Are you guys ready for CAPTAIN MARVEL? did you guys know that she's MORE POWERFUL then THOR or DR...

are you guys ready for CAPTAIN MARVEL? did you guys know that she's MORE POWERFUL then THOR or DR.STRANGE and that she don't need no AVENGERS to help her? get ready for a movie full of POWERFUL fights because she's the most POWERFUL hero ever

than

Sure. I liked Carol in A:EMH, so maybe I'll like this one as well.

I like the casting, but I don't know the character at all desu.

Not exactly hard since Strange and Thor are severely nerfed in the movies.

You sound like a bitch.

How did you get that idea? From the few pictures and casting.

So ready

It'll be nice to see a female superhero movie that's actually good

get ready for FEMALE POWER

>stronger than strange
>can literally come back from dying

Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck's previous films, Half-Nelson and Mississippi Grind, are both dramas about losers caught in patterns of self-destructive behavior.

They're probably gonna do a better job than anyone expects.

If that's how she'll look like, I might check it out. She looks cute, not the stupid bulldyke from the comics.

The future is female get over it you gamergate dudebro

But is she more powerful than Rogue though?

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

How many dicks can OP fit in his mouth? I bet a ton.

>Mississippi Grind

Carol as a degenerate gambler when?

Nice work in killing any possible interest I might have had in the movie, dickweed.

She'll get stabbed in a parking lot by a methhead and team-up with deadpool on a road trip?

>MurderCarol genociding the Skrulls with Samuel L Jackson
Fuck yeah I am, user.

Isn't she the lady with the implant that got struck by lightning they mentioned in Dr.Strange?

No, her movie takes place in the 90s and probably ends with her stranded in the Negative Zone.

Sounds like a breddy gud movie.

They're an interesting choice, honestly. And with everyone in love with Wonder Woman it'll mean that Marvel will feel the need to bring their A-game considering how they want to place Carol in the canon.

I'm more interested in this then I was expecting.

She'll prolly be absolutely OP but with a deeply flawed personality

Like every other modern woman movement

>prequels

She'll probably be the reason for the avengers initiative. She could be partially responsible for the Bay Area earthquake. Then exiles herself or is captured by the Skrulls. Cameos from Janet and Hank.

People thought that but with the movie taking place in the 90's her age won't make much sense although

>They can just explain her powers give her slowed aging
>Since the movie mentions the implant is for schizophrenia it could be that the Implant is actually there to de-power her and she was put in Psychiatric Hospital because the idea of shape shifting aliens seems far fetched

>are you guys ready for CAPTAIN MARVEL?
As long as she is Carol of Murder, I will pay money to watch it.

Rogue is best

A Similar disaster to Tony's fuck up with Ultron. Unlike Tony, she takes it hard

I can dream for this outfit... though it be a fleeting dream.

Like have her wear it as a swimsuit for a minute? That's all I want...

Brie Larson is pretty damn hot but she doesn't have the body to pull that off.

>DURR HURR AN ACTUAL FEMALE SUPERHERO IS GETTING REPRESENTED TIME TO BITCH ABOUT IT
a bad female superhero is female Thor because she's shoehorned and fucking retarded
A good one is captain marvel, an imperfect hero with actual flaws that aren't
>Oh she's so stubborn and powerful
Carol has drinking problems and is exceedingly violent in her actions

Jfc god forbid a woman actually gets her own solo MCU movie, right? It's such feminazi bullshit forced down our throats, we've only had three Iron Man, three Captain America, two Thor, a Doctor Strange, a Hulk, a Spider-Man, and an Ant-Man!

It's not a big deal honey, get over it. It makes you look small and pathetic. Like you're afraid of women or something.

It's not that she's a woman

It's that recent trends in fiction (especially sci-fi as of late) writes women characters as "I'm better than men because vagina. I don't need to have personality because vagina."

Nice tits btw.

wut?

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDS

that would be great. especially since they have male cheesecake moments in almost every single marvel movie.

how bad would it be to have her coming out of a pool wearing a swmsuit with the thunder logo and then using a red towel to dry off or something. would be a fun nod.

yeah, she'd basically have to do what every single male actor does for their roles in super hero movies, you know... lift weights and shit.

saggy

>yeah, she'd basically have to do what every single male actor does for their roles in super hero movies, you know... lift weights and shit.

