New Medusa redesign

So this is happening apparently. And I thought JUST was merely a meme.

Isn't this just her current design but with grey hair?

not even a shitty redesign will cause me to feel any emotions for the shithumans, nice try though

So wait they cut her hair?
What's the point?

It already happened like several months ago.

Also Royals is the first decent Inhumans book in a long time, you cum-gargling Sup Forums shitposter.

Medusa is currently slowly dying in Royals, so the look is appropriate.

>le short hair on female meme

lol gay

>Months ago
When? I could've sworn the Medusa I've been seeing all this time had her typical long ass hair.
Dammit why is time moving so fast?

it might be gay, but you're the faggot

She's dieing as a result of destroying the terrigen cloud. Her hair started falling out and she couldn't use her powers anymore so she just cut. Presumably, the grey hair is to show that her cosmic-cancer has gotten worse.

Meme magic is very real my friend.

don't she need long hair to use her powers

like its almost like superman using kryptonite ear rings or batman having living parents

Started falling out in Royals #1 and #2 opens with her hair already cut.

How the fuck does destroying the cloud kill her? Are they trying to backtrack and make sense out of "Cyclops is Hitler"?

Terrigen is a helluva drug.

Why does Marvel artists draw female heroes so ugly

huh, until he spoke i thought it was quicksilver. id ask what no-var was doing with the inhumans but they are pretty desperate for characters people actually might want to read

Why does Noh-Varr look like Quicksilver now? Does Crystal just have a thing for silver-haired smug men?

There's a pretty high chance that Crystal and Noh-Varr are going to hook up, so yeah.

Haven't read Royals, but Noh-Varr is back? About damn time, is it worth following?

No fuck you it's gonna be Crystal x Ronan again

YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL ALL SEE!

It's the best inhumans book since the push started, and Ewing is following up on a lot of dropped plotpoints from past inhumans books aswell as Marvel Boy. Plex is back, RonanxCrystal gets resolved, the Universal Inhumans are going to be making an appearance, and that Skyspear plot thread from All-new Inhumans is getting addressed.

Of course, it's a Ewing book, so it'll probably get cancelled prematurely, but it'll be a fun ride while it lasts.

I'm dying over here. What the fuck is that?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Noh-Varr is a Morrison character. That's pretty par for the course.

So she is no longer the discount Mera?

>Medusa blows up terrigen
>the Terrigen in her body says "well fuck you too" and starts killing her

During Silent War it was hinted that Terrigen is sentient, even Luna was shown communicating with it. So yeah, pissing off the stuff that gives you your powers probably wasn't a good move.

Wait until space clouds. Or secondary inhuman form making her better.

Realism. Most American women are ugly.

They're probably just going to find the Prima Materia and use that to fix her.

I can deal with this.

>she's dying of METAPHOR
Who writes this shit?

HEY do you kids like the Game of Thrones?

That is awful.

Al Ewing.

Finally Memewing is getting exposed.

Get the fuck out, there's no way I'd believe Ewing wrote this drek.

But he did. He writes terrible heros.

Everytime I think "There's nothing they can do to make me hate the Inhumans more" they find something.
I'm already not reading it, not pirating it, not talking about it and not recommending it to friends who ask, how can I ignore this harder?

That's exactly the type of thing Ewing would write.

No but I like cooking with lesbians.

>Morrison character
>written by Ewing
It's almost like something like this is to be expected

>shithumans
>decent
nice try, marvelshill

>Terrigen is sentient
>So instead of being non-harmful or lethal to mutants and sometimes the latent inhumans its activates it just decides fuck it, let's create strife and then when everyone else gets pissed I'll make that an excuse to kill more people for the sake of it.

This is the Phoenix all over again, just some "I am beyond your comprehension" piece of shit fronting as a force of will. I'd throw the Celestials in there as well, but at the very least their assholery has had results that seem to add up.

What? That's pretty standard Ewing, user.

you could stop complaining about it
ewing does this all the time. Just look at the metaphor fights he does with galactus or the stuff he did with nu powerman

Inhumans seems an odd place for it, though.
This seems like the sort of thing that'd work better in Loki.

But maybe it reads great in context.
I wouldn't know because I have no interest in supporting Marvel's Inhuman bullshit.

>how can I ignore this harder?
Not actively seeking out and posting in every inhumans thread you find just to remind everyone how you totally don't care?

That can't be grammatically correct can it? Shouldn't it be "our combat is metaphorical" and "she's dying of a metaphor"?

>There are people who will defend ewing

>“It's not the first time the Royals have been to space, admittedly, but I promise they've never been this far out before. I wanted to create a myth from the future, a quest to find answers and meaning in the face of extinction,” Ewing told us in an email interview. “In some ways, this is similar to my run on [Loki: Agent of Asgard], the thing that'll let me explore ideas of myth and metaphor, that'll allow me to play around on a grand tapestry. And the further out I get, the bigger I can go. I want to take this book to a place where Marvel-Earth -- the Marvel Galaxy -- isn't even a speck in the sky.”

Clearly Ewing has a type

Marvel allows that.

Then he should be doing warlock. It doesn't fit on the rest.

