Batgirl #13 Storytime

Because no one else would do it, also doing Doom Patrol since it's out today.

This is a great cover.

>babs having green eyes
RRRREEEEEE STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW

I actually like the green eyes when it was shown in Batgirl year one, It's aesthetically more pleasing.

Is Reburth user dead? I haven't seen him in a while.

>"she's my best friend"

Wow, that was super cringy to read that coming from Catwoman.

I mean she is a crazy cat lady, I think it fits her character like if Ivy said " This Cactus is my lover" I wouldn't be that surprised.

I'm just think it's lazy as fuck, every red head on fiction has green eyes and Babs having blue eyes always made her stand out to me.

Well I liked it when Grant in Year one kept calling her green eyes and blue eyes are a lot more common than green irl. To each their own I guess.

Babs you are the worst at super-heroing

Pretty good issue, might pick it up. Hope you guys enjoyed, doing Doom Patrol now.

B-but Batman takes little kids crimefighting all the time!

True, at least this one is wearing a helmet. Maybe if Batman strapped a helmet on his Robins they'd stop ending up dead.

>Joker goes to cave Jason's head in with a crowbar
>helmet protects him
Hindsight is 20/20

It was one kid, Stephanie wasn't a true Robin so that doesn't count.

>Batman is fighting both Riddler and Joker in flashback
>Nightwing is up against Blockbuster
>Red Hood fought Solomon Grundy
>Robin is against Black Manta with the TT

>Batgirl gets a pet kidnapper

Stephanie really should have been wearing a helmet though, you can't deny that.

Where are Babs boobs?

Well you have to save the big guns for Birds Of Prey. Which thinking about it there are a lot of Catwoman/Batgirl stuff lately

Ran away to the Birds of Prey series.

>Cya batgirl, I need to go sex up batman.

kek

damn this art is hit or miss. dat first panel is pretty bad

>batgirl can only go 1-2 issues on her own before nightwing has to come into the story somehow

sad tbqh. thanks for the story time OP

Ssssh you're making sense user on how current Babs is a weakling.

Eh, nothing wrong with the occasional stand-alone. Not everything has to be a big arc.

Why the future wife of mister Wayne has been hanging around Batgirl so much lately???

>implying she's actually going to marry him
She's going to say no.

She will say yes and be pregnant with Helena less than a couple of issues later.

I would think Ivy has better taste, at least it isnt a fern

Arts finally improved.

Social media, am I right, fellow young people?

That face detail is nice, but it doesn't go with the rest of the body or background.

What about Damian?

Thanks OP. It's not a very good book, but whatever, I've kept up with it through Rebirth.

And thanks for the Doom Patrol.

to be fair its just Catwoman who isn't going to hurt the kid or even threaten to hurt them.

How can you NOT see this is Barbara Gordon? This mask barely hides anything! Anybody knowing Barbara Gordon would recognize her!

If you hadn't noticed, Burnside Batgirl is barely street level with little to no tech, armor, gadgets or even basic identity concealment. She's fighting thugs exactly in her league.

I thought that was a pretty cute story. Not exactly heart-pounding or gripping, but just a fun little one-off. Comics in general could stand to do more of these peppered in between bigger arcs.

I really like both covers.

>I'm just think it's lazy as fuck
>lazy as fuck
>Lazy

How the fuck is coloring something one thing one color lazier then coloring it another. Are you retarded? Do you think the artist went out and made dyes by hand to color the page?

I have seen a lot of bullshit straw grasping but this has to be the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard, Try a thesaurus next time dipshit

...have you ever seen Superman and Bruce Wayne in the same room?