Name one thing Sup Forums has ever been 100% positive about. No early skepticism, no hating it afterwards...

Name one thing Sup Forums has ever been 100% positive about. No early skepticism, no hating it afterwards, no bullshit drama with the creators, just something Sup Forums unanimously has nothing but unconditional love for.

Protip: you can't

Hellboy

Hellboy is shit.

Cory in the House

The one Flinstones comic?

Gunnerkrigg Court? There's some complaining now and then, but that's unavoidable. It's not hated by any means,

This rig.

>>

That was a meme. You didn't take that seriously, right user?

This

Samurai Jack before the reboot.

I've seen people dump on it for "trying too hard"

Sucks.

Steven Universe, Rick and Morty and Mr. Pickles.

/cock/

muh dick

Original Simpsons

"That one show that had drama, except for the parts that were shit and had drama"
B R A V O

Venture Bros.

The Venture Bros

kek this is pretty hilarious you people really do only complain about stuff thats so sad guys

Sonic Boom
The Dofus Movie
Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck

Secret Mouse Love.

i can make a loss edit in 2 minutes and get like ten (you)s immediately

Whomp!
Paranatural

Futurama

There's never been anything that any sizable community has been 100%, unconditionally positive about. What a stupid thread.

>is there anything a random sample of thousands of people feels the same about?

No

the voice acting and character changes in the later seasons was awful

People call RIck and Morty the reddit show, but it's really Futurama.
>Pop culture references that make no sense in universe
>Writing staff wanks more about how many PhDs they have than the quality of their writing
>Random emotional episodes thrown in to make the show seem deep and real

This thread is utterly pointless, even if you do happen to post an example, people will shitpost contrarian posts just for the sake of "see not everyone agrees".

>Edgy nihilistic villain with wicked sense of humor
>Thicc redhead milf with southern drawl
>Cutie underage shy waifu
>Speedforce kid
>Best dad
>Samuel Jackson out of nowhere
>Homages to Fantastic Four and other classic comics
>Deepest Lore hero backgrounds

It's as if this movie was made for Sup Forums.

The only bad thing about The Incredibles is that we will have had to wait 14 years for a sequel, I'm just crossing my fingers that it isn't bad

Yes, but that's a bad thing about Incredibles 2, not the Incredibles.

You can't shit on Incredibles without being exposed as a disingenuous contrarian douche.

Sounds like you're asking for the impossible. I don't think there's anything that humans in general can 100% unanimously agree to like. Everyone's got different tastes and opinions. No matter how popular and well-loved something is, there will always be a small percentage of people who don't like it.

Still, some Sup Forums-related things that I've seen get a pretty positive reception would be at least Batman: Brave and Bold, Cable & Deadpool, Jaime Reyes' original run, Happy Harry, Prince of Egypt, Toy Story 3, Tron Uprising. But yeah, I've seen some critical comments of these things as well, and I expect you to do this

cartoons - Incredibles
comics - Hellboy

You're welcome.

I never seen people shit on usagi yojimbo, the goon, or future quest but i really doubt they are universally liked

Everybody here loves /cock/

Futurama

Not to be contrarian, but I don't. I am just not fond of those sort of dumb meta things.

Well Im pretty sure we all Like the venture bros. We all like metal men, or atleast nobody here hates it. Im sure there's more

Sam and Max, Cybersix

Nedroid
Hellboy
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The Venture Bros

Also, most people agree that it has occasional misses, but everyone seems to at least agree on liking Oglaf.

Never seen any hate for Secret of Nimh.

This.

Funny thing is, you can judge whether Sup Forums likes something based on how few threads there are.

The Venture Bros. hands down.

I've posted that Usagi Yojimbo never really did anything for me, but I don't hate it. I only did the first 6 or 10 issues though, does it pick up?

