Ravess was the best chick on Storm Hawks

Ravess was the best chick on Storm Hawks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWhNbovT90k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was the hottest one on the show

She'd probably play her violin while riding dick.

>Piper
>Cyclonis
>Starling
Nah, Ravess is alright, but she's in like 4th place.

What happened to this show? It was already very watchable, but then in the second season, they got a solid storyline going, things got crazy with Piper getting magic powers and more or less becoming the main protagonist, Cyclonis goes full tilt crazy, and there's mages casting buffs on their fighters, and it was fucking madness and glory with that awesome cliffhanger-Oh were you enjoying that? Well fuck you, CANCELLED. Dammit.

>has one of her goons play her theme song into battle
Okay, she seriously can't just have that shit on tape?

And don't you dare tell me they don't have audio recording technology on Atmos. They have television, with audio!

Any decent fan fics?

That lacks presentation.

>more concerned with being hammy than actually getting shit done
And that's why she always loses.

not really

its tragic

This one guy posted a Piper mind break fics last thread, I think.

>Being this wrong

Best girl pic related

Piper is cute. CUTE!

It's also kind of hilarious how she more or less took over the role of protagonist near the end. Suddenly the story is focusing on all of her improptu crystal mage powers.

Not complaining, it means more Piper doing cool stuff, and more of her talking to Cyclonis.

Who was the greenish bloke who looked like Murdoch Nichols?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooo she aint. My boners are for Cyclonis.

She was just so fucking cool!

For all of Sup Forums's bitching about the lack of truely evil female villains, y'all seem to conveniently forget about Master Cyclonis.

As the saying goes; lurk moar.

I'll give Ravess one thing. She was the antagonist of one of the shows best episodes. Seriously, Stratosphere was top notch.

Starling just kind of stopped appearing in the second season, and I can't begin to imagine why. I mean, she was their sixth ranger for fucks sake, and in season 2 she's inexplicably not around until the finale. Like, was there a subplot that got axed? What happened?

Truly evil? I'm pretty sure all she wanted was a friend. There was a whole episode about that.

Yeah, the possibility of her being a sympathetic villain who could be redeemed by Piper's tongue went out the window in the finale.

>Stupid Canadian Bunny iced an inhabited Terra so her Skyknights could could go transforming bike snowmobilling.
clearly she's worst girl.

Piper's tongue just has to reach the right places.

First up they iced that terra because the Cyclonis had taken over their homeland, second up so fuck if a few things got frozen, snowmobiling is dope and Canadian bunny, what more could you ask for?

Piper's tongue could be three feet long, ain't nothing makin' up for that crystal prison thing. Holy shit.

Yeah but Cyclonis thought Piper was best girl, so therefore Piper is best girl

She may be evil, but she's got impeccable taste.

I remember this show really well, because I fucking hated it.

Dude, have you (and like two people) just rewatched the whole series recently or something? We've had like three or four Storm Hawks threads for like five days so far; which is pretty surprising.

Not bad, just abnormal.

What was this show even about? I vaguely remember seeing one or two episodes on tv as a kid.

Why don't you guys go watch a good show for once?

I have. Surprised how well it's held up. It's not great, but still fairly solid.

>went out the window in the finale.

I don't remember much except that she accidentally blew up her evil friend with too much power/energy.

Yeah I remember it being surprisingly good, but I felt like it didn't get anywhere until a bit more than halfway through the show.

Yep. The nice steady build up to the other side of Atmos was done well, and there were some damn good episodes like Best Friends Forever, Stratosphere, Power Grab, Payback, Cyclonia Rising, but sadly, it was a bit late to start having a real plot. At least it went out on a high note.

She trapped a bunch of people in a crystal prison that keeps them perpetually awake and immobile. That's pretty fucking bad.

Her one weakness!

Kinda true, actually. She did lose because Piper unlocked her true potential, or whatever that was.

Moar Suzy-lu, moar I say!

Suzy-Lu showed up less than I thought she would, honestly.

Yeah I thought the same but for the ones she was in was worth it

Steampunkino

Just like Dragon Booster. Nerd Corps other show before Storm Hawks.

Suzi Lu, you mean.

Canadian bunny/DOG, so she's also got that sweet dogina. Her morals may be off, but Blizzarian chicks are teh pure sex.

Five Days is already a good episode, but what makes it great is the ending. Same with Power Grab.

Makes me wish there were more episodes that focused on the villains.

bunny....bro, I agreed with you all apart from the word dogina, that shit belongs on /trash/

this guy knows what's up

Bump.

The only thing I didn't like about the endgame episodes is that Piper's power is evil, apparently. Powers being inherently evil somehow is just dumb, and the binding making Piper physically ill is enough of a drawback.

