Poppy O'Possum

>I honest to god considered just having this entire page be completely pitch black besides sound effects for a little while there, but uh, I quickly decided no one would think that was funny except for me.

Kit in despair
Going to throw herself on a sword
Perhaps literally

Not even memeing here, but this is escalating quickly. Rocket booster into the stratosphere level of escalation.

BATHS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RELAXING

Oh dear... into the Kit Retrieval Arc we go.

So say Freddy decides that Kit's gotta go and Poppy catches up either during or after the act. What happens?

Both die.

Then the role of protagonist switches to Lily.

I can't wait for Petunia to try to take care of her but immediately fuck up super hard because of kung fu mommy issues. Then Lily runs away and accidentally ends up at the church and gets an upbringing in the dual arts of cigar rolling and hustling.

Lily vs Chickadino's daughter deathmatch when

The FEEL-O-VISION is actually a pretty neat way of showing what is going on. It looks nice.

Eh I'm losing interest.....what's there to keep me engaged? This isn't endtown, things aren't supposed to go to complete shit.

Maybe you don't like fun. You should probably migrate to 6+1chan, you'll find yourself in good company.

Ah good, I can add "worry about the romantic relationship between an opossum and a fox" to my Feelings I Shouldn't Have list.

why can't they just be happy together dammit

G-guys? Where's Friedrich?

Downstairs having a blast i'm sure.

But user, Kit is going down some stairs!

Why she don't use the super jump or whatever?

In before Friedrice Zucchini attacks/kills Kit.

And what fun she will have! :D

Man I'm not 100% sure where this is going anymore.
D'you think Kit smells like wet dog?

The rules of dramatic emotional catharsis say that he has to remain alive long enough to attempt to kill Kit but being unable to go through it due to his paternal feelings towards her only to be killed afterwards. Unfortunately the rules of dramatic emotional catharsis also state that Kit needs to find Friedrich's dead body so that the story reaches a despair climax as she realizes that she's betrayed, and been betrayed by, all sides.

>the alt text
imagine if Morbi went full Jason Shiga

Insider here, everyone except friedrich will die and the series will continue with lilly, friedrich, boris.

Killing a bunch of thugs. But regardless of the outcome of that fight, he wont kill Chicadino. Chances are that, knowing he's now a fugitive without authority, he escapes after he fails at killing Chicadino because of whatever asspull he conjures.

Doubt he's going to die to a bunch of nameless thugs and a bird that has good ears, especially when two pages ago Morbi had Kit mention how good he was fighting against several foes at the same time.

She wouldn't know where she would land.

Well I guess while Poppy stumbles around in the dark for who knows how many hours, Friedrich is gonna die like a bitch or some dumbass cheap shot and and then Kit's gonna get killed somehow but resolving all the problems

what if she broke through one of the walls landing in the middle of the fight and conveniently giving morbi a way to write in poppy fighting fazzi in the nude

I don't believe that Fazzi was with Chicadino.

Fazzi might be on Charlie duty though.

I wish Morbi was more of a professional. =/

What does that even mean

>I don't believe a very evil woman was working for a very evil man
Whatever you say, kiddo.

Fuck professionals

The only respectable profession died out two hundred years ago

I mean I don't think Fazzi was with Chicadino when he confronted Friedrich.

He means right at this very moment you fucking dingbat. We KNOW she works for Chic, he put her in a box of shame.

I don't like PoppyXKit

Didn't Chicadino say that all of his teleport options inside the castle were gone? What about the ones outside of the castle?

Nobody does

everybody likes PoppyXKit

>Kit walks down the stairs and finds Friedrich covered in blood surrounded by dead goons.
>Kit: Friedrich?
>Friedrich: Your majesty, I'm sorry...
>*SLICE*
>Dead kit falls to the floor, camera pans to naked Poppy at the top of the stairs, she saw everything.

That's a good girl, let everyone see your smile!

Fazzi's in Kit's laboratory, of course, waiting to ruin any poor fool that gets up there.

As much as he'd be willing to kill her to accomplish the mission (even if it would scar him emotionally or something like that), i don't think he'd go for the kill right off the bat, not when she (possibly) has important info or is willing to talk.

I have no idea how this is gonna end and I love it.

>finally some action happens
>it's mostly offscreen

Rug roh