Why do people complain about Steven being effeminate? There's nothing wrong with a boy being effeminate

Why do people complain about Steven being effeminate? There's nothing wrong with a boy being effeminate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfTtOQbCLo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4kuR1gyOeQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvj9ebIePIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5ICVEIRIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody likes a when Steven acts like a faggot. Boys shouldn't act like whiney effeminate bitches.

Everyone on Sup Forums is either a sheltered pussy or someone who's too nostalgic about "muh nostalgia" or "muh old cartoons".

That's only part of the problem. He's also loud, obnoxious, and unpleasant to look at.

Reminds them of their own pussyness, so they over compensate and act like the dudes who stuffed them into lockers.

Who hurt you user?

What do you mean? Name a time where people actually liked when this character acted like a fag

Exactly. Sup Forums is very insecure. Kind of sad, really.

Why are you projecting?

This guy's a top

Sup Forums is centered around complaining about tumblr being offended while simultaneously being offended by anything that seems like it would appeal to tumblr. The irony is completely lost on them, I assure you.

Just because you're effeminate doesn't mean you have to be a bitch.

Get it straight, Satan. Just because your'e a bottom, doesn't mean you have to be a bitch as well.

But user you're acting like a fag right now.

How?

That's not fair. We also fap to things, many of which we probably shouldn't.

Spoileed because I suspect this thread is designed to get the easily triggered to be bitches about it. The biggest difference is that when tumblr gets offended, they get shit pulled from books and banned, and when Sup Forums bitches, the fuckheads treat it as victory.

Steven's problem isn't being Effeminate, his problem is being a weak crybaby who never matures.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEfTtOQbCLo

How'd you know

>unpleasant to look at
That's the whole show in a nutshell.

FINALLY someone who understands that being effeminate dousen't mean you have to be a little bitch that crys at the drop of a hat

You shouldn't be effeminate at all

He hasn't really been a weak crybaby recently.

To his credit, him crying literally resurrected someone.

I don't mind that he's effeminate, I mind that he's praised as being "open to express his emotions" instead of what he really is, emotionally immature, which is fine for a kid, understandable even, but then don't act like that's a good thing.

In that sense, you could say that for a show that tries to set an example and give kids good messages, emulating the role model could potentially get you beat up and seen as a beta by women.

There's nothing inherently wrong with it--it certainly doesn't make you a bad person--it just doesn't match user's irl experience.
Which I feel is part of the point of the show, to challenge people to question why people shouldn't deserve or be able to find happiness even if they're males who happen to be pussies, among other things, but how distanced it is from reality is distracting.

>user calls steven a faggy show
>other anons call him a fag

You sure showed him!

Especially the fight scenes.

Being effeminate and expressing emotions =\= lacking confidence and maturity

It's that simple

go back to >>/pol

>cherry picks one scene to justify his opinion

Where do you think we are?

Boys shouldn't be effeminate

Because he's not a cute pretty boy

Pic related is a good example of a sensitive, caring guy with more effeminate traits who isn't an immature crybaby

I hope Steven at least goes in the direction of Alphonse sooner or later

The whole fight was pretty shit, honestly.

Then slows it down and shits the framerate to make is more shitty

This.

So the framerate is the reason she's a fat floaty blimp?

What makes Steven an immature crybaby exactly?

Other than crying too much (even then, Al has no tear ducts so it's not a fair comparison), he's kind of already younger Elric.

>There's nothing wrong with a boy being effeminate.
Hi Sweden
Anyone have the webm of that?

Not him but you can pick about any fight in this show

the animation its shit, but some landscapes are cute

My biggest gripe with him is that every fusion he's in i have to be reminded that it's half him, and they always give the fusion the worst characteristics of steven, which now i know he's gonna ruin every fusion he's in

>stevonnie gets his ugly chin and nose
>Smoky is a fucking weird mongo nugget

Please tell me im not the only one that hates this.

Stevonnie is just his ugly face on a woman's body.