Just because you don't like this style of writing or approach to cape comics doesn't mean it's objectively bad. I, and many others, love writers like Ewing and Morrison. It's an acquired taste is all.

I'm sure there's writers you love that others would hate for similar reasons.

>he should be doing warlock
I agree, but I imagine Starlin is the only person allowed to write Warlock. Also technically, Adam did appear in Ultimates but it was brief and he was killed by Logos by the end of the issue.

Bingo. One faggot already defending ewww-ing
You probably like Soule too? Don't reply. I don't care. Enjoy have an acquired shit-taste

Yeah but that's a alt warlock.

>You probably like Soule too?
I liked his run on Swamp-thing. His Red Lanterns and Thunderbolt's were decent. Other than that, I find his writing rather bland and uninteresting.

Somehow I never tire of seeing the sort of writer who believes they have any remote grasp of the abstract inevitably resort to the same predictable, clumsy base displays of senseless violence, meaningless theatricality and always a narrator reflexively reassuring any questioning minds in the audience that it's okay if it doesn't make sense, it doesn't need to because it's all just "metaphor".

Bravo Nolan.

He is basically being groomed to replace starlin. All his ideas removes starlins and Kirby cosmic marvel lore. Most marvel lore came from lower selling books and cosmic books. Not Spiderman books.

>literally proving him right

>hating on Galactus metaphorically kicking in a door as he rolls up with his crew ready to metaphorically bust heads
wew

Of all of Soule's books, I liked one and thought two others were OK. Just because I like a couple of his books doesn't mean I particularly like him as a writer. I liked Lobdell's current Red Hood ongoing and his Gen-X from the 90s, but other than those two, I generally hate Lobdell's books and don't find him to be a particularly good writer.

Good writers occasionally write bad books. Bad writers occasionally write good books. I don't see how that proves that user's point.

>going from JonBoy to Rodriguez
Well, this sucks. I guess it could be worse though.

He proved me right where he started defending Ewing

>Shouldn't it be "she's dying of a metaphor"?
Articles are usually not used with the names of illnesses or diseases, and in this case methaphor is the illness.

Ewing has changed the cosmos. The multiverse being gone require new rules. While earth is reverting back somewhat, space isn't.

It looks more like she is bald, has that purple scalp mask thingy on and has a gray hair toupee on over it

Rodriguez is much better artist

>liking jonboy
He is low budget joe mad

okay so...why does Crystal also have shirt gay hair?

>and in this case methaphor is the illness.
Not that user an I get your meaning, but the thing is with the way it's originally phrased there's the implication the concept of metaphor itself is killing her instead of the circumstance being the result of a particular, relevant metaphor.

I really thought that was Quicksilver.....

Terrigen having a sentient metaphoric properties isn't even new though

There's an Inhuman who's power is literally being a doorway to anywhere
There's an Inhuman who was messing around with a darkforce ring and when he went through terrigenesis he turned into living shadow
Kamala Khan's first transformation was turning into her idol, Ms. Marvel.

Because Caselli redesigned her back in All-new Inhumans and Caselli has a short-hair fetish. Unfortunately, Marvel decided to keep the design after he book was cancelled, and while Caselli draws good looking short-hair, most artists don't.

Caselli, every girl he resigns gets short hair.

So does this mean that terrigen was killing mutants because it wanted to?

Yes.

Wait a sec are u trying to tell me this book won't make it to issue 20?

What a cunt.

Spic designers are such cucks and degenerates

Marvel is so tumblr

>love writers like Ewing and Morrison
I have have my issues with Morrison, I'll admit that much; but I can see why people like his work.

Ewing is a bargain bin version of him. He's so fucking awful when he tries to write shit like this that I can't even begin to understand how, as a Morrison fan, you can defend his bullshit.

what has betrayed it?

I was pretty sure in the 70's and 80's stuff that black part of her hair was just an ornament she wore.

It turned someone into a door and another into an engine. It also may or may not have turned someone into a dog. So yeah, Terrigen is an asshole.

I liked these people more when they took over the Kree and were their royal family.

Never made sense for them to come right back to Earth and start fucking things up

Yeah he's a poor man's Morrison, but I'll take a poor man's Morrison over the vast majority of current Big 2 writers. Way is just a poor man's Morrison too, and people generally like his Doom Patrol and Umbrella Academy.

90% of the time terrigen does not really give superpowers, it just mutates people into fur covered, clawed, fanged, or scaly freaks.

Some lucky few get actual powers, and only the highest and purest of genetic potential candidates with centuries of selective breeding behind them still looked perfectly human while getting superpowers. With a lot of the royal family with the highest genetic potential still being freaks like Gorgon and Triton.

Then the inhumans push started a few years back and now you have lots of random people off the street that are plain human looking with powers.

Reminder Medusa has her hair shaved in the tv show. SYNERGY

Why do the Inhumans sound more like an offshoot of the Deviants than anything else?

Sort of like mutants being more closely related to eternals.

Because comic books are weird shit

Sauce?

Al Ewing's record with getting his series to live till issue 20. Which is nonexistent.

Truly Cyclops and Emma was right.

Wait, like physically a door and an engine or that's just what their powers do?