Worst MCU movie coming through

Worst MCU movie coming through.

Contrarian thread, I admire that. I've got a few memes of my own.

I haven't seen it. How can it be worse than Thor 2?

Oh do you now?

How can it be worse than Thor 1?

lol....have you seen thor?

I think the inside of Deadpool's mind has to be a continuous state of shitposting.

That's not Thor: The Dark World

That's not Iron Man 2

That's not nonexistent movie because ever one is great

>tfw I loved spider-man since I was a child
>tfw loved the Raimi movies
>tfw enjoyed the ASM movies

Homecoming was the first Spidey movie I was not hyped for at all due to the shitty trailers. This is also the first MCU movie that I have not seen and will not see in the theater

I agree that Thor is lackluster but atleast it has cool visuals, Natalie Portman qt, some good action.

Homecoming is a chore to watch every second Vulture is not on screen and that's 90% of the movie.

there is no way you watched all of them in theaters....right?

>Worst
They have a few bad movies Thor1&2, Hulk, Civil War, Ironman 2, Spiderman, they are all bad movies can't say which one is worst

Do it, faggot.

>you watched 5 different movies in theaters over the span of 15 years?
It's not that hard

>What is Iron Man 2 or Avengers 1

But this is not Ant-Man

You ask that like it's some impossible task

It's pretty easy to see two movies in a year

I actually did. I loved the Phase 1 movies but Avengers 1, a movie that I was really looking forward to, was the first movie where I noticed that something was off

I like to see the movies and judge for myself but Phase 2's quality was really a letdown compared to Phase 1 in my eyes. Finally, Age of Ultron managed to ruin my favourite Avengers villain so I was pretty pissed. Dr. Strange was my last hope and I even went to see the movie in a Chinese theater during my semester abroad

Homecoming forcing diversity for the sake of being diverse, the trailers being really boring and Spidey being an Avengers fanboy really ruined all the fun that I thought I would have with this one

Not even close m8, the worst are definitely Iron Man 3, Thor, and Thor 2. These three films are equally abysmal so they are in no particular order.

Except it's actually really good film.

Thor 1&2 are the trash heaps of the franchise.

Already watched it twice so I got you covered.

>Ant-Man
>bad
The spiderfag, everyone! This poor deluded fellow is so used to being given lack luster bullshit for his favorite character that he tries to talk down other characters who get quality movies.

I liked it but holy fuck. Stop with the dutch angles.

I felt the same way but I went to see it anyway and let me tell you, not only is it going to disappoint you but it's going to fucking disgust you.

Homecoming is 100% the worst.

But Ant-Man is the best MCU film.

I don't have a problem with other people liking it. It's just my personal opinion that the quality of the MCU movies has declined, whether it be CGI, story, dialogues, or even costumes. the political agenda was actually the cherry on top that made me not want to see Homecoming

This it's really good probably the best MCU movie yet

Homecoming wasn't bad perse, the core of the movie was really good, what ultimately dragged it down was the supporting cast. The problem isn't that they forced diversity, I couldn't care less if they made Spidey gay and MJ a buff black dude, but at least use good actors. I mean Flash was just abysmal, if that what passes as a bully these days then no wonder kids are such pussies.

And what the fuck was up with Zendaya? Her character was there only for that final line, it would have been better to just not have her in the movie spouting shitty quips and just introduce her as a transfer student or something at the end.

Literally just got back from seeing it (my theater stops showing it after today)

Pretty good. Michael Keaton was probably the best villain in the MCU.

>not only is it going to disappoint you but it's going to fucking disgust you

well that's fucking awesome then, jesus christ. the movie being filled with jokes is even worse

It was considerably better than
>The Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>Thor: Dark World
>Iron Man 2
>CA: The First Avenger
>Ant-Man

Except Homecoming is in the top five, but keeping being a cucked faggot, by all means.

>the political agenda was actually the cherry on top that made me not want to see Homecoming

the what?

Quit taking it personally, Holland.The movie sucks dicks, it's not a personal attack on you. .

>Ant-Man
>Bad

It's one of the best in the series you nigglet.

what the fuck is wrong with Incredible Hulk and First Avenger? Hulk was a great on-the-run movie and First Avenger was a pretty fun take on the Captain America character. Civil War was worse than Cap1, Cap2 being the best of the three

It's not like it's that hard to be the best bad guy given how almost all the others sucked aside from Loki and maybe Ronan (who only worked because he was the most serious thing in the movie compared to everyone else who kind of don't care)

Also nothing will ever be worse than Cross in Ant-Man.

It has black people so obviously it's some sjw virtue signalling anti-drumpf propaganda

>the political agenda was actually the cherry on top that made me not want to see Homecoming
Uhhhhhhh ok

>Michael Keaton
>not Iron Monger

nothing beats Iron Man 1

Okay, I really trust Sup Forums to know a thing about movies. Oh? We're on Sup Forums? Same difference.