On the other hand, evil Piper probably would've been quite entertaining. She'd be the cutest little edgelord.

I don't think the power in and of itself is evil so much as as Piper can't differentiate it from Cyclonis's.

Dragon Booster and Storm Hawks reboot when?

It didn't seem to be turning her evil either. Probably that was just Cyclonis messing with her.

... user. Come on now.

you could build a new series in the same universes, but have them suck less

Set it before or after the Storm Hawks.

or just alongside of the current storm hawks but with a group from a different terra

Why do I prefer the idea of Piper being a lesbian over Korra?

>She trapped a bunch of people in a crystal prison that keeps them perpetually awake and immobile

Holy shit that's horrible.
I wonder just how dark Storm Hawks would have become if they got another season (or show); not just because of that, but because of how they were stuck in the "deep dark bad" area below the clouds/at the bottom of everything.

Because Piper gives more hints to her sexuality then Korra.

Because Piper is cuter, more likable and smarter than Korra.

go into space

I always thought is was weird how they were like bigger, smarter Radarrs

Are they related? Does Aerrow fly around with a bunny-dog equivalent of a chimp?

>Just binged the first few episodes

For fucks sake, this is great, why did it get cancelled?

Because honestly, Piper really does have a bit of a vibe going when around other chicks, especially Cyclonis and Starling.

Ratings, probably.

3 seasons broken down into 20 episodes
1st season is becoming sky knights
2nd season is finding out being a sky knight sucks
3rd season is doing your own thing and saving the world

it kind of sucks if you didn't already want to watch it, most of the first season is just a jumble of mismatched episodes

They already did that though. One of the best episodes, actually. I swear Aerrow is a ginger Hal Jordan.

yeah, i'm going through some of the episodes and saw that one.

was pretty good but it made me wonder how their world works if they all have planes but nobody goes into space

Well they don't really have sealed cockpits, so that's a major step they have yet to take.

yeah, but it took aero all of 5 minutes to construct a sealed cockpit. it's just lazy.

best stormhawk[spoiler/]

Eh, the tech levels are a bit odd. Like, they're a civilization completely dependent on airships, but they don't appear to have safety glass. Plus, every piece of navigational equipment runs on the Time Pulse for some reason, but the Cyclonians take it out twice without being affected. Then there's that robot dragon ship in one episode...

because Piper was a better character and had some actual hits unlike Korra's ass pull.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

This

I have a feeling that this company would be good at making toy-based shows specifically.

fuck you too

i think they did do that at some point

i just looked it up and i was right, they made a hot wheels cartoon, they even worked on monster high, slugterra and they're even working on the new mega man cartoon coming in 2018

They did slugterra which get some cool toys.
I enjoyed both series. Dragonbooster looked weird. What it is about?

Starts off has dragon racing, but the main thing is this big faction fight between different groups. Dragon Booster was a pretty fun watch with all I remember. Even had a faction that was neither good nor evil the hero worked with from time to time. Give it a shot.

I rediscovered this while I was looking up another one of Nerd corp's shows. Does this have a satisfying ending?

Kind of. They save the world.

Yeah, that's good enough for me. Just didn't want any cliffhanger for a next season that never happened.

no, they cut the story in half when it get interested

Imagine if this actually happened. I don't think I'd be able to take Evil Piper seriously. She's way too dorky to be legitimately menacing.

Hell, it's doubtful she'd even be a proper villain. She'd still be with the Storm Hawks, but now she'd be doing all sorts of morally questionable stuff.

I like chocolate tomboys too my man

Can she really be considered a tomboy though? She doesn't seem all that different from any of the other chicks in the show.

Then again it's hard to tell, since defined gender roles don't really seem to be a thing on Atmos.

First order of business , building a harem of nubile slavegirls, starting with Cyclonis.

Master Piper's harem:
>Cyclonis
>Starling
>Dove
>Suzi Lu
>Lynn
>Princess Perry

OH BABY! NOW WE'RE TALKING

Break out the crystal powered sex toys baby!

Is the term "cinnamon roll" still considered somewhat gauche? Cause I'm otherwise rather tempted to use it.

The intro gives a pretty good summary.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWhNbovT90k

It's about street gangs fighting for power in the lower city and the main characters trying to stop a Dragon Human war from happening again. What's neat is that things get more grey as the show goes on. And it gets really good when one of the villains becomes more of an anti-hero.

Well, this thread is a might dead.

Just like the show.

Shoulda posted more Ravess.

>show obviously made in Canada
>black main character?
>how?
>google
>Vancouver
Ah. That explains it.

So what you're saying is Asians have jungle fever?