So this is Marvels new official comic universe poster

So this is Marvels new official comic universe poster.

>No Xmen
>No F4
>4 different spider people

Get me off this train.

>Carol not front and center
Trash.

>Spider-Man behind Iron Man.
>Kamala and Sam Re the only non-spider related characters to not be a movie/tv property.
Marvelfags deserve this.

*Good

FTFY

>>Anya there
Nice
>>No Wanda or Mantis
That confuses me.

>Shithumans
>Cage front and center
>RDJ-Tony at the forefront
>Squirell Girl next to the Punisher
>No X-Men
>No F4
>No Ghost Rider
>No villains

Wow, this really is the top peak of soulless advertising. Honestly, nothing here screams creativity or wonder. Just... "hey, these are brightly colored stick-figs, buy them". That was the case back then as well, but at least they knew how to mask it...

there's one good thing about it. No whor.

Oh god, they really did it, they really replaced the fucking X-men for this shitty clone super team

NO ONE LIKE INHUMANS MARVEL, FUCKING STOP IT

stop punching Locklaw, cage, you fucking nigger

I'm buying all the Inhuman comics just to make you suffer, X-fag.

it's amazing how you guys get so worked up over shitty walmart posters

>user spends 20$ a month
>literally nothing changes

Good job faggot!

I never thought I'd see the day where Guardians of the motherfucking Galaxy would be getting a marketing push over the X-Men. It's like if DC started pushing Doom Patrol over Batman. I fucking love it. What a time to be alive.

>google this
>it leads to a t-shirt contest
So what is the point of getting worked up?

It's almost like we're emotionally invested in our primary hobby.

>implying putting the X-men in screams anything but "these niggas make us money"

Did people really think the muggas were pushed out of love?

>no Coulson
Ugh GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT MARVEL

Anya's new costume is fug

>Luke Cage is still just a black guy wearing a yellow shirt.
When will Marvel realize that for years now, he's been so fucking boring and lame because of this?

>mugga-huggas still bootyblasted that the universe no longer revolves around their pet characters

In other news, water is wet.

The rise of the GOTG is undeniably the biggest shakeup to Marvel's core line in years, and has cemented Cosmic as an important corner of the universe in the minds of casuals, beyond space-borne threats like Galactus and the Skrulls. Love or hate them, they're certainly more successful than the Inhumans.

This image just depresses me

you're emotionally invested in collecting shitty walmart posters? I'm truly sorry user

meanwhile I still have tons of comics from the last 50 years to read, far too busy to worry about what characters marvel is putting on posters that are bought primarily by casuals

now go and read the Bendis GOTG run

No thanks, I'm reading Duggan's instead. :^)

As an X Men fan I wish Marvel would sell the X men, or at least the license. Let DC or Vertigo publish X Men comics. Then we can all be happy.

It's been like this for a while though.

They still don't sell that much. All their solo titles have failed except for Rocket I guess. Either way despite the SYNERGY I find Guardians more fun than anything related to the Inhumashits.

Why?

>no Scarlet witch

so is she back to mutant realm or is she gonna be killed in the comics and in the MCU?

Congratulations; you just discovered that Marvel is a a business and that advertising exists.

>Anya with her cartoon new costume
interesting

>Implying DC would print X-Men when they could just print more Batman comics

Maybe they could make them a Batman subsidiary somethow. Wolverine as a Robin, Storm as a Batgirl, etc.

>just as shit synerged as Bendis

I fucking hate this shit. Why blend some characters with the MCU and not others? Blend star lord but not drax, blend widow but not hawkeye, blend vision and war machine but not spidey or Thor...Random

Fucking retarded.

Characterfagging has prevented the X-Men from growing and changing organically. All the worthwhile stories pertaining to them have long been told, either in 616 or various AUs, to the point where there's nothing left BUT characterfagging. The X-Men fanbase consists of a bunch of whiners upset that Marvel isn't treating their favorite characters like royalty; they don't have a clue what direction the X-Men should go in, only that whatever Marvel is doing is the wrong one.

