Cross overs general

With all the cross overs DC been doing recently. What's the odds DC will attempt to do a official DC universe Dragon ball Z cross over? Will the mini series end with Goku and Superman doing a fusion together?

Just shut up already.

I absolutely hate how fun this is, god damn it it's the stupidest premise but man is it entertaining

Theory:

If the Kents find Goku, they live out in the middle of flat-ass Kansas. There's nothing for him to fall and hit his head on, so he never becomes sweet. I figure he'd transform and kill the Kents on the first full moon.

Then the JSA gets word of some kind of monster rampaging around Kansas and goes to fight it. Then it turns back into a baby, and they realize they have to watch over baby Goku.

So Goku basically gets raised by the JSA, and he ends up much more like Vegeta in personality. He might get raised to be a hero, but he never really loses that pure saiyan mean streak.

That would actually be cool, I'd buy it.

So a suicide squad Goku?

Goku would never get a head injury and would stomp around as a giant ape till Batman stopped him. Superman would be an okay fighter and would kill zod.

I like the idea of a red lantern Goku.

Alternate theory: Kent abuses the fuck out of Goku and hits him in the face. Goku becomes good but broken.

>BROTHER BREW-SUE, I KNEW YOU'D COME.

>Goku saiyan nature drives him to become a superhero instead of a martial artists
>Fails to stop a Joker massacre
>Kills the joker while turning super saiyan
>Alternate Injustice timeline starts

>Supes isn't that powerful due to smog in Asia blocking out the sun

>>Supes isn't that powerful due to smog in Asia blocking out the sun
Not gonna lie. That's good.

>Supes isn't that powerful due to Asia blocking out the sun

>Supes isn't that powerful due to Asya blocking out the sun

>goku doesn't hit his head
>is evil
>superman does hit his head
>is evil

What if...
OP didn't save the fucking thumbnail
And
OP wasn't a massive faggot?

If you had asked me this last year, I woulda laughed your ass out on the street, but the Gintama movie produced by Warner Bros. just topped the Japanese box office, so there's not as many degrees of separation between Shueisha and WB as one might think

I think Goku would end up becoming exactly like Turles (obviously since that's the point of Turles character). Not just personality wise but I he'd probably try taking over Earth at a young age and get put down by the JSA so he ends up going into space and becoming a Space Pirate like Turles. He'd start out as a minor Green Lantern rogue but after Zenkai abuse become a major threat (Zenkais are even more broken in the DC word considering most major DC capes have a no kill policy). During one of his Great Ape rampages he'd be recruited by a Red Lantern Power Ring and instead of training under the greatest Martial Artists in the world he'd train under the most savage murderers. I'd love to read that crossover

Wouldn't Goku grow up completely normal since there's no one to teach him about ki?

Wasn't Marvel planning on doing an Attack on Titan crossover a few years ago? Did that ever happen, and if so was it gud or shit?

He's still bullet proof and turns into a Monkey Monster during the full moon.

It happened, it was only like 8 pages. It was dumb.

It's been a while since I've watched DBZ so I might be a bit off but
>Goku still has his tail so he can turn into a giant monkey
>Considering Saiyan babies are expected to be able to take over worlds without any training/teaching I think they have a predisposition to having super strength and teaching themselves Ki control. Only reason Goku didn't is because he was dropped on his head

Magic exist in the DC universe. He will probably learn Ki by a magic user.

Superman would probably handle himself pretty well in the DB World. Assuming there were minimal changes in the general plot, which is very unlikely but I'm too lazy to type up the entire what if, he would handle everything with ease until Cell. With Kryptonian DNA in addition to Frieza/Saiyan/Namekian DNA Cell would probably solo the DB universe in Kid Buu style rampages

Karate Kid knows about it, so there's some alien somewhere who can teach it. Goku would just need to meet them

That's a stretch, he'd have a better healing factor and could survive having large chunks of himself missing, but he'd be weaker than a pure Kryptonian in every other way.

One of the few thing Sup Forums might be right about is Hollywood probably will attempt a live action dragon ball cinematic universe one day.

>Grandpa Gohan is still alive, teaches Supes martial arts and somewhat of a no kill code. Not as strict as the Kents but you can't kill in a Tenkaichi Budokai and since he's not a Saiyan his genetics don't make him somewhat predisposed to killing
>Rest of early DB goes pretty similar, Gohan sends him off with Bulma to let him see the world and he trains with Roshi because Gohan got him into martial arts.
>I still think Roshi wins the 21st tournament due to having more practice in a tournament style format but Supes solos Tao without needing to see Korrin
>Solos the rest of the RR but is more careful not to kill than Goku was
>Baba arc is skipped because Upa's dad is presumably alive and there's no ded Gohan
>Roshi sends him off to see the world still
>Wins 22nd tournament pretty easily, King Piccolo arc goes mostly the same but Supes defeats (but doesn't kill) King Piccolo in their first fight
>Roshi manages to reseal him preventing the Piccolo Jr from existing
>Raditz comes looking for Goku years later, tries to take over the earth but Supes stops him and sends him back
>Presumably doesn't learn about the Dragon Balls so Vegeta stays out of Earth
>Grandpa Gohan is sp00ked by the Aliens and shows Supes his spaceship, message from Jor El, etc
>Superman decides to go on a journey of self discovery throughout space in hopes of learning more of his heritage and runs into Frieza ending the Frieza empire
>Knows that Frieza will keep coming for revenge so kills him due to Grandpa Gohan's no kill code again being much less strict and morality based compared to the Kents. Alternatively he sends Frieza to the Phantom Zone if Jor El left the projector in his space craft during this hypothetical
>Cell is a bit ambiguous in this case, like you said there's a chance where he becomes super buffed on Krytonian DNA but Supes could probably stop him before he reaches Perfect Form
>Buu Saga doesn't happen due to Supes lacking Ki (presumably) so Babidi doesn't come to Earth

There would be a story arc where Grodd takes over Goku's body and they cut his tail off to save him

What about them?

i was literally just thinking about a dragonball vs DC fighting game

>what if the kents found goku?
goku would wipe out humanity to terraform earth for freeza., because gohan's morality only helped shape goku AFTER his carelessness led to goku falling off a cliff and hitting his head.

They reconned that shit in super. Goku was good hearted from the start now

Goku vs Ultraman and Superman vs Black has always been my ideal DC DBZ crossover

When was this? I know DB Minus retconned Goku's age and made Bardock a Jor El clone but I don't remember Goku's head trauma being retconned

It wasn't super like that user says but minus tells you that bardock and his waifu were kind of special because they had good hearts, that's the only reason why they they loved eachother and became a couple instead of bardock just fucking around like all the other sayajin, so goku ended up being good like them

Oh yeah completely forgot about Gine. I actually mostly enjoy Super (after the first 2 arcs) but DB Minus really pisses me off. I absolutely love the original Bardock special, the Bardock shown there is probably the best written DBZ character by a very good margin. However every appearance he's had afterwards ruins his character more and more

>Goku losses his tail and memory in some accident with farm equipment
>Maybe something related to goring or a thresher machine
>Goku struggles with schooling and becomes a townie instead of a journalist

>Supes has trouble with cell because of that kyrptonian DNA
>"You know my dad wasn't much of a fighter, bit mediocre really, but he was a brilliant scientist"
>Phantom zone

don't most versions of superman not manifest any powers until his mid to late teens?

Depends on the power. Things like flight and heat vision don't start up till late adolescence or early adulthood. Speed and strength usually start popping in around puberty. Sometimes enhanced hearing come into play as early as 8 or 9.