You boys want some chocolate?

You boys want some chocolate?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/smeel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like white chocolate.

Chocolate? Did you say... chocolate?

No, black women are unattractive in both looks and personality and have a higher rate of disease.

Godamn, we already got ourselves a faggot.

Boy, this sure takes me back.

Nah I'm into asian chicks

What a fucking faggot. Kill Yourself.

Would fuck...

Do I? Yes, I do.

I've got enough chocolate, thanks.

sure.

just not your brand

Mighty Fine taste, good fellow.

Was ethnicity was she suppose to have?

North African

Delicious.

Have a (You) and stay mad.

Any of ya'll wanna take a tour of da' chocolate factory?

Fuck off tumblr, you're the cancer that killed this board.

Who let the nigger defense force in?

Nigger defense force-mind

It's funny cause being racist is bad.

even the japs know chocolate is the winning strategy

Half Asian and black.

You think barneyfag still shows up if it's based off an /mlp/ meme?

He only comes if he's the one who made the post in the first place.

Why does Sup Forums hate us black people?

I like seeing the discussions that take place here....

Poor triggered babbies need their safe space? Should I set up a room with a copy of the Turner Diaries to read, a Nazi flag on the wall, and the curbstomp scene from American History X played in a loop?

Sup Forums was always casually racist yet Sup Forums is one of the few boards that oppose what little of the sites original culture that's left.

>Defending niggers
>Using the word safe-space unironically
>to defend niggers

Who let leftypol in here.

If she's cute like Bumblebee than yes I would like some chocolate .

>liking delicious brown is no Tumblr.
Spotted the newfag

Oh, so you faggots are just a pair of pussies. Trigger warning for you anons, the next Civ game has a black woman in it.

>someone doesn't find black women attractive and gets accused of being from.Sup Forums
That was never a thing until recent years

>There are people who don't like brown
You don't have to jump in and try dark chocolate at first, but at least give some of the lighter shades a chance. I refuse to share a board with children who won't try new things.

>not liking Somali women
You're missing out, also all the Christian African girls with really good manners and morals who wear dresses and speak a better English than most people I've met, I'd love a woman like that.

I didn't say he was Sup Forums. But liking brown was something/co/ always did.

I legitimately don't recall this episode for some reason.

Whoa now, we don't want you to blow away Officer Seymore just yet, Miss Jackson. Let your Chicano handler decide for you.

Casually racist is very different from what it's become. Back then it was like "lol niggers love watermelon" but now it's " I want to kill all niggers, hail Hitler!". One is just or fun and not serious but now there are people on Sup Forums planning elaborate genocide strategies and even spending a good amount of time and money preparing the things they want. It's kinda like how memes were just a fun thing you'd do online but now people take them serious enough to make a public culture of them and you now get things like "Kekistan"

Because Sup Forums, like Sup Forums, is like 80% white people and it's fun to be casually racist.

Go ahead and call us honkies/cracker/peckerwoods if you want ya filthy nigger, it's fun.

Easy, they're racist skinhead honkeys.

Vixen is best

I want her to bear hug me to death

jesus christ lads, are you lot truly this easily triggered?

maybe pedophilia is the way theyll let black people into their hearts

Not that particular user but me and my white friends do this a lot..He calls me a nigger and I call him a cracker real loud in the streets.

>You don't have to jump in and try dark chocolate at first
Fuck that, blacks are only sexy when they're really dark.

I wouldn't say "only" (there's exceptions to every rule) but yeah, I like em as dark as possible

This

I...don't quite get what user is saying.

Sup Forums is part of Sup Forums and Sup Forums has always been against political correctness. Unfortunately, so are stormfags and ethno-nationalists, so when it becomes hip to add tokens to appeal to a new, progressive generation, stormfags and ethno-nationalists try to get their feet in the door and slowly draw people toward their stupidity.

>I want her to bear my children

Look, it's okay to have preferences. I'm not attracted to fat chicks, and I prefer petite girls with pixie cuts. I don't like eggs outside of bread and cake. But I don't try and justify that with shitty racism bait or shit on people who like to fuck fat chicks and eat scrambled eggs in the morning. There's no reason to, it helps no one.

I dont hate black people, I hate minorities being forced in as token characters. its the same as the grrl powr shit since they always have to be positive or mary sue characters too.

Ewww Jesus no have you ever smelled one who's been wearing a moldy weave for two years and seen more hood dick than a urinal at the Apollo? No thanks i'll stick to my 9 yr old korean boys and hot enemas.

Don't lump us in with the rest of Sup Forums.

>not being a nationalist
How does feel like being part of the main thing that's destroying the world?

I've noticed that black people smell like shit and white people smell like sand.

I'm glad you like tasteless garbage.

Unfortunately Sup Forums barely has time to post on their own board because they're too busy posting bait threads and bait replies on other boards.

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in America the black population is slightly less likely to be splendid members of society. Probably just a thing in America though.