I mean seriously, what should be the next big story arc for the X-Men? How do you make them relevant again without retreading one of the dozens of existing mutant oppression/mutant pride stories/mutant heroes stories?

yeah remember when they fought the raptors and found a nega band in the movies :^)

Man, I feel for F4 or X-MEN anons but maybe they're happy Marvel isn't dragging them along with their SYNERGY miss.
>spider-man is now iron man's shadow

>Anya wearing her suit from the upcoming cartoon
>Anya being there at all

Are they going to try pushing her again? I'd be cool with that if she had a decent creative team. Maybe have Robbie Thompson writing it.

Alright, who are they?

Good characters

>MCU pandering but no Scarlet Witch
Gee, I WONDER WHY

No Wanda because Marvel resents the fact that they share her rights with Fox. No idea why no Mantis.

It really astonishes me how unmarketable the Inhumans are. Like, just looking at those characters, it's hard to work up excitement for them when their mission is so unrefined. What are the Inhumans good for?

just when J'son and Angela appeared right? :^)

Mantis' exclusion annoys me because it's not just here, but in almost all forms of the GOTG excludes her currently. From the cartoon, current comics and even promotional images for the film.

Fucking Black Widow in front of Cap, You can't make this shit up.

If you hated Bendis' run for "synergy" and not because it was a terrible aimless boring slog of a cosmic book, you're doing it wrong.

what's so wrong about giving the people what they want? if the people who pay $4 an issue want more GambitxRogue or Logan/Jean/Scott drama who is anyone to tell them they're wrong.

the only direction X-Men should be going in is reconstruction and reorganization (which is what Marvel is doing now slowly), get all the players back on the table and get them back under one roof

and you may not like X-Men's social themes but they are extremely relevant today, now more than ever.

Wait, where has Spider-Gril been showing up?

they're trying to make it look like marvel got relevant female characters

the costumes are all wrong

In the comics, nowhere since Web Warriors ended last year. She is, however, going to be in the new Spider-Man cartoon.

It's like they think she's not marketable for some reason, when everyone I know who's seen GotG2 loves her. I realize comics Mantis is a lot different from MCU Mantis but normies don't care.

New Spider-Man cartoon. Notice the new white costume.

Here's hoping she comes back in a good comic soon

They were pushed because of my love for them. I still love my muggas

Man, I just can't take anything seriously when it includes Kamala's big goofy hands. Reed usually wasn't any better, but at least it wasn't always huge hands with him.

> good characters
> karnak
lolwut

It must be a female thing.

Cartoon you say? Not really my thing, but I'll have to check out her episodes.

Marvel has prevented new stories and growth, because that growth would be harmful for the rest of the Marvel universe. You can't have the Avengers and a country with dozens of millions of super powered beings and a mutant culture.
Marvel also does not want new stories with new enemies and new characters to not give any new plot to Fox.

It is true that as of now, x men are like in a swamp, but that is what marvel wants.

The Royals were (and I said were) interesting characters, but god fucking damn the NuHumans are so bland and forgettable, apart from Kamala who isn't doing so hot since getting over-exposed.

Here's a fun game, name five NuHumans that aren't Kamala or Moon Girl, that also are not Jackie Chan.

Anybody else miss flat comic art?

Forgot picture.

and yet they still own all the merchandising rights to all heroes.

Are the people running Marvel just shooting themselves in the foot on purpose or are they literally that stupid?

>meanwhile I still have tons of comics from the last 50 years to read, far too busy to worry about what characters marvel is putting on posters that are bought primarily by casuals

We live in the golden age of reprints, my nigga. It's fucking great.

>Ant-Man with MCU costume... why?
> Memelord, Drax the comedian, Groot (at least isn't baby), Gamora with purple hair... WTF!
> Nick Fury Jr... lol

I liked Punk Rock Jap but then they gave him an entirely forgettable name and gave him a serene personality. I swiftly lost interest.

