Is Kamala a good character?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She's brown
>She's cute
>Some people DON'T LIKE HER
>DON'T LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE'S BROWN
>LIKE HER BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HER.

No.

How are right wingers nazis? Jesus Christ sjws are retarded.

I say that as a liberal.

Look at Sup Forums

Good concept locked with all the sjw babbage Marvel comics has right now.
Could be a fun book if it wasn't in the Marvel universe and was more like Marvel Adventures

She was so-so, but is unsalvagable trash after being in Champions.

Doesn't her latest comic have her scolding a atheist muslim who left islam

Pols a tiny minority of fags.

No.

Why don't you just read it and find out?

Oh wait, you're not actually asking, just baiting to have yet another Trump argument.

Sage and report, people. And remember, you will actually get warned for participating in these dumbass "debates".

Hold on, you're literally the first person who even mentioned Nazis, why are people bothering to explain something to you when you're the one who brought it up?

Kkk exists democrat side. Neo Nazis are a few.

No, she's not, but in the right hands she cold be fine. I really think she'd make a great animated series character for kids.

She's really not. I found her character type annoying in the original series and ever since she's just becoming a boring, moralizing doofus.

in the right hands, yes. She's had plenty of good issues and decent character moments but they're starting to get rarer and being on Champions just makes her worse. If Marvel ever gets a full re-staff in the writing room, I hope someone without a twitter army to appease gets hands on her

>STOP MANSPREADING ME

t. Kamala in Secret Warriors

I can't tell if this is a shitpost or not...

The op image has nazi imagery, or are you so out of the loop you fail to recognize a redrawing of the old "cap punches hitler" image?
I still think kamala need to be used to show why muslims may not be inhuman but islam is, have her dealing with the brutal policies of stoning homosexuals for being gay, or have her deal with being shunned by her family after being raped by an islamic taxi driver because she is defiling the honor of their family

If Trump didn't want to be called a nazi, he probably shouldn't have a copy of mein kampf by his bedside.

Source?

Here you go

>REEEEEEE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER AND ANYONE THAT VOTED FOR THE JEW WANTED HIM ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!E!E!E!!E!!!!!!!!

From a 1990 vanity fair interview with trunp himself.
vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

Fuck Marvel.

All I want is for Kamala to leave Islam and become an apostate. She would be the waifu of all waifus at that point.

>Her parents were fine finding out that she was secretly a superhero. How will they react when they find out that she's leaving her RELIGION?! Find out in Ms. Marvel: CRISIS!!

Is religion the only topic that cape comics haven't tried to shoehorn in?

it's just a boring book, nothing makes it stand out among her peers or any teen hero of the past few decades
Kamala as a character is a total cunt though and only exists to complain

She was for like the first 2 issues.

Triggered much?