Menage a 3

Gary gets a colonoscopy

I honestly don't know what's going on with these comics anymore. Did someone else start doing the writing or did they decided it was the perfect way to visually their fetishes.

dave letting out his fetishes

Once Gary stops being a permavirgin and every girl in the strip wants his cock, this the only way to keep things interesting for the readers

>you tend to my needs
So he's gay now or what?

>those boobs will be swinging past your knees in no time

>tfw big chest and constantly worry about this

Can we get Teddy back to being a boy again? Please? The comic was cute before that, but now...

I'm sorry you didn't have a bro to help you with that gyno, user.

I know right? I won't mind if it was like a short story arc sort of deal. But right now it looks like he will never return to being a boy again.

>only gay men can enjoy prostate stimulation
user you don't know what you are missing

this whole date arc,all those pages just to make this lame joke, giz and dave are truly out of ideas

Whats this and where can I get more?

Teddy cant go back to being a boy that would trigger all the transpeople demographic.

>trans things

Teddy became a girl against his own will to avoid Chloe eating his soul. He just adapted to it in order to have Chloe not die. Also he's 100% an actual woman.

its peg time?

also what happened to the crazy jap girl that hates dicks?

She had a threesome with Gary and Sonya and then just kinda vanished because Dave wanted to write more wrestling.

Oh, her name is Peggy. Took me forever to get that.

Not until he has fucked the rest of the girls in school and sucked off the football team

Really? This series isn't really that clever with it's name, like DD has big tits, Zii is easy, Gary is gary-stu, peggy likes to peg.

I mean they're pretty blatant with their crappy writing for the most part.

written away because she would win the gary bowl

>He just adapted
he´s blowing and fucking guys and working as a stripper, i think he adapted a little too well

Sandra's comic is the best one.

The transperson's fantasy IS a total biological conversion to a different gender with no operations, no consequences and no need to take pills and injections for the rest of your life.

While bras are very important, you also need to keep those sweater puppies well scrubbed to exfoliate the skin and keep it youthful. Though you may need help to get a full scrubdown, ask Sup Forumsmrades on the internet to assist you. Don't forget, you don't have to pay them if you suck their dick.

Gary is gay now?

No. He just likes pegging.

so he's gay?

No, he's not attracted to men and doesn't have sex with men.

but takes it up the ass

Well yeah thats what you do when you dont like men but wanna get dicked, you get a girl to do a man's job.

Yes, and? That doesn't make someone gay.

Listen user mathematically female pegging is even less gay than Futa.

Maybe he enjoys getting pegged every now & then? Prostate massage is great.

Are there at least 5 purely straight characters that have never done anything sexual with the same sex

>sucked off the football team
he already did that

only a few of them

giz just a fujoshi, she´s just inserting all her fetish in the comic

how many did he fuck?

Why again did they make Gary into buttstuff?
Didn't they have a minor story arc ABOUT Gary question his sexuality to STOP this?

none of them made it past the blowjob stage

none so far

because they realized that making him a desirable sexual dynamo was directly counter to the sadsack virgin character they'd spent years developing, so they gave him an "unmanly" fetish

>tries to portray multiple sexual orientations as viable and acceptable
>choses to treat the oc in a derogatory manner for not conforming to societal norms regarding gender roles
really makes you think

this

yes, totally agree with you, but then again, thats giz in a nutshell, she always want to make progressive comics but ends up making real bigoted ones
giz, dave and t campbell all of them began some kind of scandal with the lgtb fandom

here´s some of the flack they get

This

>taking the bait

How dumb are you guys? Why do people always take the "pegging is gay" bait? I'm honestly curious.

>pegging is gay
>bait
But pegging IS gay.

That's fucking hilarious.

wont happen, dave is to scared to be called homophobic again after the "lesbians brainwash their daughter" incident, teddy was having a romance arc with this girl but everyone lost their mind after this page, he apologized, made teddy a woman and erased this character from the story
the backlash of this page really scared him, now he´s doing all this hist to make people forget

Did that seriously happen? Does explain things, but I hate when stuff like that happens. It's near impossible to do anything to make everyone happy.

It did happen. Honestly they took it too hard, she thought she was gay just because she was use to seeing her parents like that. But when it came down to it she wasn't. Somehow that snowballs into people thinking they were saying the parents brainwash their kids.

I miss getting pegged ;__;

yeah, the dialogue in the page was changed, you can check out the forum to see the some of the drama
t campbell also fucked up when one of his characters in his homosexual oriented comic quiltbag called a transgender woman "tranny"
the lgtb readership went after him like crazy

Go get pegged, user.

wich one of you was the better fucker user?

I'm trying man.
I don't think I'm a good judge of that since I loved getting pegged so much.

Keep trying! I'm getting pegged today.

Woo! I had a date on Sunday with a girl that I know is very interested in pegging, so fingers crossed.

how much humiliation plays a part in the pegging experience peganons?

That's really up to the individual, friendo.

It's mostly sensation for me, check out pegging_unkinked on rebbit if you wanna learn more

Goddamn faggots.

It can either be none or all of it, depending on what you want.

You sound like you're interested in being humiliated, so talk it over with your girl? Unless you're a girl looking to peg. In which case you should ask your fella, because he may not want to be humiliated at all. He may just want you to fuck his prostate silly.

Sometimes a little sometimes none. My domme was gentle. although cross dressing played a big part of it

wait are yoy telling me she was gentle because you were dress as a woman? so if you were in a male mindset she would be cruel and violent?
i don´t like pegging but that´s kinda hot

She was generally gentler when we were "playing lesbians"

Wish I had a roommate who pegged me whenever I'm feeling blue.

I was wondering what happened to her. She made a relatively cute couple with the MC.

Between this and that whole internet trolling thing I can't help but feel this entire thing is run by psychopathic robots badly imitating human behavior.

you guys don´t get it, you don´t see the symbols
the greatest pegging maniac in the strip isn´t peggy its zii, dave is preparing gary to be fucked in the ass by zii, that´s the end game, the happy ending of menage a 3 BUT listen to this, gary is based on dave and zii is giz power phantasy self insert, so what we´re all reading is a love letter from dave to giz, he knows giz love to fuck guys in the ass because she´s an hermaphrodite and her ghost dick craves for some male booty, dave is using this medium to subconsciously convice giz to fuck him