What the fuck
Beastiality is illegal is most states, isn't it?

turn into a cute black chick and then we will talk

How does it feel knowing that your ideology lost the only war it ever fought?

Ethno-nationalist, retard. Thinking your race is superior isn't the same as wanting to preserve your culture and having stronger borders.

I talked to one on /x/ a few days ago. Poor guy just wanted someone to talk to him about K-on before he went to bed. I look at them as small, annoying, unloved dogs now.

>Not appreciating the pure sex from chocolate Sup Forums characters
Fuckers ain't got no taste.

Somalis are just chocolate whites

Well things are going to shit as expected but it's not my fault my ancestors fucked up and chose the wrong side.

I know people in the waking world that are prone to Sup Forums either seriously or ironically. (The ironic ones usually mexican or asian as fuck for some odd reason). Commong things around them.
>Socially awkward as fuck
>Conspiracy theories
>Severe misunderstanding of historical facts, then gets fucking mad when you present actual facts that contadricts theres. Even a little. Example; Sup Forums guy hates africa and legit thinks they were cavemen all day erry day since day one, never becoming a civilization. Said egypt didn't count because of Greeks and it was closer to the Middle East. I pointed out Ghana and Ethiopia. I just 'mentioned' it. He raged the fuck out.
>Severely unhealthy with drinking and drug abuse.
>Edgelord tendencies (Shock Threads, too many gifs of blood/gore/rape scenes on phones/computers, unironically likes things like Black Trenchcoats and katanas)

Thought I did when I was younger and tried to maintain racial purity. Observation has a terrible way of changing that.

There are attractive black women, you know? Even without mixing involved but very few act as blank slates and are more prone to wearing stereotypes on their sleeves. The ones who read comics and shit are usually almost already taken.

Bumblebee has nice hips.

This nigga right here

The recent surge of Sup Forums-hate and Wendy... It all makes sense now...

That or you are just an alarmist pussy who listened to only the voices on the internet going 'ITS THE END TIMES' and nothing else.

Okay I'll bite. Whats the connection?

Imagine the thick, musky scent of her dark, non-uniform skin. The texture of her nappy fro that matches that of her public hair. The arousing ghetto accent. You hold the back of her Ashi-shaped head as she passionately matches her extra thicc lips and extra thicc nose with yours.

Turned on yet?

He's jewish?

NO. It sounds like you are describing sex with a literal ape you disgusting ghost rapist.

Or maybe society is slowly changing and people are tired of having blacks shoved in their face 24-7 not every wants to or should have to want blacks in their lives. Maybe you guys should get a clue and just fuck off already.

t. degenerate
knowyourmeme.com/memes/smeel

>honkies/cracker/peckerwoods.

These are not nigger equivalents. There is no nigger equivalent because there is no word blacks have for whites that can subconsciously trigger imagery of oppression the way proper context nigger does.

Stop being so sensitive about words nigger, you were never a slave, your father (>implying) was never a slave, your grandpappie was never a slave.

So stop bitching and just call me something offensive ya spooky nappy haired porch monkey nigger.

I just said nigger 3 times in my post. How the fuck do you think I'm sensitive to it nigger?

My point was that no one gives a shit about honky, peckerwood, etc. They aren't anywhere on the same level because they don't share the same history. Nigger extends from slave times to Reconstruction to the Civil Rights era to today while triggering mental imagery of whitey grinding a nigger beneath his heel. What the fuck does honkey bring to mind when a white person hears it? Who the fuck even says Peckerwood in a non-historical context?

gypsy

they also have the lowest divorce rate when paired with white men.

ok

I dunno, I think a fight would probably still break out if a black dude called a bunch of white dudes those names in a crowded theater or subway car or some other public place. Except maybe peckerwood because no one younger than 50 actually says that without meming. If it has a high chance of inciting violence it does the job.

どうしよ

>touching Muslim women
The only options there are
(a) mutilate my dick and give up beer, bacon and dogs
(b) get shanked by one of her twelve brother-uncles
No thanks.

why not just tell her family you're circumcised and tell her you are too.
If she's a true muslim she won't know what a real circumcised dick looks like.

>I dont hate black people, I hate minorities being forced in as token characters. its the same as the grrl powr shit since they always have to be positive or mary sue characters too.

>tfw actually like nerdy black girls, but practically every Sup Forums example is just some whiny libtard's whiny mouthpiece

the general rule of Sup Forums is that if you expose a part of yourself it'd be shit on immediately

All this chocolate without Numbuh 5? I hunt fer chocolate like, all the time! How come nobody invited me?

Because, Crabagail, they prefer their chocolate to be... finely aged, know what I'm talkin' bout? So get back to your stupid baby friends and let the guys go after a REAL girl!

Worst girl.

Man, I don't care how many times I hear Cree Summers' voice it's still boner inducing. She also wasn't bad looking back in the day on A Different World.

Nah just sexier.