Lifting wieghts isn't going to give you the body of ScarJo or prime Angelina Jolie, which you would need to pull that off.

She's always going to be lightly built.

scar jo and angelina jolie don't have the body to pull of ANY of frank cho's girl

>She's always going to be lightly built.
wew lad, time to learn some biology. i bet you believe you're an ectomorph and your metabolism is very fast and that's why you can't gain weight.

pic related is what happens when a woman lifts weights and eats (and buys breast implants, but brie wouldn't need those)

With the '90s setting, I hope when she appears in present-day continuity, she's washed-up alcoholic Carol from the actual '90s.

It's the version of Carol everyone loves.

J-jesus. This is basically the female equivalent to Thor/Captain America.

We will never have this lads, never.

>With the '90s setting, I hope when she appears in present-day continuity, she's washed-up alcoholic Carol from the actual '90s.
>It's the version of Carol everyone loves.
I wouldn't mind, but if MCU Stark couldn't keep his drinking problem, I doubt anyone else could.

Those are terrible tits

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

nu-carol has none of those. gj ge

>typical /r9k/ shitpost
>muh Sup Forums bogeyman
you have to go back

thanks to an infinity stone, carol doesnt need one

>Movie takes place in the 90's

Soooo why hasn't anyone ever brought up Captain Marvel's name once then in all of the post 2008 movies? Any sign of her at all with Shield? Shield's first contact was supposed to be with Asgardians I thought was what he was talking about 'discovering they're not alone' in Avengers 1, wouldn't they have known about the Skrulls if they invaded in the 90's and Carol defeated them?

Stranded in the Negative Zone + Fury being a secretive paranoid.

This, deeply flawed carol, still murdering shit and being shit on while being right. Lamenting over Mar-vell, I'm down.

Fuck off.

They've also been needed in the comics.

>MCU Stark couldn't keep his drinking problem
Welcome to Obama's republic of Hitlerstan

Literally the same shit

If Carol's movie bombs, will Marvel stop pushing her?

#NotAllSkrulls

It won't, Carolhaters going to be BTFO.

Even if it did, they wouldn't stop pushing her and blame the fans for how badly the movie did.
This movie could do worse than Catwoman and they still wouldn't take a fucking hint.

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE BRIE LARSON AND NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

No, they'll just claim that comic fans are sexist and keep saying they need to push for the non-comic-reading demographic to read their comics like they have been since Iron Man 1.

She will defeat Thanos... because reasons.

Good.

Will she grab a Skrull by the throat and drag it into space at lightspeed to it's body gets ripped apart from friction against the air?

Clone

I don't understand why Marvel are trying to push this character so much.
Seriously can someone explain it to a monkey?

OP here's the thing

even comics Carol got her powers from the Kree Mar-Vell originally and was, yes, just as powerful as he was with the same powers as a consequence, and he was Superman-tier (being a deliberate homage to his Fawcett Comics namesake that DC had run out of business more than a decade earlier for, you know, being a Superman-like character)

eventually she was shown to be even more powerful - as Binary - and as a human/Kree hybrid (thanks to the omni-wave projector that bound Mar-Vell's DNA to her own) there's really no reason to assume she wouldn't have powers not in the original's possession, especially given her history since then

but movies don't have literally a decade to make a Mar-Vell supporting character - who was already an AF major, former test pilot and head of NASA security in 1967's debut series - into a superhero in her own right; so they've apparently skipped ahead and used Carol - who is Captain Marvel now and has been for like, five years, since the ghost of Mar-Vell himself (not any of the various others who've held the name) said she was worthy of the title

so as a comic book reader, I'm perfectly fine with this

it's a manipulation of comic book canon, sure, but what isn't? what original stories do any of the X-Men movies stick slavishly to? did it matter that Don Blake was a real guy whose clothes Jane just happened to still have around instead of a goofy alter-ego? what fucking Batman vs Superman comic - and there's been plenty of those - has them kiss and make up because their moms have the same name? have you been crying yourself to sleep because Cap survived Civil War? do any of the TMNT movies or tv shows resemble the original comics more than superficially? why would anybody buy a comic as bad as the Green Lantern movie, month after month?