It was the most generic origin story ever alongside Dr Strange, which was saved and carried by Dumberdatch. It was also the only MCU film that failed to make me laugh even once.

The movie is a fucking joke. Keaton is the ONLY good thing about it, and he's not in it enough for the price of admission.

>Spidey being an Avengers fanboy really ruined all the fun that I thought I would have with this one

>Spider-Man trapped in rubble
>OMG beautiful tribute to the comics! issue #33
>Pete's final moments... Who will he think of?
>Uncle Ben? Aunt May?
>*PLAYS TONY STARK VOICE OVER*
>Peter hulks the fuck up due to IRON MAN
>THANK YOU A-LIST AVENGERS
>Uncle Ben who?????????

This movie offended me.

>What is Robot Redford as Pierce
>What is Jeff Bridges as Stane
Keaton was great, don't get me wrong but there's some other good ones

Its not for the sake of being diverse. Its just being fucking accurate.

A NYC public school full of nothing but white kids is so unrealistic that you might as well have Uncle Ben be killed by an enraged Unicorn, because that doesnt exist either.

Stop being mad that not everyone is white.

that is obviously not what I meant when I replied to I don't care about having diverse characters but if every single one of them is forced and if race is an actual factor during your marketing campaign, then I find that pathetic. diversity in movies should somewhat be a given and not something that a company should have to point out to try and get more people to watch their movie. in return, almost everytime a company does this, the movie is shit so I didn't want to watch Homecoming

>see Ghostbusters and Star Wars 7 as examples

Of course it's in the top 5 . RDJ is in it, and it's in the MCU. A few scenes of RDJ and Keaton can't save this coat hanger abortion.

>what the fuck is wrong with Incredible Hulk

What isn't wrong with it? It was so bad most people probably don't even know it's supposed to be part of MCU.

And being listed doesn't mean the First Avenger was bad-bad, but Homecoming is simply leagues above it.

I go to the movies like, every three months myself...

You guys need to get out and socialize some time, right? Like, going to the movies is one of the easiest things to do among busy friends.

like I said, I get that that's actually the way american schools in that area are like. the problem I saw was Disney shilling their movie by basically not mentioning the good story at all but marketing their movie by saying they are diverse. a company which puts a focus on diversity marketing instead of marketing the story just doesn't appeal to me

Finally saw it the other day.

It was a really enjoyable Spiderman movie.

As a movie though, Sam Raimi made better. I don't even know who directed this.

High School Peter is best Peter, and Liz deserved a lot fucking better, I don't know what the fuck she was doing wasting her time on Pet, though I can understand MJ crushing on him.

You continue to make great points! Way to elevate the dialogue on the board!

Jesus christ, take your schizoid spook glasses off and judge a movie after actually seeing it.

>I haven't seen it. How can it be worse than Thor 2?
Its not.

Frankly its better than most MCU movies and literally every Spider-man movie besides Raimi's 1 and 2.

>what the fuck is wrong with Incredible Hulk
This is a very easy way to identify a stupid person.

>proceeds to only read one of my issues

why do people on this board always fail to actually show some reading comprehension? as I mentioned before, the political bullshit was the last straw since most of the previous movies failed to convince me quality wise. Winter Soldier was the last movie that I found to be of good quality. Ant-Man was quite good but it could have been better as a comedy movie

>actually show some reading comprehension

Why don't you start then? My response applies to all your "issues".

instead of shitposting, you could just list the things you found negative about IH. only children try to act superior while lacking actual arguments

thanks
now I'm not even watching it on camrip

>jokes over substance
>abysmal costumes
>worse CGI than in movies 10 years ago
>storylines are generic
>suits don't allow directors' visions to be thoroughly implemented into the movies

how is any of that "schizoid"? just because you enjoy shitty movies doesn't mean everyone has to like them

weve been inside it before. its actually rather fancy shitposting

You got shit taste man.

Still better than the best of Dcue movies.

You didn't see the movie, why are you still pretending to know everything about it? FYI, a lot of lines and scenes that were in trailers weren't even in the movie itself.

Honestly I was really unimpressed by the trailers, but it was really one of their best movies so far. A nice surprise.

Is this a case of Sup Forums hating it because "NOT MUH"? Haven't been here for 2 months.

That's not Thor

This isn't Age of Sluts.

why are you trying to force other people to watch the movie? I said that I didn't enjoy most of the last 10 MCU movies and therefore refuse to waste any more money on this one. The trailers showed me enough things to base my opinion on. I didn't like the way Spidey was portrayed in CW, I didn't like how he was shown in the trailers, I didn't like the CGI and forcing Iron Man into the movie. All of that can be seen in the trailers so I don't need to know "everything" about the movie because I don't want to watch it due to the things I do know about it

You sound as if you force yourself to see every piece of shit movie you don't seem to like beforehand

Goddamnit I want a decent costume of this that isn't over 300 goddamn dollars.

