Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

TV pitch is best design IMO but I was so disappointed with how lackluster the show was compared to the books.

The show was definitely different from the books, but I don't agree it was worse overall.

OP here, agreed, the cartoon was a 7/10 overall, currently rewatching

godly theme but I do remember the show being terrible

how do you fuck up a sideways school

i mean look at this shit

What do you expect?

compare it to this perfection

straight and narrow, like a god

Yeah but it's wayside, it's "crazy" And it helps it stand out as that

Bump, so is this more of a Sup Forums thread?

Why does this girl keep getting posted? Is the show any good?

For a Canadian show? Absolutely.

It's a 7/10, the girls design seems to be what most people like, in show she's "girl who punches boy because she loves boy and she is tomboy lol"

Back when Michael Cera was a nobody.

her

No, the show sucks. Read the books.

Didn't she have an illustration in the second book? Everyone looked pretty cute in that one

The illistaion is the first "choice"

That's from the first book though, it was a different art style and everyone was uglier. All three books had different illustration styles in the original editions

Post more

Of mauricia

Bump

Her voice is goddess tier. Show is okay.
Also what said

Show isn't that good and half of the poses and face expressions are a little weird.
Opening theme is okay though.

"Goddess voice"

Explain

shes very very very very cute

Ah well can't argue with that

Too bad the show uses the most cliche things ever, it could've been better

I remembered it as good but after rewatching an episode recently it's meh as fuck.

Didn't watch it when it was airing because it was on while I was at school, but upon watching a ton of it on Youtube, it seems to be at the higher end of Canada's mediocrity scale.

So you guys are the reason why this show, which I had never heard of before, suddenly started showing up all over my YouTube recommendations.

How many more times will Mrs Jewls force Todd to ride on the kindergarten bus before he lets his classmates know that some of them are alright?

It's no surprise that the first episode that showed up on my YouTube recommendations is the one where eating mushroom casserole made Todd want to sex up his teacher.

Wasn't her dad popeye