ITT: comics that make you think

Really activates the ol almonds right there, yessiree bob.

That posture sickens me

Fucking hell, guys, work out and you won't be like those 70 year olds I see whose spines are so bent they can't life their chin off their chest anymore

wait wait wait, get a load of this family

>we are all born from a hole
>when we leave life we go back into a hole

mind fucking blown

give me the likes and upvotes, and dont forget to like and subscribe to my blog and youtube Vblog kthxbai

Nah man, I'm getting cremated.

You came out of a warm hole when you were born and you're going into a warm hole when you die.

You cannot escape

Fucking kek

What he said isn't untrue.

Even suggesting that women aren't as good as men is a death sentence for a career and has been for years now.

I refuse to believe someone is this self-absorbed.

Who does this?

I dont get it.

>so please don't point that out

This just makes me think she/he is a little spoiled shit trumping up an excuse to have a great big pout regularly.
It makes me miss emos and goths, at least they were pretty straight forward with their bullshit

>Trans people can't be big and strong
what a sexist shitlord

>tfw to intelligent to get fit

Isn't the Doctor a women now? Do the BBC executives read Dobson's comics?

>Most powerful and intelligent being in the universe
>Not River Song

yes user, but she's a WHITE woman!!!

>most powerful and intelligent being in the universe
>The Doctor

Also, this comic reeks of americentrism. There exists other countries you know.

>Being fit and being an interesting person are mutually exclusive

Whatever justifies those love handles, man.

>40 out of 104

That's not too bad though. 40 is as many as four tens, and that's great. That's more than a third, and I'm sure that percentage will increase as the comics industry and readership get more diverse over time.

This is ironic right?
There's no way someone can go through making a whole comic and not think how much of an insecure douche he sounds, right?

>my hobby is better than that guys hobby
>nyah nyah!

>This just makes me think she/he is a little spoiled shit trumping up an excuse to have a great big pout regularly.

A lot of trans people are like that and it makes me ashamed to be one of them. It's just a big fucking power trip. I'm not saying they don't have gender dysphoria, I'm saying they're taking that out on everyone else.

Everyone is starting to turn on white women. Soon they''ll be the most hated creatures in exist, next to spiders and the Irish.

This reminds me that women protested the 13th 14th and 15th amendments because they didn't want blacks to have more rights than white women

>little spoiled shit trump
Oh, you thought you were so clever, sneaking in an attack on the God-Emperor like that? Close but no cigar, fucker.

How do people not get that 90% of being not fat isn't exercise its controlling what you eat.

immediately thought of this

Nah, it's just a teenager probably. All you need to know is that every teenager's got everything figured out and they think they've lived long enough to say "as I get older"

Also they're not very good at human relations because CNN told their parents there's a pedophile hiding behind every rock, tree, and bush so they never go outside

Post the CIA version

>cartoon law
Draws himself fat, almost certainly waaay fatter.

Doubt a teenage would draw the self-insert narrator with a dad bod.

Does /fitlit/ actually exists or is made up of euphoric skeletons?

Grandpa's right. Suggesting that the trans kid might want to grow up big and strong like her father isn't actually intolerant at all, where as the fact that the kid chose to take offense suggests she thinks women can't be big or strong.

Who am I suppose to side with?

Nah he's a grown ass man.
Here's the first

The one on the left. Get it?

The woman who says it's sexist.

>if you want to insult someone who is part of a demographic you are not, feel free to shit on the entire demographic
-trolling 101

Not even joking, How can one guy be such a beta loser with so much stupid shit and opinions spewin out of him constantly?

Gonna take your system and THROW IT TO THE GROOOOUND

>find the one point in an argument that you can argue against
>make opponent look silly
>make your point as simple as possible so people can't argue with it
>still fuck it up by suggesting that all men should be forced to do work that they don't want

Do comic creators think that whenever they do this, it makes their side look better?

During April fools many of the boards got merged together. fitlit was one of them Pol and mlp were also put together and I cant remember the rest

>draws 40% as 25% on the chart

Well if he were good at math, he might be in a better carrer.

Oh I remember that.
We were merged with /ck/, that was weird.

