UBER

Allies win for once edition

I, for one, am excited.

However:
>The saviors are all black. Also super fast. Seriously.
>white coward followed orders to run away like a pussy
This is hilarious on several levels.

>Americans had a historical precedent for testing volatile experimental drugs on blacks to make sure they're safe enough to use on everyone else
>one of the Zephyrs spent 2 weeks of hell to ensure Siegfried's death before combusting
>not even a Medal of Honor because it was still the lolniggers period

Can't even be content with them having some sort of distinction despite that huh?

>Follow orders and be labelled a coward
>Disobey orders and be labelled a stupid lose canon who will run everything
Poor Razor

ZA WARUDO

Also, Hideki getting getting shot down by a single Hellcat was weird, he couldn't have just turned his head and glanced it out of the sky?

He wanted to get shot down, and I don't think it was just one plane.

I'm certain that he was to simply continue in the event to get shot down, not to puposfully get shot down since he had a greater view of the area to bombard.

Also, battleships can run through entire tank columns no issue, but a wing of fighters don't burst from simply getting winked at?

of getting shot down*

I think you mean

>surprisingly levelheaded kid manages to stay cool and follow orders despite overwhelming temptation not to

>Thank God above for Charles Rivers

Nazis list a battleship. Nice.

How the fuck do you fight against this power? They just freezer time and kill everything. Battleship died 5 tanks...

I'm so glad for the way Siegfried died.

Torn apart piece by piece in a slow, ignominious death, literally the opposite of the heroic Volsunga Saga type shit he wanked off to. Also, technically had a train of black dudes run on him, which is great.

No super strength, durability, or halo effect, relatively short operating window, halo effect is instant so their only hope is to catch the enemy unawares before they blanket an area and are forced to run around them.

As a short range ambush unit, there's not much the enemy can do to retaliate before they're cut to pieces. Their presence would have to be known well beforehand to create countermeasures, and even then it would require halo'ing your own troops to get at them once they reach your lines.

>Self hating Brit wanks of Nazis and Niggers

It's pretty hilarious how bad this shit is.

Yeah, how exactly do you fucking prepare for time stopping?

It's just a Deus Ex Machina because Gillen wrote himself into a corner.

>How the fuck do you fight against this power?
Plot dictates that next issue the Allies will lose the ability to create Zephyrs after their research gets blown up by a shapeshifting Nazi that was hiding for an entire year disguised as a broken toilet.

it was a great line

They also can't communicate outside of hand signals, so they're almost entirely a local threat even if an extremely powerful one. It's hard to coordinate large scale operations based on guys waving to each other.

As for the workaround, that's for the Nazis to figure out, that and hope they don't stumble into another Zephyr unit.

Except the large scale of could be "Use twenty tank men to kill an entire army of tank men work no counter play possible"

In English please

would uber make a good series to adapt to a live action show on hbo or showtime?

Phone posting hard.

Basically: in an ambush: five fast men killed a battleship. Battleships take on hundreds of tank men at a time in a straight fight and win. If they can stay "fast" for two weeks that is enough time to cut the throats of hundreds, if not thousands, of tank men.

Soviet girl is fucked.

If they can walk, then they stop time from five miles away, walk up to you and slaughter your army and you. There is nothing you can do against that.

the dude spent energy equivalent to two weeks, not a full two weeks, and that's how long it took to severely damage one battleship

Still. 5 tank men taking down a battleship changes the game in a huge way.

Yes. Now imagine how many of those squishy blitzmen's throats a unit of 5 zephyrs could cut in that activation window. Hell, the standard 1:1 tankmen wouldn't be much harder.

Very good Allies, very good.

Höwever! Patton will lose offscreen.

Imagine a pure zephyr battleship. Would time just be extra stopped, or would it last longer? Easier to affect things outside of it...

I wonder what a Destroyer with 4 speed and 1-1 physical/halo would be able to do.

If this keeps up we wont be able to post this anymore, I'm not sure how I feel about that.

NOOO

Next issue is back to Katyusha, right?