Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/13/universal/document-Dylann-Roof-manifesto.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty fucked once you realize that the girls who helped him with that animated music video knew how fucked up he was and yet decided to tell know one or at least show a little concern when he would tell them to help him animated a music video of him going on a mass shooting.

To be fair, he said he did pay for help making it. I'd probably help too if it meant I'd be eating less ramen

Tell me one of you autistic cucks ask Hartman about this at Comiccon!

Capitalism at work.

>he did pay for help making it
And don't forget that a good chunk of people were running behind so he had to "do it himself" to meet his deadline.

This guy was a loser to the end.

I'm glad the terms and in-jokes are completely unknown to me.

Guess I'll go GHOST and keep scrolling.

i want to fuck that last ember

why are we talking about tranny phantom now? It happened last month.

Also how he kept posting on Columbine discussion board pretending to be normal and just interested in the case.

It will be relevant soon once everyone starts chanting his name, and they will be

Probably because (s)he's the most interesting murderer to make the news in a long time, especially with all the terrorist attacks that make the news now.

laugh now but randy hid his name in the instrumental ember song release, his ghost is gaining power as we speak

Could someone give me the full story on this? Just some random sperg with a waifu went on a shooting spree for said waifu?

I'd sooner play Rebecca Black's Friday on a 10,000 year loop than play his garbage even once.

They guy makes Hussy look talented.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA

Now they reply to his post to mock him.

Him and Rodgers should know it already. You're not gonna be the next Eric Harris. The internet will make fun of you. Every time.

That's it more or less, but he also wanted to put out some animated video of him and said waifu shooting a school, but he failed to get it finished in time.

Also he had a shotgun and needed close to 10 shots per person because of how bad his aim was. It was like a Spongebob boating school episode was a shooting.

Awful nice of the devil to let you try and defend yourself online in between torture sessions, Randy.

>TFW they don't remember your name and just call you Tranny Phantom

those are some crazy ass nostrils, senpai

you do it yourself you tryhard shitbreath.

he died because of his shitty wiafu
and his shitty aim

That and left a shit ton of Internet Autism in his wake. He had a bunch of OC Ember recolors, and he'd do shit like have their twitter accounts talk with each other. Apparently he honestly thought when he died he'd transform into one.

What's it with Tranny's and being crazy

>tfw this happened in my area
I know it's dumb but the idea that I passed this guy on the street or even interacted with him at some point really fucks with me

You know, despite him being so obsessed with ember, he could have at least tried making the face right

Why didn't you stop him user.

soos

The ending of the vid is great. Tranny Phantom really was a loser til the moment he died.
Never succeeded at a damn thing.

you mean like everyone in this godforsaken place. what have you done?

Remember, this guy was a fervent anti-Trumper.

Tranny Phantom would have been an otherwise quickly forgotten random shooting that probably wouldn't have made it farther than his local news if not for his huge online manifesto of crazy. In a way, he achieved what he wanted and became immortal. Downside is, he's been immortalized as a hilarious fucking joke of Chris-Chan proportions.

he also hated niggers so that evens out

He also hated blacks and gays(expect for Freddie Mercury). It evens out.

>the Dyatlov Pass
You snide son of a bitch.

>lights flicker out as soon as I finish it

Spooky. Also I didn't think anything would be able to top Elliot Rodger's manifesto but here it is.

Sup Forums here. You guys been enjoying having your own Dylann Roof?

This is a bit off-topic, but I'm collecting manifestos. Not stuff like the Communist or Anarchist Manifesto, but stuff like suicide notes and mass-shooter manifestos. Unabomber shit and all that jazz.

Other than Randy Stair and Elliot Rodgers' manifestos, does anybody else know what I should add? I've got Chris Dorner, Marc Lepine, and Mitchell Heisman for starters.

Did Dylann have a manifesto?

>Did Dylann have a manifesto?
Kind of. Spread thin throughout that 18 hour shitshow that was his suicide tapes.

>he also hated ningens
fixed

>lso he had a shotgun and needed close to 10 shots per person because of how bad his aim was. It was like a Spongebob boating school episode was a shooting.
This honestly baffles me purely from the technical standpoint. This fucker was skellington using a pistol grip shotgun, who couldn't even aim properly, yet nobody even tried to tackle him mid reload or anything?
I'm yeah life isn't an action movie and all that, but still.

People inexperienced with shotguns think that it's ridiculously easy to hit things with them, when in reality it's actually something you need to practice on, especially for moving targets or in stressful situation. Doing practical shotgun you'd be surprised how many times people who are perfectly good shots will miss at close range because of trying to rush through a stage or being under times conditions, and we're talking about a stationary steel target about a foot square not ten yards away from the shooter.

In addition, he bought shotguns without stocks on them. Yes, they look cool, but it's actually very hard to hit something while firing from the hip at the best of times; even if you're an experienced shooter. A stocked shotgun isn't much longer than one without the stock and is far more accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ

Basically he didn't know anything about actual firearms and you can see that in his videos. His low score was because of that. Had he just gone for a normal stock on his shotgun and done some drills, he would have killed more people, or found he liked shooting more than obsessing over becoming a female cartoon ghost.

I live pretty close to, it's kinda scary thinking about it. I really regret watching his suicide blogs.

Disregard I'm a retard.

Here is Roof's manifesto.
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/13/universal/document-Dylann-Roof-manifesto.html

>implying Roof wasn't /fa/

Charles Whitman didn't leave a manifesto, but he wrote notes after he murdered his mom and wife before he went on his spree

>To Whom It May Concern: I have just taken my mother's life. I am very upset over having done it. However, I feel that if there is a heaven she is definitely there now...I am truly sorry...Let there be no doubt in your mind that I loved this woman with all my heart.

>I imagine it appears that I brutally killed both of my loved ones. I was only trying to do a quick thorough job...If my life insurance policy is valid please pay off my debts...donate the rest anonymously to a mental health foundation. Maybe research can prevent further tragedies of this type.

If you were on the wrong end of his shotgun you'd almost certainly be too terrified to try anything. You probably couldn't move even if you wanted to. And since you're on Sup Forums, you'd probably have shit yourself too because let's not pretend you're some tough guy hero.

The safest way to disengage from a active shooter is to move away from them. Unless you're so close that you can't put anything between you and them, or you have a weapon yourself, your best bet is to run into hard cover or defilade and keep moving.

>Sup Forums here
kill yourself crossboarding redditor

Action movies have really left people clueless about how real hostile encounters go. Thinking they'd just charge in there and fuck up the attacker. They're lucky this sort of thing is rare because they'd be one of the first to die in this situation.

Don't feel bad, kiddo.
We've been here for well over a decade, before there was a Sup Forums or a Sup Forums

>redditor
>can't go on multiple boards

It's only bad if you bring other board culture here, like what you guys brought to Sup Forums. You really need to lurk moar.

The thing that really got me about Randy was how normal he seemed. He dressed, spoke, and acted like a totally normal guy his age. And then he starts spouting shit about becoming a ghost girl in the afterlife.

It's a mental illness, man.

>thinking you should only post on a single board

Helloooo Reddit!

The video this user posted highlighted that the car accident could've resulted in a head injury which scrambled his brain around.

Well that was equal parts depressing and hilarious.
>tranny phantom

It's all I'll ever be able to remember now.
Too catchy