Livewire anyone?

Livewire anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/4668914/chapters/25534503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Extremely underrated girl, in my opinion. Then again, I am a masochist.

Sure. Lady definitely needs more love these days

I love Livewire. She's a fun interesting character.

I've always loved girls with nonhuman skintones

I can understand the new hairstyle from a design perspective, but I think I'd like her more with her old hair but colored in that electric blue

Ayyy the electro wife.

Yeah this guy isn't doing her any favors

Short or long hair?

How about this?
archiveofourown.org/works/4668914/chapters/25534503

Short, but I think a Peej-like cut would be great

Sorry, but I made the mistake of learning how to write as a hobby.

Fanfiction causes actual physical pain now

Does anyone feel like she'd be a better villain for someone else? It's not like bolts of electricity are a big threat to Superman.

Name ONE comic arc where she was the prominent villain! You can't!

Write us a story about Livewire getting fucked, do it now.

Fugg

If you'd have asked like three-four hours ago I'd probably have done it

But it's 7 minutes to bedtime and random faggots on the internet aren't worth sleep deprivation tomorrow

do it.

I hate how she dropped her shock jock look and went for a generic fanservice super-suit. She should have stayed a shock jock just with powers.

Maybe after my other blue/black DC waifu gets some love

Could she work as a Static villain ?

She was in Batgirl of burnside.

How resistant to electricity is Static?

I'm gonna go ahead and say a 100%

Then she wouldn't work very well

Maybe a creepy stalker because she's desperate for someone to sex without baking them to death from electric orgasms

But if that's the case then she can just stay as a superman villain.

I wish Livewire could interact with Static in the comics. Maybe someone could make fan art or fanfics about them.

This is cute.

Modern Livewire should be a blogger with a huge following. The anti-Superman propaganda part of her character seemed to have been dropped quite a while ago.

It vanished after she got her powers in her first episode as well. After that every appearance she had was just a generic "I want to kill Superman because grrrrr!". She didn't have any stated motivation anymore.

She looks too much like Killer Frost without her lightning hair

As long as it doesnt involve a stupid-ass mask, I'm fine with either.

I need to rewatch STAS, I forgot it was ditched instantly like that. What a waste! Now that we live in an age of MAN OF MURDER that aspect of the character has greater potential than ever before.

She should have a powered/depowered mode thing.

Let's be honest, she's SO into him.

Absolute OTP

If she finally fucked Superman would that ease the tension and she'd leave the life of crime behind her?

Only one way to find out

I love her personality and character design .

I think Livewire needs to be in more things. More exposer could help her be popular or be more will known.

Still haven't gotten around to watching Supergirl. Are the Livewire episodes good?

>implying it hasn't already happened

Which cartoon is mid left from?

>Live "if it's still throbbing, it's ready for boning" Wire

That's not them getting married and starting a family.

Livewire reminds me a lot of Laurie Penny.

Particularly the story of when Penny almost got hit by a car and Ryan Gosling of all people noticed and pulled her out of the way in time. She then went on a rant on twitter that people should stop praising him as a hero because there's real injustices in the world that need fixing.

Does she also get yelled at by old men?

Remember watching an episode where it was superman versus wire and the parasite dude, superman had put on a full body condom or something.

How did he breathe?

Superman can fly in space. He can hold his breath for a LONG time.

Why did she instantly turn into a slut when she got her powers?

It's like, normal set of clothes and glasses and then bam no more pants and cleavage

DON'T TOUCH ME I'M A REAL LIVE WIRE

Gross. If there's any character that should have spiky stand-up anime hair, it's a character with electricity powers.

She's an attention whore.

Repressed slut

She's only a slut for Superman.

No one could stop her. That was her whole shtick. She was a cynical bitch who projected her sociopathic tendencies on everyone else. The second she got super powers she could cut as loose as she wanted.

>She's only a slut for Superman.

Because she she sluts for anyone else she kills them.

It's a lot like Rogue.
All the time she spent unable to control her powers forced her to be pure against her will.
But every opportunity she had where her powers were deactivated, or she regained control, or she found someone immune?
She jumped those dicks.
She jumped those dicks with glee.

