>Beast "Wars"
>a group of explorers running afoul of a bunch of political malcontents
>At most, only like 7 guys max in either faction at a time

These are the Beast Skirmishes at best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYv7KNxOub4
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFFV1IqGZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno, once the alien laser island, orbital death rays disguised as moons, and causality plots, it kinda feels like a war.

And the title comes from the toyline, which according to the tech specs was an actual world war between Maximals and Predacons on 199x Earth.

Read IDW's Beast Wars: The Gathering & The Ascending. They take place during Season 3 of the show and incorporates every toy/character from the toylines even BWNeo

youtube.com/watch?v=zYv7KNxOub4

Do the opposite of what says.

Brian Savage is that you with all your butthurt that your Funpub BW stories were thrown out?

Rampage was pretty cool.

I remember Bad Spark playing over and over again when I was a kid.

Would you prefer the Canadian name "Beasties"?

Decepticons forever!

Terrorsaur was the best character in the show

I dunno about best, but he's definitely under appreciated

at least with him around, the preds weren't all bugs arthropods, if you prefer, since i know what you guys are like

TFW Starscream's spark should have possessed Terrorsaur

I think he's just someone with taste. I'm sorry, user, but The Gathering and The Ascending were pretty bad.

>should have, would have, could have...

The bossman is a tyrant lizard and Quickstrike is half-reptile. Your people have enough representation as is.

>half-reptile

His stinger is a cobra head, he's like 1/8th reptile, tops

I wish Iguanus and Snapper had been in the cartoon.

Iguanus at least prob would have made a cooler S-I-C loyalist than Scorponok

>His stinger is a cobra head, he's like 1/8th reptile, tops
Arachnids are just legs, abdomen and cephalothorax. And since scorpions have tiny heads, that means the cobra is Quickstrike's 1/3 of his body.

airhammer beat maximal

>They had Air Hammer, Noctorro and Torca to choose from
>Went with Silverbolt

Why? Out of all the Maximal Fuzors, Slverbolt is one of the more boring animal combinations

Not a fan of Quickstrike either, but then the Predacons never really had any good Fuzors to start with

Because they needed to make Blackarachnia a good guy and wolfbird is the most handsome option to seduce her.

>needed

I would argue they didn't NEED to

And even if they did, I would further argue that Air Hammer is totally handsome

Wolves are much more common for people to love than sharks

>given a mission by the original Megatron to change history so the Autobots loose
>basically goes "Nah, fuck that" and hijacks the plan with his cronies for his own ends
>takes NO shit, instantly puts down Dinobot when he openly declares rebellion
>actually keeps an eye on his Starscream (Tarantulas) knowing full well the little shit WILL turn on him the moment it's convienent
>brilliant strategist, always has plans within plans, only truly looses because of betrayal, his men's incompetence or out of the blue factors he couldn't possibly foresee
>makes a neigh immortal crazed death machine his bitch
>came THIS close to wiping proto-humanity off the planet
>when pushed into a corner, was perfectly willing to END EXISTENCE ITSELF just to win
>does so by going full power and DECAPITATING OPTIMUS PRIME
>steals the spark of his progenitor, gains that bitchin Dragon form
>goes on to conquer all of Cybertron, becomes TF God, essentially

Excuse you?

>neigh

>brilliant strategist, always has plans
Most of his "plans" were not actual plans. They were just asspulls

but you couldn't tell the difference between the voice, since Starscream's VA was Terrorsaur's since they couldn't get Chris Latta (since he's dead) and Scott McNeil's Cobra Commander voice is legit the most difficult voice for him to do.

It is the same body. Should have the same voice actor.

>excuse you
i didnt sneeze :^)

Boy that wouldn't be confusing.

Yeah, I mean, Starscream had Terrorsaur's voice exactly. If Terrorsaur got possessed, how would you even know the difference?

That was how they could tell Waspinator was possessed in the first place, Megatron asking "what happened to your voice?"

That said, I liked the whole "Terrorsaur getting jealous and suspicious of Starscream" angle.

Animated or Beast Wars?

I would say Animated on the basis that it had a huge universe to explore, and you can easily see numerous avenues that they had for telling future stories.

Beast Wars was good, but it was a very self-contained story set in it's own little world, and when it ended, there honestly wasn't much left to do, other than maybe "what about all those stasis pods?" It was like a movie, in that sense. Once it was over, you were satisfied.

Animated just left you craving more.

>Animated just left you craving more.
That's called being canceled

youtube.com/watch?v=5OFFV1IqGZo

>co-written by Sorensen and some guy I never heard of

nope