Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss Rita

I still miss Rita. Casey is a cute tho.

bump for Niles

I want to fuck Mike Allred.

What happened to rita anyway

She was in the new52 Doom Patrol when they were trying to get Earth-3 Power ring, well maybe she hasn't appeared yet since last arc was basically the Doom Patrol starting up again.

Just noticed Niles is using a ps1 controller to zip around.

Yeah I think I remember now. I just remembered the doom patrol showed up for like 2 issues and then disappeared again until this run started with a mostly different team

>"It also reduces casualties due to friendly fire"
He's technically correct, but...C'mon.

Oh god. He's fucking insane AND right.

The worst combination.

Only YOU can help me. Help me, I'm dying in a nightmare. G

Hey, its that show Shade is obsessed with.

W-wut

I WANT TO GET OFF NILES CAULDER'S WILD RIDE

Alright, that's it for today. Sorry I can't do more but it's already 1 am where I live. Hope you guys enjoyed and if you guys did enjoy I hope you guys pick it up in your LCS. Have a good day/night Sup Forums.

I like how every time I read the young animal issues I have to re read it again to make sure I'm not currently having a feverish nightmare.

Lotion, no ;-;

Thanks for the storytime and the upcoming nightmares I'll have from reading this kind of weird shit.

So Terry None's $#!+ turns animals into furries. Wonder what'll it do to the people.

What the fuck

Thanks OP.

I CANT BREATHE
OH NOO
AAAAHAAAAHHH
EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH
HUUUUEEEEEHHHH

I had a good laugh.

This was all so delightfully fucking absurd. Is early Doom Patrol like this?

How is the chief so based?

poor Niles, he had a plan.

I-is that Mike Allred? Drawing Doom Patrol? Where the fuck have I been I didn't hear about this

Can't say about Drake's run but Morrison's stuff is worthy of World's Strangest Heroes moniker.

It's pretty weird even for Silver Age comics, so yes.

>dungarees
Lol. I'll have to give this read.

Why are people flipping shit over this? Allred is cool but this run without Derington would be 50% less cool. So glad he's only doing the art for 1 issue.

I think it's also best that we forget that Niles was also up and walking around in that Ravagers series

He chief isn't always this crazy but they are the worlds strangest heroes for a reason. Silver Age Doom patrols wackiness comes in its villains and when mento and beast boy show up because they hijack things for a while.

I'm surprised they didn't reveal that this entire reunion tour wasn't some bad idea planted by a scant. It would have been a hilarious twist given that scants were right behind them when they first saw them.

>No page with Larry leaking green fluids from his ears

It would have made more sense given that he was pushing hard for Niles to lead again.

Is this the best issue of the series so far?

There was a cameo from this guy, but that series was terrible.

I have never read Doom Patrol, but from this page I think I get what happened. Professor Beardinchair was a top something that investigated oddities. Caused a string of accidents that turned a few people into unormals.Then he came down from his handicap parking spot in the sky and said "Hey wanna be heroes?" They fight as a team for some time then the turn around and notice a probe in their collective asses. Then they find out it was a setup and disband from the guy that ruined their lives.
Or is there more to it?

I'm dying. This issue is pure gold.

Scants were behind everything, even negative man explains to Jane that he can't really explain why he thinks it's a good idea to have Niles lead the team again, just that he has a good feeling about this.

When you consider Scant's love of terrible ideas it makes sense that they would plant an idea that would eventually lead to a group to invade their home.

Morrison's stuff was really, really out there. His entire run has been collected into three large softcovers in the last few years, so they should still be in print.

Is one expected to actually know everything that is being explained in this page if they read everything before or not because this feels like intentional nonsense.

Morrison's Doom Patrol is great.

Context doesn't really help imo

>intentional nonsense
You're gonna love the Brotherhood of Dada

That's about it, yeah

Mr. Nobody did nothing wrong.

>allred
disgusting

naw, New Super-Man and Deathstroke are the top two

err, read again, user?

I voted for him.

Yep. It's almost like this issue was effective in relating this history to newcomers.

is that quote on purpose?
youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g

I'd say that Allred's style works incredibly well with all "bizarre" books, so having him on Doom Patrol is a dream come true.
That being said, Derington has been doing a great job, and I'm glad that he's coming back in the next issue.

I was thinking the same thing, but they might come back to it later. After all, this arc has just begun.

Good stuff, OP, just went out to buy the new issue

I kinda figured that were the case? I mean all the new upgrades were bad ideas - the sentimental metal body, the new bandages, etc?

Aww Yeah!!!!!

I don't know, this issue's dialogue has a lot more exposition and doesn't feel as natural as previous issues. It's probably necessary to get new readers caught up and kind of fits Niles and the weird kind of Silver Age like vibe this issue has (probably written to match Allred's art style) but I like the flow and more natural sounding dialogue of the previous issues more. And Allred is great but I think I prefer Derington for this series.

I think #3 and #5 are the best ones.

is that middle panel Rita?

thanks OP, this was a wild fucking ride

could be

Finally it's fucking back. How long was it on hiatus for?

So where the fuck is Flex in all this
Heyyyy it's that guy from the intro

They said he was busy helping the Janetown cult exmembers integrate into Danny World.

Well that was weird. For a few pages there I felt like I missed something from the end of the previous issue and the star of this one.

I still think this is all a Dada plot and some kind of plan for Mr. Nobody/Somebody to return.

It definitely is. Terry None (who was sent by "nobody") was reading a book by Hannah Hoch, an artist in the Dada art movement.

I know, I've been in the threads, I saw the dots connecting in the comic.

The question is how this brings him back.

I fucking loved this, straight up pure silver age