Well?

Well?

I like having working lungs

This

Mostly this.

But also I'm already addicted to caffeine. Don't need to be giving away more money unnecessarily.

my meth addiction is working just fine thank you very much

Pointless
Waste of money
Bad for your health
I buy comic books and that's only 2 of 3

Why would I purposely damage my body?
Smoking serves no god damn purpose.

>I should burn my money so Phillip Morris can profit
Nah.

Like, how many character that actually looks different in his comic? There are like only 3 face models, and the rest is just hair and a little bit of face detail.

i think it kinda works with the simplistic art style desu

would you go on a smoking break with Lisa?

desu?

I would brutally maim, kill, and burn all characters from Scott Pilgrim if I could.

Yes.

Hate the film they leave in my mouth and the 'buzz' really isn't that enjoyable. There are much better things that ruin my body I can waste my money on.

As long as I don't have to smoke yeah.

I guess I fall into pussy.
Nothing moral against smoking but I'm already aging too fast, I'm too ugly and dorky to make it look cool, and don't need the insecurity that I smell like shit. Also the whole dying thing.
So not really worth it so you have a smoking buddy.
And I think this is about the point she dies of dehydration because of how dry her pussy became because of that speech.
Simple.
Simplistic means it doesn't work.

I had a hard enough problem breathing as a kid to the point that I needed breathing machines for the first few years. I'm in no hurry to go back to that.

why?

Moral High ground. Knowing that I'm better than you makes me feel good.

I'm glad I never gave smoking a glance that shit is expensive.
People going through a pack a week maybe a pack a day, that's like $10-50 a week on shitty smelling smoke.

I want to make Lisa forget all about Scott

Scott was a fucking alpha

The art style is too simple. The art of Scott Pilgrim is this weird mesh of simple western and eastern art styles that somehow manages to look more bland than the inspirations for it.