King of the Hill had so many strawmans that it eventually did a strawman of cats

>King of the Hill had so many strawmans that it eventually did a strawman of cats

Wow.

I actually rewatched this episode the other day and had no idea that Jason Bateman was the vet

And well, to be fair about Duke, the series has always made it known that Hank hates cats and thinks less of people if they prefer cats over dogs, so I can understand the writers giving Bill this glorious Golden Retriever owned by the blue angel pilot that pissed off France by flying under the Eifel Tower and giving Hank some shitty cat as a joke to get the plot rolling.

It just works and isn't strawmanny at all.

>IT JUST WERKS!!!1

No, no it doesn't. Yes, an enjoyable part of the episode is that a cat kicks Hanks ass, but the strawman comes in making the cat irredeemable as a pet. No cuddle ups, no sleeping at the edge of his feet on the bed - it never does anything cute and is instead "THE CAT FROM HELL" as it vomits and shits on everything.

Also the ending with Bill on the battleship is straight out of Recess for god sakes - it doesn't fit the tone of the series. (Which I know later season episodes like this were indeed slipping)

Dog people are the worst people.

Some people simply hates cats without any particular reason, like Tim Burton.

German Sheperds, Golden Retrievers, Black Labs, Huskies, and Sheep dogs are patrician tier.
All other dogs sucks.

Tabbys, Black Tuxedo cats, and Orange with white stripes are Patrician.
Long haired cats (especially ones with flat pig faces), Siamese cats, and cats that are grey in OP's picture are garbage.

This
There is no concretely better species, they both have shitty and good breeds.

Suck my dick. Beagles are the best dog. Small, friendly, and energetic, make good tracking and hunting dog and are good watchdogs

What about Maus and ragamuffins and abyssinians? And by sheep dog, do you mean the breed, or the classification? Because I love australian shepherds and collies and american eskimos.

God damn, animals are great.

OP is a turbo-autist and cats are the worst animals.

Beagles are the stupidest dogs imaginable. Sheepdogs are superior in every conceivable way.

This.

My tuxedo cat is awesome. I trained him to come over to me when I call him and jump off cupboards he's not allowed on.

Just misspelling his point does nothing to discredit it.

Nothing supersedes the Caucasian Mountain Dog

>strawmans

Honestly KoTH has pretty few strawmen. Especially in later seasons. The main one I can think of is the CPS guy from season 1.

I always felt really bad for Duke. I need to rewatch the episode, but I think I remember thinking that Duke seemed really stressed out by everything that was happening to him, and I got the feeling that Hank unintentionally did everything wrong to calm him down because Hank just doesn't get or like cats. And that fucking vet was a scumbag who didn't seem to genuinely care about Duke's wellbeing and just kept making shit worse.

Dogs are smelly but they are energetic and kind-hearted.

It's a fucking parody show you moron.

It depends on personal taste. Dogs are more work, but are more overtly affectionate. Cats are aloof and pretty much take care of themselves.

There's nothing wrong with grey cats. Coat patterns are not indicative of temperament in cats at all. There's nothing fundamentally different between a grey cat and a tuxedo.

You've got a point about the rest of those cats though. Long haired cats need more coat maintenance, squash faced cats can have breathing problems, and siamese are a breed with a lot of quirks that are just, not for everyone.

Most cat breeds are a scam.

Which animals would you fuck?

are you really upset that a cartoon made cats seem like a bad pet? who cares?

your mom

This, the instant Hank's vet showed Duke the slightest bit of kindness he turned into a sweetheart. If you hate a cat, it will hate you back. Period. They know

That would be incest, brother.

Duke was an unusually good cat for appropriately being a dick to people who didn't like him and being nice to people who did. A lot of the time cats will harass people who want nothing to do with cats with affection and will ignore people who want their attention.

>tfw own a golden retriever and a tuxedo cat
>tfw they're both extremely affectionate

Nigga I have pet snakes and they're villainized in practically everything, but you don't see me bitching about it. Cats are either the most popular or second most popular pet in the world, regardless of one fucking episode of King of the Hill. Kill yourself.

Post pics of snakes.

Sneks have gotten the shortest stick possbile, they are just cute little things that don't attack unless provoked like 99% of wildlife.

>liking inbred animals
>being okay with subjecting pets to a plethora of genetic diseases