Don't forget /cock/! [Sup Forums and /cook/]

*/ck/

My first thought when I see someone ripped is praying they don't catch me mirin

>Implying people only workout to look good to others and not for personal, aesthetic, or health reasons (or god forbid that they actually find it fun)
>Implying a proficiency of the body equals a deficiency in intellect or character
>Implying your schedule is so jam packed with activities full of intellectual merit that you have ZERO time to do even a little cardio.
>Implying reading makes you smarter even though there's a ton of absolutely garbage books that won't challenge or introduce you to new ideas.
>Implying that a healthy diet and moderate exercise (30-45 minutes a day) if enough to not be fucking massive
These comics are fucking terrible on so many level

it's so multifaceted

I won't lie, that legitimately made me think. If only a little.

Since... most of those heroes are based in the US, would 40% of the comics being about non-white people or women mean that statistically non-white people are most likely to become super heroes?

I mean women. Okay. I guess in theory that should be 50%. Half the comics would be about women. But if you're strictly looking at non-white characters that's actually a pretty high percentage going by population.

Looking at Wikipedia, white people make up over 70% of the US population still.

is this guy seriously suggesting being a fatass makes him more interesting because he doesn't waste time at the gym?

There are 24 hours a day. What if I sleep 7 hours, clean myself in a1 hour, and eat lunch and breakfast 1 hour each. Half to prepare/buy, half to eat. I work a desk job like, let's say, 12 hours at worst. That still leaves me 2 fucking hours. 1 to workout hard and 1 to read/draw/listenmusic/talkwithfriends. Hell, I could do one of each everyday. Hell, I don't even need to waste my free time talking with anyone, I do that at fucking work. Listen music while eating. Reading while on work break. I can get all 2 fucking hours of my free time working out and still be more interesting than this fat fuck.

If he loves swimming, then he should just get fit by the swimming.

wait dobson isn't English?
for the longest time I though he was

Sup Forums+Sup Forums & /jp/+/qa/

>white people make up over 70% of the US population still
That's almost certainly counting most hispanics as white.

Like, if you had a hundred super heroes in your entire comic universe, you should statistically have 70 white people, 13 black people, 5 asians, and Apache Chief. Half of them would be women.

Unless you broke it down by how many people are frequently exposed to nuclear radiation, in which case I think it would heavily skew white and male because most nuclear engineers and sailors in nuclear submarines are white and male? Don't actually have numbers on that one. Also I don't know if radioactive insects are more prone to biting certain races of people. My girlfriend is Mexican and mosquitoes seem to bite her more often than they bite me.

Good.

Really ponders the pistachios.

If the census says they're white then they're white. I don't honestly give a fuck and the triviality of the distinction is what makes it stupid in the first place, no?

He "loves swimming" in the sense that going to the beach and sitting around for a few minutes in the water before laying down is swimming. The reality is that no one really enjoys actual swimming.

t. swimmer

People who go to the gym sure get rattled easily.

Don't people say this to girls anyway???

The census counts Arabs as white too, but the people complaining about too many white protagonists wouldn't count either group as such.

Really tinkers your turnips

Og god I can't wait for the new season the internet is going to be so butthurt from every angle

>using Tomoko and Tsuyu to push their agenda
Disgusting

>Implying women don't want to fuck fit dudes
Holy fucking shit

There was also /mtv/ because Sup Forums got bitchy they didn't get to merge, then got ass-plowed because Sup Forums's shitty userbase greatly outnumbers Sup Forums.

"I checked"

(((girls))) aren't allowed to grow big and strong now? That's sexist!

I actually agree with the center panel, but that's not an excuse to feel ok about being an unhealthy piece of shit.

it should say "not anymore"

>mfw
If they wanted to make this type of point it'd make more sense for the roles to be reversed considering one is a hero and the other hates everyone.
Checked
Also there's white Hispanic and white non-Hispanic, I believe the usa pop. for white non-Hispanic is greater than 60%.
But what about shitposting and masturbating?

Moffat pls go and stay go.

No. He's a literal Burgerlard.

wait what? I'm a girl and that was a line my parents said all the time to me about food. how is this a gender thing?

holy fuck I must radicalize now

>Couldn't men do half of that unpaid work
By "unpaid work" does she mean raising a fucking child? Because that's an incredibly cold-hearted, emotionless and detached way of thinking about kids (basically thinking of children like they're objects). Not to mention men not participating in child rearing is directly the result of sexism towards males (men must be the provider and protector). So shes basically blaming the victim by saying that.

/fitlit/ was the best thing to happen to Sup Forums and should have remained a permanent board, alongside /mlpol/ because they deserve each-other

actually the wage gap has to do with women being more agreeable then men. They will not fight authority over a raise or being treated better like a man does.

Nigga wat just happened