Let's turn the tables and do an anti-jackie bashing thread

>Let's turn the tables and do an anti-jackie bashing thread
She is precious, it isn't her fault you equate kindness and being mellow with having no personality, you are oversensitive to how boring she is because you feel she doesn't deserve Marco

she's 14 and that's pretty hot

Also she's better than Janna

I can't get a good read on you

But she's an unimportant character

No, she will be mermaid and will be part of star and Marcos magic high counsel, even if jarco breaks up

>you feel she doesn't deserve Marco
She deserves better than Marco. Marco is really needy and neglectful, barely putting any effort into maintaining their relationship over just hanging out with Star all day every day.

Janna is better than Jackie in every way except for her figure.

It was all Star's fault. Jackie didn't know about anything.

So will the harem grow in season 3?

Objectively wrong in terms of person
Honestly not even much better as a character

That's how the fishsticks flop, sweetie.

Anyone else had them fucking during those 16 years in your headcanon? Even Nefcy said "I don't know, they were together a long time...". Marco's body and mind returned to 14 so he's still pure, but come on look at Heka.

I just finished binge-watching this show and I don't understand the hate for Jackie unless if it's all just rabid Starco fans.

It's mostly them, translating into over scrutiny of jackies character because she's not off the walls crazy and has little "spice" compared to Tom and Janna, for example. They haven't used her, or any of them, all that much but I feel like every time they do we learn a bit more about her, but it's subtle and the shipping audience doesn't like subtle.

long hiatus's and over meme consumption

It is, user. She was ignorant to all the goings on, but the Starcofags just keep ignoring that.

Did the same thing, and I thought Toffee was a piece of shit from the beginning. And endearing piece of shit, but still a piece of shit.

More like objectively right in terms of personality, Janna is wittier and better at dialogue than Jackie.
They're about the same in terms of character development in that neither Janna or Jackie have gotten much of it so I agree with you there.

It's mostly ironic hate

It's mostly unrelated to the show. A month or so ago Jackie was just spammed to motherfucking death on Sup Forums and it was a combination of genuine waifufags and falseflaggers drumming up hate.

Nothing wrong with jackies dialogue, she just isn't a comic relief character like Janna

personally I just help pouring fuel to this autism fire just out of shit and giggles, personally for me Im ok with Menage a trois/Harem endgame

Could Heka have kids? Isn't she made of magic?

Running With Scissors flashback confirmed

lots of people have this head canon, it's practically implied by they're over familiarity with each other, that and the fact he spent 16 years with nothing but her clones on his mind.

Marco is living the goddamn dream for a teenager.

Bored at school? Ask to be excused to the restroom, hop over to Hekapoo's dimension for a year of adventure and debauchery, be back in thirty seconds.

Wake up in the morning, realize you forgot to study for a test or do an assignment? Pick up some textbooks and supplies, take as long as you want, and still have months of doing whatever the hell you please, and be back in less time than it takes to brush your teeth.

Not to mention the fact that he has instant portal access to anywhere on Earth that he can imagine. Weekend in Belize, but sleeping in your own bed at night, anyone?

life, uh, finds a way

>Kelly
>Eclipsa
>Pony Head's sisters
>all kinds of princesses from other parts of Mewni
>past Queens of Mewni if we get time travel shenanigans, even young Moon
Daron also confirmed at Comic Con that Adult Marco was coming back, so we don't even need to worry about Disney getting skittish with the /ss/

She's made of magic, she does whatever she wants.

Life finds a way.avi

It will be nice if our drawfag that tends to hang around this threads give us some more hekamom and child

How does it feel knowing that jackie is the least popular character in the harem, even the expanded one

Where did all the OC creators go, anyway? Threads are kinda shit without anyone creative doing stuff

mostly is ironic hate there are some faggots that take really serious tho, i just wish she was more interesting, hpoo in just one episode manage to make a more interesting pairing with Marco, but that's the issue too, the show is wild and the characters too, so Jackie being just the chill girl doesn't help much.

Be the drawfag/writefag you want to see.

shit i mean for

That, or she just doesn't contribute much to the show, besides being a stepping stone for Starco.

She contributes a ton to my heart...

But I am one.

idk, after the nukes i'm sure alot just headed out for now, they'll be back soon i'm sure

Marco would never create a child and then leave it in a barren dimension.

I'm here, but I don't think I count.

Magic can create life.
That's how Star made a new wand, and recreated her body.

It's also how she will conceive Marco's child despite their incompatible biology.

I miss purpleanon and the other drawfags already

Star didn't die though

Go out and buy a tablet like I'm going to do ... eventually.

What you want user? I'm drunk enough to try drawing for once

Yeah, neither did Toffee, technically.

w

I hate tablets, I only draw with a mouse

For you to draw something creative with Star and Marco in it

imagine you were talking to her in real life

I'd only be able to nod

>her

Girls like Jackie are a dime a dozen on Tinder

Janna is worse in every way user.
As a person, she's awful.
As terms of what she brings to the plot, it's not much - Jackie, on the other hand, has moved Marco's chracter growth, made Star realise her crush on Marco, and in general creates interesting conflict in the narrative.
Jackie's nicer, kinder, braver and better at fighting.
She even has a better figure.

The only thing Janna has going for her are jokes - she's used for comic relief, so she gets some nice quips or amusing moments here and there

People hate Jackie because she lured Marco away from Star, essentially

Who?

tfw will never have a THICC gf that is a complete pig for food but never gain extra weight

I will never cook huge, delicious meals for my gf who never gets fat

Is this implying that Tom is a part of Marco's harem?