Loved Stan's 47 Ronin though.

user, we all know you love /cock/. Don't try to hide it

My beef is that I don't like the depictions of the boards and whatnot. "Oh, Sup Forums and /ck/ together make /cock/! Isn't that funny? Why not make them a couple!" It wasn't that clever or funny in the first place nor was the April Fool's joke.

> Colonel Gentleman list of thing Sup Forums loves
> Starwars
>orange butts
>sheep fucking
>Tom Strong
>Complaining about korra
>MID 2000'S ADULT SWIM!
> Master shake saying terrible things
>BDSM
>Box of vhs taped cartoon threads
>AT AT imperial walker
> Kuwahara or Redline BMX Bicycle
> cartoon city bumps
> Did I mention orange butt cheeks?
> /ss/
> bit titted anime chicks with dicks
> Megas XLR
> Thinking were better then other boards
> VR tan
> Ben Grim

I don't like it...

kek,

his voice is so distinct I can hear this.

Agreed. I'm surprised by how many people are obsessed with it. American Dad is better anyways.

well we don't like you

RHOTAS.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy seem to be pretty popular, and I've never seen anyone complain about Johnny Bravo, comics wise All-Star superman is pretty popular

I dare you to badmouth it.

Bone and Calvin and Hobbes.

Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular love to complain. The less people talk about something the more likely it is to be well regarded.

Bone

>Steven universe
>Sup Forums not being hateful about it
user how long have you been here?

I think you've been fooled with. Did you even consider the other two mentioned series?

All three shows he named were pure bait. No contest.

Different people have different tastes: there's nothing in this or any board of this dump everyone has been 100% behind. Don't be a retard.

Nah, there was some obvious shitposting in those threads

I was saw a thread on it and literally no one except one person complained about it, and that comment was about religion

Double king

Mike Tyson Mysteries. Maybe Squidbillies.

I wouldn't say it's absolutely loved, by Veggietales is also held in surprisingly high esteem.

didn't a bunch of ex futurama writers go over to American Dad?

>Unanimous love for one thing
>On Sup Forums
There's hundreds, thousands of people here. The fuck do you expect? In fact it'd be just a shitty hugbox if everyone loved one thing

Courage the Cowardly Dog is usually well-recieved

So much for that.

Fourthed, that's some good shit, and we always have nice threads too.
Only shame is the time it takes to get one season out, and never enough Monarch / Morpho

It might be unlikely, but hardly impossible. Using this thread as an example I have yet to see a thread hating on Venture Bros.

Unsounded, but hey the fan base is pretty hardcore even though it's small

Hellboy, Nedroid, OG Samurai Jack and Heathcliff.

you have to say why or you're just being pointlessly contrarian

Can't recall seeing any hatred towards Clerks the Animated Series

Last I checked, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /m/ are all in agreement (a very rare moment indeed) about Megas XLR being awesome.

Eww... No... Not nedroid. I didn't say anything in those threads because no one was being annoying about it

memes have shelf lives too
they expire like produce
gotta get em fresh

>beef
>/ck/
Cheeky fucker got puns
Le upboat jajaja

I ain't trying to be punny.

We're getting a special one of these days, and 7th season production has started. So I think we can expect to hear things soon and maybe get a season in about a year.
Morpho is great, but I love the Monarch-Mrs. Monarch dynamic.

>Usagi Yojimbo
>The Iron Giant
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
(Apart from how it sometimes scared the shit out of anons when they were kids but is this a bad thing?)
>...Uh... Classic Looney Tunes?
>Venture Brothers
>Batman TAS, 90s X-men
(the second one is just TMK, though; I imagine people aren't fond of Jubilee but on the whole don't damn the show over her)
>Adam West
(especially now)
>Groo the Wanderer, and almost any of the 'Masters' that worked in mad Magazine over the decades.

I miss anything big?

>Rick and Morty

Every single thrad is "BUUURP GOD'S NOT REAL, THIS SHOW IS REDDIT, REDDIT AND MEMEY"

It wasn't like that a year ago.

yeah mike tyson deserves the love