To be fair, Steven is channeling 50% Usagi and 50% Gohan.

Alphonse isn't a close match.

Because he reminds me of shinji on the scale of pussy MP.

Except Steven successfully stopped humanity from dying and managed to hit off with the girl he likes.

what if you're a female?

Then it's ok

Many valid answers have already been given, but the most important one is that he isn't cute.

I dont know man. Jerking it on top of my unconscious friend sounds like a better win. Plus I don't know who has the bigger mommy issues

I want to fuck Marco while listening to Steven crying. I wouldn't want to watch Steven cry because he's so ugly I would lose my erection and couldn't cum inside Marco's tight hole.

Being a fucking butterball piece of deep fried shit ontop of that certainly doesn't help.

very true. being a cute absolves all crimes and faults

>a cartoon about a magical gem boy is escapist fantasy from reality
>like every fantasy cartoon ever made
You don't say!

The show looked so much better when Kevin Dart was the art director. Now everything is flat as fuck.

Being afraid to show emotion is the opposite of confidence, user. And it's also an emotion.

>There's nothing wrong with a boy being effeminate.
There's nothing right about it either. Also, kid's fat as fuck. Work out or you gonna get space diabetus.

Alphonse is the realest nigga.

You're on a board that's all about escapist media, of course they're going to throw a shit fit whenever a character doesn't fit into their weird, autistic mental mold

>decoy flash bang grenade!

Sometimes he is cute.

Annoyed =/= offended you sophist

So is this the new Steven Universe thread? I started rewatching season 1 and I feel like bitching about how the quality fell off a cliff.

Look, this isn't a judgement on or about anyone's lifestyles but a man needs to still behave like a man and that means, not becoming a giant sissy when things get too hard. When he gets older and has his own family who will serve as the emotional pillar then? What kind of example is he hoping to set.

It's funny cause he's fat.

Well, you can't stuff the whole show in a single gif.

braaaaap.gif

I mean, that's kinda cool in its own way. At least it's fluid.

>who will serve as the emotional pillar then?
I'm just at the 3rd season, but from what I can see so far, It's going to be that hindi chick.

People making shitty bait threads should be banned on sight.

They play up his femininity to drive the point home that it's okay for boys to do "girl stuff", but they overdo it so much it comes off as grating.

Like pic related. Clearly they just wanted to do Steven in drag, regardless of whether it fit the moral of the episode or not.

I think it's funny as hell. I can't wait for him to fuse with Pearl, since we've already seen her fuse with Rose Quartz. I'm hoping like fuck that we get a weird, fat, dopey version of that knee sock wearing dancer.

You're blatantly ignoring the point about the show's overall morals and messages. Unless you're implying the messages about acceptance are also supposed to be seen as silly escapism.

This young boy prances around arms straight down with the hands on horizontal and moves his shoulders left to right when walking, only 100% bottom faggots walk like that.

I disagree

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4kuR1gyOeQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvj9ebIePIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5ICVEIRIk

There are more ways to be a hero than a violent stoic.

Sometimes protective de-escalation, communication, and healing is better. But that’s very under-represented in modern shows, and every time it does happen people declare it to be "for girls."

This is why we have rapist chad's and school-shooter betas, they've been shown all their life that masculinity is associated with dispassionate violence.

So you clearly hate the show and yet you have all those saved.

My main issue with Steven is that he isn't entertaining to watch, you are basically watching a crybaby that never went to school, knows jackshit about the world and in general is just a shortcoming away of becoming a tearball and break into a musical.

The direction of the show doesn't help, if anything it serves as a booster towards everything I dislike about Steven.

Basically an unrelatable idiot that the show praises for being emphatic all loving hero yet feels like an emotionally stunted retard.

I fail to see anything wrong with you gif related, though.

>When the mean-spirited saiyan makes you puke the android so you decide to blow the planet

>LISA: The Painful

Source?

Because it's so hilarious that in those pics he's fat, gross, ugly, and sad! It's a perfect representation of steven.

fine. Gravel Niggers