ITT:Weird parent thread

>Take your favorite character
>And give them a kid.

Aquama... Oh wait....

Superman. Haha, it's actually pretty good.

MANTTTTAAAAA!!

>Nightwing
This
Does
Not
Work
At
All

One night stand that leads him to be a single father? Its worse when you realize its just going to be Pre-Flashpoint Roy shit.

>Punisher
He puts it in foster care and watches over it without it ever knowing he exists.
Maybe he uses the kid to look for fucked up foster parents or something idk.

How many kids does Spider-man got?

He canonically had hundreds in mythology.
I'm sure he probably has hundreds now in comics.

Gwen Stacy

Is that Ms. Marvel?

No, that is spider-woman.

No but she's carrying her son.

You sure about that?

I don't have to.

Juggernaut - J2, pic related. He's 15 and half Asian but no one told the artist.
Nightcrawler- Nocturne.

Not my favorite character, but miles morale.

Does adopting a failed clone of Superman count?

yes

No she's not.

Inb4 Baby has blonde hair. Pic Related
That is still the ugliest Carol I've ever seen drawn.

Jason Todd, unintentional father figure

hmmm, I don't know if I want Peej or Emma....

the first would probably be really cute. But the idea of Emma raising her and Scott's kid...I want that.

I think this one would actually be good character development.

Why, they will just kill it off.

>Catwoman

She actually did have a child once, but the story was so bad and character-destroying that it was never referenced even once outside of her book and has since been completely forgotten. The Pfeifer days were dark times for Selinafags.

it would. it might also be something that changes him to female beforehand, since he's an embodiment of mutancy and he changes from time to time.

but of course as long as bendis is alive, he'd use it as an opportunity to ruin the character more than he already has

x-men should have started having kids years ago. parenting is an aspect of survivalism as well

2 girls in different timelines

Peej actually had a son. Equinox.

Who was the father, anyway? I didn't read enough to see this plot getting resolved.

You could agrue that he is a parent to Damian though

No way, Hank's not one of the transX-Men.
His mutation, like Warren's, is all about being a representation of nature.
That, and having LARGE HANDS ... *hint* *hint*

Besides, there are at least two possible candidates for the mom, both of whom would be super-awkward.
And let's not forget young "Uncle Hank" and the fucked dynamics of that family structure.
It's all good just as is.

They didn't with Jubilee's adoptababy, and they really should have that time.

There are some characters that work as parents, usually the responsible ones that do superheroing as their day-job.
Characters like Catwoman, or anyone else not quite wholesome in their motivations, should never be a parent.

The father was Slam Bradley's kid. Yes, she slept with both the father and the son. He was only in a few issues IIRC.

Just 'cause I really want to know if lesbians from her home-universe really do impregnate each other.

>two dads taking care of a teenage girl
I'd read it.

I guess I'll settle for M'gann for now.

>adoptababy
She didn't adopt that kid, she stole it from a hospital, smuggled it into the US, and then killed his father when he came to get his baby back.

>Kitana...

Oh wait her kids are dead.

Really? I guess the brat is good for more than a vampire's midnight snack.
Jubilee should murder some more people... "for the baby"...

Nightwing is Damien's Dad and he is very good at it.

How good of a parent would Creeper be?

Probably quite good.

Depends on the significant other and that will also affect how the Creeperness manifests.

Sidenote: I have no idea how Creeper actually works.

Is Laura Gabby's legal guardian now?

I can't
judges aren't allowed

at least he has Vienna

Creeper has been anything from a drugged-out Jack to his own personality depending on continuity so one can just pick what they like best.

Wonder how dating for them would work. If we go with Jack and Creeper being relativly separate does that mean their girlfriend has to date both of them?

I can imagine sex being really awkward for Jack since he and Creeper can communicate mentally.