting into a portal to another world.
>They end up in a deep dark, seemingly endless void.
>Then this.............*thing* appears in front of them.
>Oh, I'm Not Myself Today
>I Have My Angry Face On Today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW1rxUsICpA
youtube.com/watch?v=At6aUZGWZXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away with your shitty e-celebs

All they need to do is take out his angry eyes and put on his normal face.

what e-celeb is this?

Jordan underneath

"The things I do for love"

Wow.
I watched one video and... is that it? Really? This guy has been posting this shit for days and it's just a stupid fucking puppet?

Come on, man.

Grover looks different. Is this a redesign?

He used to make gaming videos if you check oldest to newest

I like his stuff, you don't see black humor on YT that often
youtube.com/watch?v=eW1rxUsICpA

The avengers might be able to kill him/escape if they figure out how he works; he's basically a hairier, creepier version of the thing from Puss in Boots

>hiding in the bathroom might work
>friendly monsters are an asset
>removing parts of its body is possible, and losing things it cares about makes it weaker but also angrier
>can be distracted/relies on certain areas for comfort/regeneration

You guys sound like you're fun at parties.

Most of those options depends on whether or not they can *find* those places, the House is huge, maybe even infinite. As the tentacle-fence creature said, "You can't escape the House, you are too Small. Lost in the clutter of the Big.

YT Puppet/horror thread? Don't mind if I do
youtube.com/watch?v=At6aUZGWZXg

>Nightmind and Jordan Underneath in the same thread
Nice. I love Jordan's new stuff, and I hope it makes him happy because I honestly worried about him a lot with how much his videos delved into his own depression, but I do miss his unique style of reviews and really hope he can find a way to do both. Again though, if this makes him happier I'm fine with that, I just wish he'd make a statement.

I thought it was Arlo

Jordan's a treasure in a sea of bullshit, as much as I loved his reviews. Game and movie reviews are a dime of dozen nowadays with no sign of stopping, what he's doing now is entirely him and unique, I wouldn't trade that for anything and if it makes him happier then it's all more reason he should keep doing it.

Although the house is massive, there are many central locations which one encounters/the monster inhabits most frequently. These being the blocks, the cones, the bathroom and the Holding Cages. The blocks could be established as a "safe area" as we haven't seen anything malevolent there yet.

The avengers also have experience with wayfinding in other dimensions as well as in contact with other beings. Chances are they'll be able to ward away the smaller horrors such as the mannequin and the dog things.

Let's just hope they aren't unfortunate enough to encounter that weird doll thing that started chasing the boy throughout the second video.

Found out about these vids from the last thread. They're pretty neat,The creator does some neat things, and caught a nice balance between eerie and humorous with the monster. It kinda reminds me of the first Five Nights at Freddy's, where it was actually trying to make a creepy atmosphere. It's refreshing to see a horror show that DOESN'T try to have a "deepest lore" for kids, and instead goes for spookiness.

If he's going anywhere with the "anger cage", it'll probably be something the monster dangles into the sink, like how people swim with those cages to protect them from sharks.

>The Thing Dangles the "Anger Box" into the sink with a poor screaming child trapped inside.
>A couple minutes pass as the cage falls lower and lower, and the screams start to get farther away.
>Panicked shouting and terrible gurgling noises can be heard far, far below.
>Creature pulls the Box back up again to reveal that it is in ruins, bars torn open and bits of meat dripping off.

>"It's important to feed your pets"
>"Otherwise they get hungry, I got hungry once...it was awful"

I mentioned this in the other bread before, they'd all be fine. Entertaining as hell to watch, but considering there's an entrance and exit, if there's no way to defeat it, the least they could do would be to rescue anyone they could and hightail it outta there. Literally no other way it would play out.

That would depend on them *finding* the exit first my friend, and as has already been stated, the House is HUGE. They'd sooner find some manner of mullti-tentacled rape monster than they would a proper exit. The only one who might know where the exit is would be the creature itself, and trying to ask it would result in them dying horribly.

f we see the Anger Box later on, it'd probably be something cryptic. Like he puts someone in the cage, turns his attention to something else, and then when he comes back to the box he finds the kid's skeleton, now adult sized.
Or something else that implies a similarly horrible "fate worse than death".

You sound like youre obnoxious as fuck at parties