>4 different spider people
>No Kaine
What the fuck Marvel?

>he doesn't know about ike the kike

Christ, sue storm and wanda are the only women present. Yes, I get that it's 1975 but... Wasp is a key Avenger in that era as well.

>No Xmen
Nobody knows or remembers the X-Men, user. It's not like they've had a movie recently or anything. - t.Capcom

Who is the black guy on the right?

when are we going to get rid of ike?

>MCU becomes popular
>Peter is pushed to the side, with Tony being moved to the centre

>Peter joins the MCU
>gets moved closer to the centre again, with Tony being just a little bit further up front than him

Inferno
Naja
Flint
ISO
and of course, Balloon Head

That and Iron Man's sales tanked pretty bad.

Is it weird I keep thinking she should get maimed the first time she fights an enemy wielding fire or bladed weapons

it just keeps getting worse

The Marvel universe seems so much smaller than it used to.

>Memelord XDDD

Look ma,! I posted it again!!1111

Good characters created by Jack Lee & Jack Kirby in their prime, who Paul Jenkins redefined.

The Inhumans shouldn't be X-Men wannabes, they aren't about random mutations but instead Eugenics. They are an elitist society with a caste system of who is worthy based on genes.

Jack Kirby in his 100th birthday year doesnt deserve to have one of his properties ruined like this.

Fuck you Marvel, your current Inhuman comics and upcoming TV series are cancer. Kirby would be rolling in his grave except this is the 789th time you've screwed him, and he's used to it by now.

>Cage front and center
Nigga, he's to the far right and in the foreground, fuck off.

Drax relatively front and center.

all non-white characters on the periphery

makes sense for Marvel

>Jack Lee & Jack Kirby

You seem to have made a mistake. You clearly meant to put Jack Kirby & Jack Kirby alone.

go away Duggan

I'm not here to argue things we can never truly know the complete facts of. Kirby got the shaft many times, but the Fantastic Four issues I read say by Stan Lee & Jack Kirby, so I credit them both in discussions.

I must say despite their differences I love Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and It's a shame they never got on. I will however defend Stan's understanding of character, personality and theme. Check that 90's series he did called something like 'Stan Lee and the Comic Book Greats'. The dude understands the medium and writing for it even well into the 90's better than Liefeld and MacFarlane.

To be fair, they tanked because the first Marvel Civil War comics fucked him over in the comics. All the movies did was give writers headaches trying to turn the comics version into RDJ.

Which is a little weird, isn't there more titles than ever getting put out?

>Are the people running Marvel just shooting themselves in the foot on purpose or are they literally that stupid?
Yes.

>Miguel and Kaine are skipped over for those three
You may as well paint a sign around Miles saying "I'm here to fill a quota and Miguel was too white."

This. Gen X threads are mostly "WHERE'S ____" instead of the book's quality or lack thereof.

No fucking deadpool

Well they retconned her being a mutant so I don't even know why. I bet Marvel doesn't know either.

Well it looks like Hulk, Thor and Cap will be who they're supposed to be, so I can't be mad at it.

Scarlet Witch is part of the ban on mutants and apparently the comics retcon that she wasn't a mutant didn't affect this at all. So I guess it was just done out of spite.

It's more noticable with Wanda because Fox isn't even using her, they just have the option to use their own version of her, but that's enough to make her one of the few active MCU characters banned from promotion.

Though interestingly Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew seems to be left out of a lot of stuff, even though she's never been a mutant. But she had her own TV show for a while so her rights may be tied up in some other way.

I'm not surprised that Miguel isn't there since his series recently ended, and I don't think they care all that much about either of the Scarlet Spiders.

Doggo, Manphibian, Quicksilver's ex-wife, and the other other other kung-fu guy.

>Squirrel Girl doesn't have downs syndrome
False advertising.

>You may as well paint a sign around Miles saying "I'm here to fill a quota and Miguel was too white."
Why aren't you also bitching about Anya then?