it's a Captain Marvel movie

fuck, I mean at this point we don't even know that she's *not* a Kree called Mar-Vell using the cover name "Carol Danvers" to infiltrate Earth

That's a lot of words per minute. How much does this gig pay? I'd like to apply.

eat shit you triggered little snowflake

They don't have many female characters that aren't tied to a team or a man (the X-girls, Invisible Woman, Wasp), that aren't literally the female version of a guy (She-Hulk, Spider-people) or that are morally ambiguous due to their history (Black Widow, Elektra)

Carol is one of the few they can push as being her own woman, to be their Wonder Woman correspondent, because Mar-vell ain't coming back after all and she was already relevant to the Avengers, so she might aswell

I agree it can feel forced at times, but i partially also blame writers that dont know how to handle the situation without coming off as silly. The movie's been happening for quite some time tho, when are they allowed to use her without being cobsidered forced?

It pays the privilege of not being a retard constantly crying about marketing conspiracies on a Cambodian smoke-signals board of all places

You must be some kind of double faggots.

Thanks user

As long as the include Monica as a member of her supporting cast and isn't some black power shit I'll like it.

Also have Monica disappear at some point in the movie and have the after credits scene a leadup for Nextwave

Im sad to say, Cpt Marvel wont be a flop. I dont like Carol at all, Im just being realistic here.

Its not gonna do the same WW numbers, thats for sure, but it wont be a flop either.

fuck off with Le epic "NEXTWAVE MOVIE" it's not gonna happen

You are the worst kind of person. You probably honestly think Nextwave's humor is based on randomness instead of absurdity.

>are in your room and touching your stuff

WHOA EPIC ABSURDITY BRO TRULY EPIK xD

Don't be racist, Carol. Your fans won't like that

Carol sucks though.

So are they using CGI to make Sam look younger?

Nah, watch it gonna be Jane and that's why she isn't in Thor 3.

I liked that they wanted him to take a look at Rhodey and he was all "Pfft, nah".

That or depending on how involved the character is in the plot, Makeup.

We've seen them do CG de age miracles in Antman, Civil War, and GotG 2.

It isn't Rhodey it's one of the guys that wore Justin Hammers shitty power-armor, Doctor Strange starts off during Iron Man 2 and ends sometime after Avengers 2

>original Captain Marvel is one of the strongest characters in the Marvel universe
>no one ever says anything about it
>woman takes the mantle and appropriately is equally as powerful
>WHAT IS THIs FUCKING... SJWS... I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder where the Thor after credit scene took place, what with those fancy beer spells Steve was using that should have been out of his league in the movie proper.

>WHAT IS THIs FUCKING... SJWS... I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because there was no purpose on making a female captain marvel

kill yourself faggot

Dr.Strange Time-Line is weird because theres no way the movie takes all in the span of a few months

Feige needs to make a statement about the timeline especially since Homecoming sorta fucked the timeline.

We know that Strange's accident happened shortly after the end of Civil War, so lets say the Thor scene happened relatively soon after the end of the movie... Maybe like 6 months ish of him starting his training to the fight with Dormmamu.

I mean we don't even know the context of the Thor scene since all of Ragnarok looks like it takes place in space, so when does the earth shit happen because he still has long hair then... so... fuck this is confusing.

We need little captions explaining that things happen before/after other movies from the editors.

I'm liking the sound of the movie so far. I wish her hair was a bit shorter.

Like... people were saying the MCU was confusing before this and I was all "just watch the movies in the order they came out, dingus."

But now they fuck the timeline... Did All of phase 1 and Iron Man 3 happen in 2010? That'd account for the time bullshit in Homecoming and Civil War with the "8 years since Iron Man" thing.

But then man there's so much nothing happening between the New York Attack and the Ultron business. I mean, that HAD to have happened very shortly before Civil War since the things are called Sokovia Accords.