Obscure characters

Obscure characters

>The Bear
>appears in a single issue of The Punisher
>throws a dude in a fire, another out a window, probably one of the coldest Punisher villains ever

>Recoil
>hitman
>possibly retarded
>completely maniacal
>obsessed with cartoons (seriously, read pic related)
>completely fucking hilarious
>only in like 5 issues

>Mrs Gradenko
>enemy of the suicide squad
>doesnt speak english
>Turns into a bear

They used his death scene as the basis of one of the kills in the 2005 game.

That weird figure of the night, the Brick Bat, is a robber dressed as a bat who kills people by throwing "brick-like death dealing objects." When thrown they break up into poison gas that leaves no trace. He commissioned them from a scientist and then killed him so that no one else could get their hands on the formula. He then began a crime spree which was finally stopped by 711.

This is the best concept ever.

Morella
>essentially a James Bond villain
>extremely over-the-top in an entertaining way
>rich and powerful
>appears only in a two-part arc

>mighty white of you

Whoa.

hat issue was he in?

>filename

Also, it's part of this arc:

I remember that guy, wrecked more of Manhattan than actual supervillains do before Punisher stopped him.
It was the sort of story that you wondered why actual superheroes hadn't shown up yet.

She's not that obscure, she keeps popping up.

>Bartoc watches the whole thing and thinks the guy is insane

Nice touch there, now I'm gonna have to read the whole thing.

Couldn't he have just thrown actual bricks

Those are some HIDEOUS designs! That giant spider on her shoulder is fucking RETARDED.

yes, but bricks can be traced

I really hope they have the cojones to put her in the new season of Young Justice.

Be nice to see Hurt again too, he doesn't deserve his obscurity either.

I've always found it more likely that she's a bear that turns into a owman

Snapdragon. Fought Back Widow once.

I remember her from Captain America. She's was Diamondback's archnemisis. I could swear she had a different costume tho, aside from the awesome faceplate.

Shame she's dead, but she had it coming.

And 711 is a falsily imprisoned prisoner who escapes jail every night to fight crime, returning to his cell every morning

I'd fuck him

She came back in Bendis's Moon Knight, albeit with a new design.

That sounds neat.

That spider is alive by the way

Snapdragon first appeared in the Black Widow arc, then got salvaged by Mark Gruenwald for his Cap run. Specifically she was one of countless female supervillains recruited by Superia, and ended up beating the shit out of Cap's sidekick/lover Diamondback and nearly drowning her. This traumatized Diamondback badly for a long time, and eventually when she was jacked up on combat drugs she murdered Snapdragon in revenger while in a crazed rage. She felt really terrible about it yesterday, especially trying to keep it from Cap, to the point where she was blackmailed to take up the Snapdragon role herself or have her killing exposed. She never saw Cap again in Gru's run, as he "died" from the super-soldier serum deteriorating shortly afterwards.

And then Bendis brought Snapdragon back with no explanation because he's a fucking moron.

And then Spencer brought Diamondback back with negative character development because he's a dumbass who doesn't do his research (but at least is a bit better than Bendis).

Is it the same Snapdragon and not a new one? She looks totally different, including not being Asian.

At least Spencer gave an explanation of what happened to Diamondback.

I'd really really love to see Spencer bring back Superia.

>Is it the same Snapdragon and not a new one?

Who the fuck knows? Given it's Bendis he probably didn't know she was dead and so considers it to be the original. But she could easily be retconned into being a new one.

>At least Spencer gave an explanation of what happened to Diamondback

It was fucking trash, though.

>I'd really really love to see Spencer bring back Superia.

In today's Marvel? I don't think that would be a good idea. I mean Bendis and Hickman already made Superia into a generic evil scientist (working for AIM) so she already has no real agenda anymore other than EVIL.

>I dig his desgin

>Scientist transformed into New God titty monster.
>Every image I find of her has those warlocks missing, covered or otherwise obscured.

Is she just a booby gag?

>The Orb (Original)
>Has an intense hate of Ghost Rider.
>Always came back with a new gadget or goons to put the odds in his favor.
>Just a sad sack piece of shit who could easily stop this, but always came back for more.
>Basically replaced now by some shitty Mutant.