If Live Wire found someone immune to her powers, she'd jump his bones too.
Hell, the right man could probably fuck the villain out of her and turn her into at least an anti-hero.

Even if the guy is fat and ugly? Even if he was rude and demeaning to her? She'd be desperate enough to fuck anyone if he couldn't be shocked?

>Hell, the right man could probably fuck the villain out of her and turn her into at least an anti-hero.

That was an actual story. Well, besides the fucking because, well, Lois Lane.

>Even if the guy is fat and ugly?
Maybe, if he was a good person.

>Even if he was rude and demeaning to her?
Probably not, but maybe that's her fetish. You don't know.
Some women like candlelit dinners.
Some women like walks on the beach.
Some women like to get slapped in the face and called whores before getting their heads pushing down into their pillows while their ass is firmly propped up to cock level.
Stop being so judgemental of Live Wire's possibly fetish you judgemental judy.

>She'd be desperate enough to fuck anyone if he couldn't be shocked?
Possibly.
Even the proudest man will eventually resort to drinking his own piss if he's lost in the desert.

>besides the fucking because, well, Lois Lane.
That doesn't mean anything.

>lois comes in late, after a hard day at the office
>sees livewire cooking diner, naked save the apron
>"What are you doing in my house!?"
>"Look at me. I'm the wife now."

I liked her brief DJ career.

What music genre do you think she would mostly play? What would be her favorite bands?

That would be an interesting contrast to Superman's Clark Kent side.

What do you guys think of the DC Legends version her?

Made me think of goth Storm at first glance.

Only Superman's super cock can withstand her.

How did he talk

Oh cool

>holds a rally against Superman
>Superman tells her to go home because there's a thuderstorm
>she refuses to leave
>almost gets struck by lightning, but Superman blocks it
>she winds up getting zapped anyway and gets superpowers
>blames Superman for it
>then becomes a supervillain and terrorizes Metropolis
>while still saying Superman is the bad guy

The fuck was her problem?

She's a sweetheart. But she needs to be in focus. If she's just one of many secondary villains there's no way something like that would happen.

I have nothing against villain reforming if it's done good. Livewire is just a victim of a terrible accident.

>you will never have literally electrifying sex with Livewire that knocks out all of the power in a 500 foot radius

Is she just a tease or an actual slut?

Animated Livewire was just a tease, especially with Parasite. Eventually he got mad enough to "rape" her.

I've always thought her reforming becoming a member of the Superfamily would be a good move. Don't know how Lois would feel about someone constantly teasing her husband though.

If any hero should have lots of reformed villains, it's Superman.

As long as Wonder Woman has more.

They should stick with this design. At least keep the hair.

She's like Catwoman.

Double X chromosome.

Well more like Black Cat...if Black Cat never had a chance.

I'm more of a fan of her short stint as a bathroom attendant.

She enjoys it so much.

She desperately wanted Superman to carry her like a princess.

>Her entire MO eventually just becomes sexually harassing Superman, typically by tricking him into doing mildly suggestive things to her

I don't think he "eventually" got mad, iirc he pretty much wanted to grab her for her juice from the moment she walked into his cell. She shocked him when he tried and he decided it was better to cooperate and not get electrocuted, because that would get him an easier and more filling meal. When the plan went tits-up, and he was clearly not getting his Super fill, he "raped" her when he had the opportunity. I don't think her being a tease really factored into it.

She knows Selina somewhat and knows she's got something with Bruce. But with most women who show interest in Clark (and there's a lot) she can get pretty insecure.

Never have Livewire stick her finger up your ass and shock your prostate.

Why even live?

You just inspired me for a new brand of cuckery, wherein a strong and capable career woman gets out-wifed by another woman.

It replaces mind-breaking sex and broken hearts with roast chicken and bedtime stories for the children.

Yes.

She needs a push and a new look. Something more punk rocker shock jokey

I vote for butt cleavage lightning bolt cutt out.

I want to fuck her. If they ever put her in a live-action movie, my dick wouldn't be able to hand it.