I and many posters have over the years. But I got nothing to do so I'll give you a quick rundown.

>Norton claims to be huge Hulkfag, but turns in the most disinterested performance I've ever seen from him
>Liv Tyler can't act for shit and their relationship is supposed to be the emotional hook
>Hulk and Abomination both look horrible, even for 2008 standards
>the basic storyline is beat for beat the Ang Lee movie with more action
>the pacing is a total mess with things like Betty's relationship with Samson just kinda there, we know for a fact a lot was cut out of the movie

It just feels hollow and lacks heart. Anons love to shit on the Thor movies, but at least the first one, something is actually happening, there's an arc. TIH just feels like a series of things that are supposed to happen because the producers assumed people didn't like Lee's Hulk cause there wasn't enough action.

CGI is expensive user

I meant for a costume party

>but turns in the most disinterested performance I've ever seen from him

this is really a thing that I always feel like other people are misinterpreting. pre-full-control banner always came across as rather flat, if not even bored in my eyes. he isn't supposed to be an all quirky character like tony stark or thor

>Hulk and Abomination both look horrible, even for 2008 standards

Both look better than every monster in the MCU afterwards, what are you talking about? it's subjective but I even like Hulk's design more than the Ruffalo version because it had quite a unique feel to it

>the basic storyline is beat for beat the Ang Lee movie with more action

I get what you mean but how would you make a first hulk movie that is set in a bigger franchise? I don't see any other option than the government portraying him as a thread and trying to hunt him down while leaving him alone in the end because he turns out to be a hero

>why are you trying to force other people to watch the movie?

I'm obviously not. I'm simply saying a great many of your stated reasons were bullshit. You don't need to watch it if you don't want to, but don't try to tell people what it's like when you don't know.

>over 300 goddamn dollars.

The suits used in Raimi's films cost $200,000 each. They made eight of them.

That's not both of the Thor movies

I agree its bad but Iron Man 3, Hulk and Thor 2 are still worse.

That webbing better be made from pure fucking silver.

The only thing that really bothered me was when they used CG in places that clearly didn't require it. Also, I don't know what they did in post-production but Spidey's suit looked fucking awful, even though it looked pretty good on set photos and shit.

>It's another "Muh Raimi" thread.

>Natalie Portman qt,
fuck off that bitch was the worst part of both movies

>if that what passes as a bully these days then no wonder kids are such pussies.

I never really saw him as a bully, just a douche that happens to be Peter's rival. I mean, they're in the same decathlon for fuck's sake. They're all nerds, this is showing that even nerds can be jerks.

>And what the fuck was up with Zendaya?

Her whole shtick was that she's a creepy weirdo. She didn't add much to the movie, but I enjoyed her.

Raimi didn't forget about the important stuff

"I had a father, his name was Ben Parker"

"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: With great power comes great responsibility"

Homecoming is just "notice me Stark-senpai"

And you missed out on a good movie because of your own petty grievances.

>Star Wars 7

Fucking what? Finn was the only GOOD part of the movie. He was the only one in the movie that was an original character rather than an literal rehash.

Wow. Be more of a mindless fanboy

I just watched it, I don't get what was so bad.

>forgetting him shittalking Tony about "not listening"

Did people forget that time Iron Man's life was threatened by a guy who developed the ability to regenerate limbs and breathe fire because Tony ditched a meeting with him once
Did people erase Whiplash out of their minds

And? This Spider-Man movie was so about Tony it's sickening. As someone that likes Iron Man the writers completely shit the bed.

>iron man 3
>bad

>Iron Man 3
>even near decent, let alone good

>position Homecoming amid the MCU movies and other Spider-Man movies
>mindless fanboying
I think you might have the brain worms.

vant bord

It wasn't about Tony, it was about Peter constantly seeking his approval when, really, he didn't need it. That was the whole point of them making him take on the Vulture without the Stark suit.

Basically, it lacks the foundation of Spider-Man. The weight of responsibility is gone and its mostly a shallow surface level spidey. Even then the jokes were stupid and cg was horrendous. The final fight wasnt even a fight. Vulture just blew up.

Gee, it's almost like they're going to focus on the guy that Peter idealized rather than the ones that are the focal points of his guilt. I mean who would've guessed with the goddamn foreshadowing all over the place.

It'll all be worth it if we get a One More Day adaptation after Infinity War

>Finn was the only GOOD part of the movie.
Yeah describe Finn personality. You can't, he is a fucking bland piece of shit, a terrible character in a terrible movie.

>Yeah describe Finn personality.
More likely to think flight is a better option to fight in a given situation, genuinely appreciates attempts at kindness, thinks survival is generally more important than justice.