Wakandans are incredibly xenophobic

>wakandans are incredibly xenophobic
>they got rich off of exploitative capitalism
>they have a wall to keep non-wakandans out
>they ignore the struggles of non-wakandans around their country

Why are liberals so YASS KINNGG SLAYYY about this movie again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The normal diversity rhetoric does not go so far that they want only flawless diverse characters. They still enjoy asshole characters and such, same as most normal people.

The extremists are not the norm.

Because it doesn't matter what they do, it's their skin color that matters.

And I mean diverse in terms of the entire industry. I know obviously this movie individually is not diverse.

occam's razor: liberals don't read comics

Is that why they defended Michael Brown?

No, that was because of Skittles. Everyone loves them some Skittles.

Generally speaking, yeah. And why you can't bring up crime statistics, etc etc in that fashion.

You are retarded if you think any of those points would make it into the actual movie

Because Black Panther opens up trade relations with other lands since he befriends the Avengers. Staying isolated forever is more the goals of M'baku.

Oh look another "Sup Forums obsessed with Wakanda" thread

No, OP is asking a legitimate point. Unlike most of the Black Panther threads that are made.

>Cap: Why do you guys have a wall?
>T'challah: To protect us.
>Cap: Walls don't protect. They divide.
>*audience claps, cheers, and gigglesnorts*

I don't know, why are cuckservatives so butthurt about this movie existing?

>frogposting
no wonder you are retarded

>whitesplaining to destroy a safe space

Stay fucking triggered.

No you aren't samefag. You're another Sup Forumsfag who keeps baiting with the same tired points about Black Panther.

Most conservatives don't know your rehashed manchild flick even exists, user.

I'm not OP, you silly goose.

You and the rest of Sup Forums do.

This is one of the hardest to understand posts in context I've ever had to decipher.

Why are you so obsessed with Sup Forums? It's fucking weird

This is a Sup Forums thread. If he wanted a Sup Forums thread he would have started with a comic image and not mentioned movies.

Why are you so obsessed with making these fucking threads?

I'll help you out.

Liberals and SJWs don't actually care about the continuity or lore of comic books. Instead, they only care about the political statements they make.

I talk about capeshit on Sup Forums when it's about writing, directing, and other technical aspects. I talk about capeshit on Sup Forums when it's about the actual content (characters, plot, lore, etc.)

Err, this is the first Black Panther thread I've ever made unless you want to prove otherwise. Oh you can't.

Occam's Razor is a school of thought that the answer to a question is usually the most straightforward one. The person is claiming that the reason while people described as "liberal" like the movie is because they are unfamiliar with the source material. The previous person says that they are interested in the movie because the characters/plot/setting are interesting to them.

It seems like both are one-step answers, so it doesn't seem that Occam's Razor would apply here.

Because they don't read comics. They just want to see some black people on screen so they can pat themselves on the back for whining about "progressiveness" instead of doing any actual work.

>It seems like both are one-step answers
Nope.

liberals like diverse characters -> that also means diverse characters that are not of sound character

vs

liberals don't care about source material

2 steps vs 1

>29 posts
>12 posters

OP is samefagging hard.

>people actually stay in the thread and reply to each other more than once
>SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG

rope
you
chair

>that also means diverse characters that are not of sound character

Substantiate your claims

And dipshit Sup Forumsfags only care about reposting the same three or four out of context panels to fish for easy (You)s. So pretty much the same thing really

But no this is totally a new thing. We definitely didn't have hack writers pulling much more blatant blacktivism with Black Panther over a decade ago.

>Hudlin

>it was ok then so it's ok now

Fuck off shitposter

>Replying to every post criticizing you

I know a samefag when I see one.

Wakanda is isolated geographically with mountains and a lake.

Something tells me you weren't posting about liberals and SJWs when the exact same thing was happening in comics. You were probably in middle school so it's not likely.

Or you just started getting mad at something that's been a part of comics since their fucking inception. Go travel back in time to the 60's and yell about how comics keeps pushing homosexual and ethnic agendas. Maybe even invent an imageboard to give yourself an outlet and bring this whole thing full circle.

Good lord you faggots are insufferable. Tis board is becoming unreadable these days.

I've heard that Priest dealt with this
But anyone who thinks that the MCU will is out of their fucking mind

Nigs losing their minds over this movie on twitter, but I sit back and laugh because I know much more about the Black Panther and have known for years

I have a feeling you aren't sitting back laughing about shit. Lots of asspain in your post.

Its actually really annoying

>be black
>have best developed country on your continent
>don't share with the shithole countries because they have nothing of value

But it's bad when America does it?

Wakanda doesn't claim that it is a melting pot of diversity nor do they require people form less developed countries to do the jobs that the people in the nation doesn't want to do.

>Batman got rich off of exploitative capitalism
>has a minor carity program and think this solves the social problems in Gotham (it is also deductible from taxes)
>Doesn't change a single thing in Wayne enterprises to make it social-friendly
>Asgard is incredibly xenophobic
>Thor is shown literally genociding Ice Giants for no reason
>Loki is a murderer
>Asgardians bury a lot of articfacts in Earth that causes death and suffering for humans.
>Still think they should be hailed as heores

>Zod came to Earth because Superman was here.
>Doomsday - the same
>Wanna see his monument?