... Do you want to know something interesting? His VA's name is Rider Strong.

>you are oversensitive to how boring she is because you feel she doesn't deserve Marco
Honestly Marco doesn't deserve Jackie the way he's treated her so far. He's let Jackie put all the effort into their relationship. The only times Marco has ever put Jackie first were when Star forced him to in a misguided effort to suppress her own feelings.

When Marco and Star get together, he damned well better have learned his lesson about how bad a boyfriend he's been to Jackie.

>Jackie doesnt hang around marco much in season 3 and doesnt show up in the intro because she's teen pregnant

Marco is mexican after all

>it isn't her fault you equate kindness and being mellow with having no personality
she is shown to be nice, but not kind

kindness is the kind of thing you can only really show through adversity, and jackie is not shown to be particularly kind, not anymore than a normal person

a "kind" person would be shown putting someone elses needs above their own, and actively seeking to help even when not convenient

there simply hasnt been enough footage for jackie to show true kindness

kindness is not bland it is a powerful personality trait, but jackie doesnt have it, she has "nice"

jackie has shown a bit of personality in BBTBC where she is shown to be understanding and in just friends where she actually does show compassion to the ducks and marco, but these are important for her character, but overall she is not a very developed

>braver and and better fighter
sure user
>lured marco away
she didn't. marco was already attracted to her for a very long time

It's really not plausible since Marco apparently only saw the real Hekapoo 3 times during those 16 years. Once at the very start, once when he "almost" caught her, once at the end.

>Star ends up babysitting his kid and if Starco ends up happening she raises em as her step-kid
Nefcy!

I still say those arm things are fur.

>actively delets any star vs threads, and even make a general until they are asleep
>star deleted from the /aco/ thread, jackie is left fine

hhmmmmmmmmm... if i didnt know better, id say somebody is anti-star and pro-jackie

Now let's all agree, to never be creative again

Nah, janitor's prolly asleep/in a coma from the hot pockets.

The clones ARE Hekapoo, Marco doesn't need to hang out with the original for Hekapoo to build a relationship with her

Janny knows Jackie threads are nothing but shitposting magnets so he lets them live so we can suffer

What's Star's new body made of?

Magic and good feelings

The flesh and blood she was born with

I sure enjoy talking about my favorite cartoons on Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons, don't you guys?

>>braver and and better fighter
>sure user

Well, it's true. All the images of Janna being determined and brave in a battle situation are fanart, based on people's headcanons.
In actual canon, however, she's been in a tight spot exactly twice; once facing the truth cube and once against Ludo's rats, and both times she ended up clinging to Jackie in fear, looking frightened.

It's especially notable in the fight against Ludo at the graveyard, where everyone else, including Jackie, managed to be useful and show battle spirit, and Janna was the only one who ended up having to climb a tree and scream for help.

The other main teens, Star, Marco, Tom, Ponyhead, Kelly, have all been shown as very capable in a fight. Even Jackie has been shown to hold her own and show fearless determination. Janna's the only one who's consistently useless and cowering in fear.

Of course Tom is a part of Marco's harem. They sang a love duet together and he fainted trying to prove to Marco how much he means to him. Also feast your eyes on this official episode poster

And...that means nothing. You're a fag.

Begone, fag.

literally a plot device. fite me

Marco doesn't deserve shit. he was always a loser that lamented his situation and did nothing to change, but then he put in work to better his situation and get rid of his complexes. watching Marco get the girl of his dreams was so satisfying.

you all fell for the "Jackie has no personality" meme because you don't understand that she represents Marco's victory it's not that she deserves Marco, Marco won her.

Chekhov's gun.
She was right there in the very first shot of Marco. She was meant to be cuck. They hung her up on the wall and everything.

cartoons are for vergin nerds

And don't you forget it.

Star is the most toxic character in the show and she doesn't deserve happiness.

one would expect her cheeks to be the ones to change shape, but her eyes is what changed. Toffee seemed like he was made of softer goopy stuff. before when his arm was cut he had pink insides but now they seem like the dark goop with a skeleton. this could be because he was just made physically with minimum magic, maybe just enough to come back.

its not hard to presume that star is made of or from pure magic at this point. she is just made of better stuff than toffee since it took most of her power to come back since the blast didnt totally evaporate him.

So... we're getting the return of adult Marco, apparently? Neat.

What about... I dunno, adult Star? Have her spend a few minutes or so in Hekapoo's dimension powerleveling or some shit. It's more or less been established that the place is basically a populated Hyperbolic Time Chamber on steroids.

So if Marco goes back to Hekapoo's dimension, does he return to his rugged manly man body?

eldritch star?

>more flashbacks
I hope nacho stays with marco this time

Nah, it was named something like "Shattered Mirror." I think the mirror would show the viewer the future, and Star saw some weird shit.

Are there posts ITT getting deleted?

Jackie is shit. She is the worse character ever created in cartoons ever, and anyone that likes her should go buy some rope, tie a fucking noose, and hang themselves, because the world is just better off without them.
Testing.

>jackiefags BTFO by not being in the intro
>marco deeply depressed by star going missing
>jackie 404
>jackiefags still mad she was NOT EVEN mentioned in 4 whole episodes worth
>jackiefags have to sabotage starvs threads to prove their walking love triangle plot device is worth shit in the l o n g t e r m
>cant come to terms with a show being about the MAIN character and NAMED after

stay mad, stay salty

pastebins and requests for pastebins probably

>horsefucker thinking that his opinion matters
Go get fucked by ponyhead's horn or whatever you faggots are into