ITT: Bad shows you genuinely like

ITT: Bad shows you genuinely like.

You mother must be proud.

Danny phantom. I have no excuse

Hi Tamers

Don't hurt me

Captain N, but only the first season.
Went to shit when they couldn't get the rights to anything so they used baseball and robin hood.

The opening was hype as shit

The only thing that wasn't awful was the Kamen Rider V3 reference.

>Mah nigga

I really only like this show because I enjoy Coconut Fred being a sadistic god. He might just be one of the most powerful beings in TV history

>The only thing that wasn't awful was the Kamen Rider V3 reference.
Wasnt that in the fairly odd parents?

What really got me was that 3d episode

they were looking for their long lost mother right?
I want to know how sonics mom looks like

Carl Squared has a certain charm to it, especially in the first season. Reminds me of What's with Andy? quite a bit in that sense, actually (though this one has actual Canadian writers throughout).

I'll admit the animation was bad, but the rest of the show more than made up for it.

Anyone has seen sonic underground on Netflix?that shit made the sonic fandom worst

>pickle and peanut
>bad

you are shitting me, right?

Did you guys catch the Chaos storytime during the SoP? It's incroyable

Just imagine if this show was made in 2017 it would be so cringe that they be singing modern pop music and the sonic fandom would eat the shit outta if it

I've been watching this one a week for just about every week for over half a year now, so I know what I'm talking about when I say this:

Why? Why would anyone find enjoyment in it? This is ALMOST the worst thing to ever happen to Sonic.

Or worse, a revival.

>20 years have pass, and our mother has still not been found

I feel like you spend too much time in cringe threads that you probably don't realize that the majority of the fandom actually despise Underground.

Dear god no.... But cringe sonic fandom Let's not even think about it

Pickle and Peanut is legit good. It has some snappy comedic timing. It verges on being Aqua Teen for kids. People just hate it because it's ugly.

Realize that this came out before the fandom became what it currently is.

If it came out today there would be some that would defend it to the death. I kid you not, I've seen people hate on Sonic Boom(cartoon) because it didn't have the same level of storytelling as other Sonic shows. and even called Underground better.

I feel like there's some serious samefagging going on in this thread.

You have a good point

an acquired taste

>samefagging

World of Quest is like if Johnny Test was good. No shame in enjoying it.

Season one was the only good season

I can't say I genuinely enjoyed it. But I did enjoy these two.

for some reason i hate when characters have a mole

so i could never get into it

The short-lived Slacker Cats, because I am absolutelyin love with this character.
Not in a furry way, you twats.

fucking Thundarr the Barbarian

>must be found

FTFY

Sheila was the only good part of the entire thing.

I don't know if it was necessarily *bad* but I still love the Super Mario cartoons from Super Show to World.

The worst part of the show was how sometimes the anime characters would have rigs and get to be fully animated like Mikey, and it was really jarring compared to how limited they were five seconds ago.

Despite the Youtube Poop memes there was some good shit in there. I like how some episodes ended with Bowser winning, or at least not losing. There were at least two Super Mario World episodes where Bowser had a get-rich-quick scheme, and the Bros were able to stop the scheme but not get any of the money back.

I used to watch Sonic Underground too.

Milk Chan is a fuckng gem! Favorite anime

It was legit the Nostalgia Critic's treatment of the Mario toons (or specifically his review of the Nintendo Power comics later in comparison to Super Show, a review that was full of lies and lies of omissions) that made me drop his fucking shitty reviews once and for all.

The soundtrack's fucking awesome desu.

I had a similar experience when he shat all over AoStH when he admitted that it was okay, just so his wacky reactions could contrast with his idealization of SatAM.

Die desu

I liked that review just for the fact the NC *Liked* something.

I do feel that AoStH was a roadrunner-esque wannabe show with more zany-ness, but that doesn't mean it wasn't funny at all, least of all to a child.

Come on, a 7/10 at best

Forgot picture

Ebin mehmeh

Thundarr is one of the better shows of its era. That doesn't say much, but it's something.

>Danny Phantom
>Bad
Just because it has some wasted potential doesn't mean it' not legitimately enjoyable and good regardless.

Holy shit I forgot all about this show.

The animation is terrible. The voice acting is awful. And it's beyond historically inaccurate.
But...I can't help but have a soft spot for it.

It must not be bad if you liked it

>that Digimon music

it got more heat than it deserved for the photo backgrounds

poor dana snyder

Gonna say Spider-Man and X-Men TAS from the 90s. I thought they were great at the time, but today I can see that they suffer from a number of issues, particularly in technical aspects. I still enjoy them quite unironically nonetheless.

I won't. You've got good taste in shit.

Here's mine.

Finally someone ells who likes that show

What is he gonna do when ms paint is gone?

If only you knew how much...

There was no reason to be up early watching this every Saturday morning. It wasn't good.

Did it anyway.

Oh shit, that reminds me of some other show on G4. It was CG and took place in an MMO. Portal, maybe? I think for the first few seasons, the walk animation was that a character started walking, but then teleported across the ground a few feet.

Was Twisted Tales of Felix considered bad? Because it's always been one of my favorites. Strikes me as something that might get a lot of hate though.

I honestly think Code Lyoko is one of the more endearing cartoons i've seen. I don't really know why, but i can just switch my brain off and watch it for awhile.

>Code Lyoko
>Bad
Nigga whut

She wasn't exactly longlost.
A prophecy told her she must separate herself from her children.
She was skulking around in the background every other episode. Like Sora in digimon in those few episodes.

I liked this too.

Well, it's a movie, but.....

Yea how is Milk-chan bad
Bad if you watch it in English I guess

As bad as this show was, I lost even more respect for it when I realized where Manic and Sonia's names came from.

You're not alone.
I thought it was better than Thor.

>tfw when downloaded both seasons
>tfw fav episode is the stock episode.
I legitimately like this show

In the jap dub the music that plays when all three girls transform is my shit.

I agree. It got shit because it wasn't really keeping true to the source material, but as a stand alone cartoon it was no worse than average. I really enjoyed it personally, even as an adult, and honestly don't know why Nickelodeon just dropped the show, when it was nowhere near the worst thing on it's channel at the time.

It wasn't that bad.

sonics mother was an alcoholic?
thats just like my mother

It wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't for the stupid status quo button they would press at the end of every episode.

Same. They were so entertaining and adorable. They really should find some way to give them a spin-off.

I always liked it because of the twist that came with it, sure you could go back in time but each time XANA only got stronger.

That "twist" took 3 seasons to show up, and by then I lot of character development had been thrown out of the window.

It's not EMH and never will be but I find it pretty fun.

Top kek

I'm surprised no one posted this yet.

Did you only watch the first season? In the second season they immediately conjured a reason they could only do that in extreme circumstances and they usually didn't.

that's the third season. It's only after over 40 episodes that this happens

>and by then I lot of

Yeah, RebelTaxi did a thing that talked about him being all-powerful and demonic.

That show wasn't bad though apart from the shit that 4kids did to the music. It was a pretty solid kids cartoon.

I only watched to feed my need for a trappy shota, but that show really tested my patience. I wonder what the exact number of times characters explain their jokes would be if you counted them out?

KIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY, THAT'S A NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW

KIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY, HE'S THE STAR IF THE SHOW

This was some shit.