Hela

Oh don't mind me, just going to be the best Sup Forums villain of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spHEw2n9LwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's just another done in one underwhelming villain

She looks like a Power Ranger villain. I am not sure if that is good or bad thing.

At least Cate can act.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky

Wasn't the dude with the head stripes a black guy in the comics?

Ian McKellen had the third ring. Too bad he's probably sick of comic book movies.

Better than turning into Ringwraiths, I guess.

Don't forget Karl Urban
no

no?

>tfw everyone loves the trailers but you are just sad they are taking 2 great thor stories, one very good hulk one and mashing them together

is she raping Thor when she bends him over? She looks like she's crushing his balls there

Originally it went to an elf king. Not Thranduil but since McKellen didn't play an elf it wouldn't make more sense to put Magneto in there.

Hopefully we will see all the remaining realms. Is ti called 8 realms now that the dark elves are destroyed?

nicely spotted

Where the hell is Enchantress? Executioner is supposed to canonically be introduced with her

They will introduce her in Avengers 5: Secret Wars

yeah, it sucks we will never see Amora. Closest we got was Lorelli on AoS

No you won't, you're in a Marvel movie.

But it's a movie with Loki

>MCU
>good villains
jej

it's sad that Fox is the one with the best villains. Sony had Doc Oc and that's it. DC had Zod and that's it. Fox had Stryker and Magneto.

Is Karl Urban a slighty less popular Tom Hardy?

I mean, his portrayal of Dredd was incredible, the scowl alone was worth watching.

Sony had Jonah Jameson, the single greatest non-hero casting in any capeshit movie ever.

Karl Urban has a HUGE cult following. I think a lot of it came from Dredd, but he's slowly been gaining fans for a long time. It's cause he has passion for the characters he plays. I'm still pissed that Almost Human was cancelled so early on, all of Philip K Dick influenced tv shows get cancelled early (Looking at you Total Recall 99).

not a villain, but you are correct

She'll be dead by the end of the movie, like every other Marvel Villain except Loki.

she will be in infinity war right?

i assumed she is who thanos falls in love with...

She's the stand in for Death in IW. She survives

And Ayesha
And Hammer
And Zemo
And Red Skull

They looks absolutely ridiculous.

>he stood at gjallerbru

What are the odds they don't fuck this up? Ill be excited when it happens anyway because im a faggot like that

She'll have two lines, fire a blue laser in the sky and die.

I don't know how-to break to you that it's prolly only three planets and Hell

>this shit again

They will fuck it up. These movies go for the "HA HA AWESOME" reaction rather than more nuanced ones.

i screen capped you, in 14 months everyone is going to laugh at you.

>Asgard
>Jotenheim
>Svartalfheim
>Midgard
>Muspelheim
>Hel

They've already done 6 assuming surtur fight takes place in muspelheim. And I might be fuzzy, but doesnt rock monster fight at the start of Dark World take place on Vanaheim, so 7.

already done in the comics for synergy

Yeah and there won't be enough time to even get to know Skurge as a character. Theres not even an Enchantress in the mousecu. Oh well its not something i ever thought id see in a movie and I like Karl Urban at least

>best Sup Forums villain of all time
I'm sorry, but you are wrong

stop taking LSD

They've already confirmed it's not happening.

More like start. That's a nice poster.

SHE WARNED US!

youtube.com/watch?v=spHEw2n9LwE

finally Marvel made a good poster. only took them how many movies?

>What are the odds they don't fuck this up

Almost zero. How can they give him the character build-up of twenty years of comic books?
>Ugly
>Strong
>Alienated from society
>Dreaded
>Does a job nobody else would want
>Loves someone who is as beautiful as she is treacherous, capricious and selfish
>Ultimately sacrifices himself in such a way that even the Queen of Death falls silent at the mention of his name

Seriously, Asgard deserved a series, not a handful of movies.

They've gotten better recently

They ditched blue/red and blue/orange for blue/orange/GREEN! What a improvement.

>Drax wonder when his boner will go down

>ugly
He's just a brute

So, Thor, Heimdall and Loki are the only asgardians surviving this right?

Less talking, more Hela posting.

>Man-Thing
>Aires
>Beta Ray Bill
>Bi-Beast

DEEPEST LORE

I hope that the tiering for screen time

Almost Human episodes were shown out of production order. Just like Firefly.

Fox seems to hate higher budget sci fi shows.

God damn, she is a fine ass villainess. Villainess are the hottest!

Nice, I only caught BRB before. So he was the arena champion before Hulk I'm guessing.

Ant Man and the Wasp will have a villainess as well.

>Sup Forums
But that's Sup Forums

They will win but the death of Surtur will destroy everything, Hela will be the Death of Thanos.

An ugly brute, yes.

... a 'Bear', I suppose.

...If Heimdall is an Asgardian at all...

After all, the original deity predated many of the other Asgardian gods. Some even suspect he was the skyfather of his own pantheon.

Maybe she already is. Maybe all the gods are partial manifestations of the four eternal essentials - Eternity, Infinity, Death and Entropy.

>Sup Forums villain
>posts Sup Forums

Atleast Marvel is finally straying away from that ugly generic character compilation poster.

Cirdan had the ring, not Thranduil, you mong, then that ring went to Gandalf.

>Aires
Buenos

>oh I've missed this

did you cum a little at that? I did

>best Sup Forums villain of all time

lets not get ahead of ourself here, but as for the MCU's best villain of all time? She might turn out to be second best, but nothing will compare to this guy.
>building up for years
>been the glue of the MCU
>caused rifts in the Avengers
>makes Avengers question their own moralities
Deep down you know it's true. no not loki or thanos

but he was the hero in Civil War. Only the villain in IM 1, 2, 3 Avengers 1 and 2.

I'm pretty sure he was the villain of Homecoming too

no, that's Amy Pascal

>Karl Urban
I call him Kurban.

That's exactly that poster though. What are you talking about?

Waait, Loki chatted with Heimdall in Thor 1 about his great power and why he served Odin. Could they have been, dare I say it, building up for something?

>yfw they all have infinity stones

>I'm still pissed that Almost Human

I believe that is because the series could not decide what its concept will be - first episode was a Blade Runner, including noodles in the rain, the second one was Urban fucking around with kids when he stabbed himself in the leg, then you have a sociopath killing people for Facebook likes and then the android is showing his dick out of the blue to his partner just for the heck of it.
I still love it though.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that anyone makes a better capeshit movie villain than Batman.

I will probably jerk off to Blanchet the most though.

No he saved New York in Avengers...

He was the Villain in Civil War
Literally ignores the accords as soon as it becomes inconvenient for him, yet he broke the Avengers up because of jt

Well they already fucked up one good Thor story in the last one, might as well throw everything at the screen and see what sticks this time. Shame they waited three movies to go full Simonson but there you are. We still might get Frog Thor and a proper Beta Ray Bill film down the line.

It's got a creative, unique layout and some nice colour design, you sad failure of an aesthete.

That's Dr. Otto Octavius, newfag.

What the fuck...

>Red Skull died from the Space Gem
>Ronan died from the Power Gem
>yfw Hela dies from the Soul Gem