>Everything Tony Stark does

liberals: i can't find a job
also liberals: EWWWW I DON'T WANT TO BE A GARBAGE MAN, THAT JOB IS ICKY LET PEDRO DO IT

gee maybe you're unemployed and live with your parents because you think you're too good for low skill labor

It looks cool

>Wakanda doesn't claim that it is a melting pot of diversity
NEITHER DO WE
JEWS FORCED THAT SHIT AND THE RIGHT PEOPLE DIDN'T STOP THEM AND NOW WE'RE TRYING TO FIX THIS SHIT
FUCK NO NO ONE WANTS TO BE THE HOBO BROTH NATION

>strawman

>ITS ALL THE JEWS FAULT!!!!!

>I greentexted so history didn't happen

>Cletus takes pride in his shit-tier job

I'm working in an office making more than you ever will. Hurts doesn't it?

It's not presented as a positive thing by Christopher Priest either. How many times does this need to be explained?

Why wouldn't it?

Same reason feminists get their panties wet over Muslim characters despite, you know, Islam's stance on feminism

>I used CAPS LOCK so that means I know what I am talking about

"Cletus" is not going to work a potato grater for $5 an hour no matter how much screams about liberals. Especially if he has better choices for jobs.

>Wakanda doesn't claim that it is a melting pot of diversity
Never saw americans claim that, not even the non whites, at best burgers claim to be the land of "freedom and opportunities".

Actually non whites love to say that murica is a white country and that's why they reject nationalism

>he thinks I'm a redneck because I think liberals are lazy, hypocritical fucks

You'd be surprised by how many right-wing people work in the IT industry, especially with all this H1B bullshit going on.

Nigga, they built a gigantic Panther Wall to keep refugees out.

The overall message is Black Panther trying to get Wakanda to be more progressive and share their technology. Problem is most of the elites within Wakanda throw a fucking hissy fit and constantly start rebellions when he does things like trying to give the outside world the cure for cancer.

During Priests run he would repeatly say during interveiws that he viewed Wakanda as a racist. Meanwhile Ta-Nehisi "Obama isn't black enough" Coates takes his run and hammers down the belief that blacks from Wakanda are inherently superior to their human counterparts.

They communicate with gods. They have a Mcguffin material that allows them to make anything. And they are the richest nation in Marvel even though they're and isolationist country. With all this they're still petty enough to get into pissing contests with Namor.

>fictional country located in East Africa, in the interior of Ethiopia
>embraced as "representative" of African-Americans
>all of the characters are played by Americans of West and Central African descent who are both culturally and genetically distinct from Ethiopians

why is this allowed.

Liberal here, I think thats the most interesting thing about them.

Contradictions make characters interesting, shitposter.

is that why liberals have such conflicting and contradictory beliefs all the time?

>________ said this so they speak for the entire party

Because Black Panther is consistently depicted as one. Geography doesn't matter to COMIC BOOKS

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

lol?

It's like Stockholm Syndrome in a way.

hollywood is located in america
does ethopia have a hollywood? noooo

Because people are defined by their skin colour I guess. That's the way of progress apparently.

>he thinks everyone who makes fun of a liberals is a trumpfag

LMFAO?

Errrrr, nope. Pretty much every liberal I've met has had conflicting political/social beliefs. Off the bat: being a feminist but also an islam apologist.

>he thinks everyone who makes fun of a liberals is a trumpfag
Its about as a blanket statement as the one you made before

Here's a blanket statement: you're a dumbass

>literally no response but asspain
What a sad waste of quads.

That happens all the time with different races too on film. And what makes you think they wouldn't be distinct from ethiopians as well? AND Lupita Nyong'o is from east africa.

BTFOOOOOO

shut up quadruple dumbass

>liberals

It's mostly just black people. Black people who are only liberal when it applies to them, and think that Black Panther is the only black hero movie. Plus, there are even memes about wearing your "blackest" (some weird mixture of East and West African clothing that looks as weird as white Americans wearing traditional British and German clothing) to the movie's premiere.

t. black guy

>blacks from Wakanda are inherently superior to their human counterparts.
I see what you did there.

>one minute apart
literally samefagging

you're just mad that someone got quads on calling you a dumbass

Ockham's Razor actually makes your theory less viable.

You're suggesting that there's an intangible property to liberals - all liberals, it seems, no matter how west of the right they are - that makes them fundamentally different from human beings in general. The standards that the vast majority of humans seem to operate on, according to you, do not apply to liberals, which is a rather strange thing to claim of over half the population of your country.

The guy you're quoting is going on his established knowledge of the standards humans have for media, as well as his established knowledge that the political left and right are spectrums, with only a few on the extremes of either end. YOU are making the unfounded assumption that liberals are basically aliens or something and operate totally different to everyone else, despite being the marginal majority, population-wise, in your region of the world (I am assuming you're American).

Pic related would not approve of your argument at all.

nice shoop, friend

Trump is closer to liberal than conservative in everything but immigration
>support transgender rights
>pro weed
>bashed alt right
etc

The melting pot is definetly a thing, but the idea was that anyone could come over and assimilate, i.e. learn the language, adopt the values and customs. These days, liberals are trying to replace the melting pot metaphor with a tossed salad metaphor, where there are a bunch of "ingredients" but no no one has to "melt" or in other words, assimilate.