Justice League Wonder Woman

Some things never change.

You want a whole thread around this?

You know replacing those doors won't be cheap

insurance can pay for it, or Bruce

they certainly don't

I love how people just ignore how much property damage heroes create

Notice the color palette

WW score is literally higher than every single MCU movie but Iron Man 1 and Avengers

>m-muh score
feminists are the dumbest denominator

yes, different movies have different color palletes.... are you proud of yourself for noticing this?

feminists were the only ones who hated the movie though

Exactly, dumbest denominator.
I'm not the user who made the original comment.

I dunno if this is the point of your thread OP but they have WW do the same tired action sequences in BvS/WW/JL. Like, the same three sequences. It doesn't help that Gadot has no acting range and makes the same "confused but with an erection" face during every fight.

Why didn't you post the sweep, which is actually the exact same from both movies?

>1917
>does whatever Steve Trevor tells her to do

>2017
>does whatever Batman tells her what to do

100 YEARS OF SISTERHOOD

>forgetting Spiderman

Also to a lesser extent, Luke Cage, AoS, and Jessica Jones.

Break all the glass doors you want cupcake, you're never gonna break the glass ceiling. Now go fetch me a coffee. (slaps ass)

>OUR ABSOLUTE BEST EVER IS BETTER THAN YOUR THIRD BEST

Well, Snyder was involved with the village fight at least, some serious nods to both sucker punch and 300, so I wouldn't be surprised he had something to do with the storyboards, the guy is autistic, he spends half of the day doing sketches of escenes.

>Gadot was literally pregnant during filming of WW and wasn't back at 100% by the time of JL filming, nerds have to scan high resolution still frame by frame to find that odd frame that's slightly off from a fucking trailer.
>"Look guys the film is suxors!"
Get a life autist.

Nice bait.

>>Diana has problem with using revolving door
>>smashes through window
>>breaks through door

Is WW simply unable to use doors properly?

I'm pretty sure the image is pointing out that it's all but the same scene from her own movie, not that it looks weird.

>user post a pic about rotten score
>say that wonder woman is not rotten
>"muh score!"
???

Doors are for mortals

The lives saved are far more valuable than some shitty door. So what if they gave to destroy an entire city during their super fight. The destruction of the city is a small price to pay for the millions of lives saved.

Lies. Feminists have been praising it for Gadot being filmed in a heroic, nonsexualized manner, Amazons with all body types and even crow's feet, a romance where the man and woman are portrayed as equals, and even for allowing Diana's thighs to jiggle.

If I could break through doors I'd do it all the time.

Yeah almost like he was intentionally being stupid or something

My actuarial tables say otherwise.

why are mouse drones so shook all the time? hating ass sons of bitches

DC heroes cause property damage.
>Actively aid in fixing it, with characters like Superman, Flash, and Wonder Woman doing a lot of the heavy lifting while characters like Bruce and Ollie throw money at it in their civilian identities while "Doing their part" and "Praising the actions of brave heroes that keep us safe", with all the heroes in between doing what they can.
>Superheroes and civilian workers work side by side as equals to rebuild and look towards a brighter future while honoring the fallen. Civilians understand that shit is going to get fucked up when aliens invade, zombies rise from the grave, or Gorilla Grodd decides he wants to reenact Planet of the Apes. Most of them are just happy that Superman showed up and fixed the problem, while only a few fringe groups of assholes vocalize how ungrateful they are.
>Except in Gotham where everything is terrible.

Marvel heroes cause property damage.
>Barely any heroes participate in the clean up anymore. Most of them just zip away. At best Tony Stark will throw money at it or Reed Richards will science the problem away. Civilians are bitter.
>Superheroes and civilians constantly have a wedge driven between them by this shit.
>Marvel civilians get so salty that they end up rioting and causing even more property damage. Or they do dumb shit like cheer when The Hulk comes back to Earth to crush their heroes like grapes and level their city, or lump all mutants into one category and throw bottles and rocks at the good mutants that just showed up to push Magneto's shit in and offer to actually help clean up the other mutant organization's mess as a show of good faith and solidarity, causing them to retreat back to their mansion to brood and be depressed about how shitty everything is.

>People say Batman shouldn't be on the justice league
Nigga who the fuck do you think is paying to get this shit fixed

In 1917 she does what Steve tells her to do because Diana is a warrior that understands the concept of taking orders from a superior officer.
She's a fish out of water and understands that this isn't a world she knows or is familiar with, and relies on an outside source to guide her until she finds her feet.

In 2017 we have no idea what their relationship is, because they only have a few short interactions in BvS, and we haven't seen JL yet. But they appear to be more on equal ground, with each one of them taking the lead in several scenes.

Steve also closed her bedroom door in Veld for her. How helpful of him!

Reminder that Hollywood thinks so little of you that they think if they color grade the movie with brighter colors you'll like it more.

And they're right, because all of you have terrible taste.

It's a royalty thing.
Hell, Doom doesn't even use doors. He just blows holes into walls.

>smiling in top pic

The protector of fucking gotham right?

And the public in the DC universe adores their heroes while Marvel heroes are usually spat on.

That's why we're getting Batgirl and Gotham City Sirens to help clean it up.

>Some things never change.
unfortunately. wish she'd try and talk with them instead going ham.

I still don't understand why she didn't jump across No Mans Land

No, it's higher than those too if you take both RT and Metacritic

She gauged her own jumping distance when she climbed the Themiscyra tower, remember?

Unless you want her to jump like Super Mario, but I don't think she would've wanted to leave Steve and the others too far behind herself.

She'd get shot.

It's like... they should have a civil war instead.

i actually really like all the slow motion in WW and the justice league trailer. makes it feel more like im reading a comic book.

The pussy pass is worth at least 12% of a score.

OH YEAH!!!!

I dont' get it

You expect her to enter through the door, like a peasant?

Marvel has Damage Control, an organised private operation which is arguably more effective than any ad hoc caped clean up attempt

While I liked her "burst" moves in the movie I hope they give her interesting fight scenes she deserves. She should fight nimble and use the lasso a lot but honestly it needs an enemy who doesn't fall apart when clashes with her.

>Someone should stop this.

They don't indeed

Marvel citizen detected.

Did someone say kino?

>homer_simpson_in_japan_.gif