Power/Intelligence-Class Classification in the Large MU

Okay, so Reed is the Explorer because he mostly wants to explore shit.Tony is the Engineer because he mostly wants to built shit and get the job done. Pym is the Mage because his science is so great, it borderson science. That aside, what would others characters be in the grand scheme of things?

Strange could theoretically be called the Doctor because he fixes the Universe through his job as Sorcerer Supreme. Doom could be the Equalizer, for he blends science and magic together seamlessly.

America Chavez is the Paramedic of the Universe with the power to turn any straight girl gay.

Doom is the Smith,

How so?

I know it's real and all, but... even for Tumblr, that'd be too on the nose...

Bends magic and science together for a use, afterwards to be discarded.

Don't both retards don't understand how hyper intelligent people behave or that absolutes don't exist.

don't bother*

>Pym is the Mage because his science is so great, it borders on science.

Science that borders on science? Outrageous

Smith sounds a bit too similat to Stark's Engineer.

I deserve a spanking for that mistake daddy. I DESERVE IT!

All this does is remind me how fucking useless Stark is. Pym's science is so good, it's magic. Reed discovers new things so often, that for him science comes as easy as breathing. He's mapping outthe universe in a way. Doom has such a good mastery of magic and science, that he's able to understand the universe in its entirety. T'Challa is such a talented leade,alongside being a scientist, that he made Wakanda actually better.

And what does Stark do? Make toys and suits. That's it. He's like a little kid, in a way. He wants everything to work according to his way, but he's not smart or fearlessenough enough to do anything about it, so he just pouts and uses his money (that he mad from bombing people and then from selling Apple-style useless crap) to get his way.

How Stark is in the Top 3 when all he does is basically be the comic book version of Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniak is beyond me.

This is terrible writing. It's not even the though behind it, which in itself is bad, but it's one you can sell with some tongue-in-cheek - Gillen wrote basically the same thing in YA, but it was always with a wink and a smile and it was almost palatable.

But this is just cringeworthy, "I am literally intrigued"? That's not even the colloquial use of the word. Not to mention the second sentence reading like an OTT parody of this kind of writing.

How did this ever make it past the top brass? There's fanfiction displaying significantly better craft than this.

I'dargue Doom is the one not worth a damn. At least Stark is excellent at what he does, and is able to do the whole "using science as a tool" better than Victor. His purely scientific feats are far bellow anything Stark or the others have done. Vic's best feats arealways willpower-related.

I miss when Stark was... just an engineer. A good one, a great one even, but he wasn't particularly a "scientist".

Yeah,same. He was realistic, you know? He was a businessman, and sure, his smarts were far above anyone's in our earth, but he was still the one guy who was truly "just a man". Nowadays everyone must be this god-like being...

Haha god this page was so cringey even when I first read it back in 2007/8. It's really sad how when literally speaking with the conscious embodiment of the cosmos Hank can still only find purpose by comparing himself to others.

Purpose is where we find it in life. And a life without others rings hollow. Hank's lived with these people, fought alongside them as friends and brothers in arms, and even then he has always been dwarfed by their achievements and recognition. I can see why this would be a powerful moment for him, especially since when written well, Pym easily outshines Stark and Richards.

Moon Girl is just a fucking brat who thinks shes the smartest in the world.

Too bad I never finished this arc. Hank was clearly in "off his meds" mode, acting manic after Janet died, taking her codename, flirting with his robot granddaughter---wonder what came of all that and how it led into him becoming Pymtron if at all

Stark is bottom half of top ten.

Reed
Val
Doom
Pym
T'challa
Blue marvel
Banner
Cho
Stark
Beast

This arc led him into his most balanced arc ever. Avenger academy had him at his most caring and best self. This was ust before it. So you are full of shit

Hank, take your meds.

Recently he's been pushed to Top 3, and while I agree he's lower than Reed, Pym, Doom, Val & ult!Reed, I don't think he should be lower than T'Challa, Banner, Blue Marvel and Cho. He has some really solid feats. Maybe too engineering focused, but still, impressive.

T'challa has always been far smarter than Tony. Always. Blue Marvel should be higher as well. But i can understand the case for the others

Blue Marvel is all hype, and I've never seen him do anything. T'Challa is tricky. Technically he should be, bust most of his feats center around prep and outsmarting his opponents. I think Stark has more raw power, but he's talented in only one area, so T'Challa outclasses him overall since he's a polymath.

She could have so much potential if they didn't shill her so hard. Imagine having her grow as a character, heroing alongside the other geniuses, making mistakes but learning from them all the same. Maybe make her a kind of Rick Jones for a bit, and have her latch onto one hero as a primary mentor before she rightfully earns a mantle of her own, maybe even fully idealizes her own hero persona. If they had taken time to develop It's a it late for Riri in that regard, but Moon Girl isn't beyond hope, I don't think.

But I would love an arc where she just goes mad with her genius and power after villain speech in that one comic.

This was garbage fanwank by Slott, a fucking wretched shitpile of a writer.
It was retconned to be a joke. Just like Hank.

Shut up Loki. You are always talking out of your ass.

He's just butthurt because Hank knew he was pretending to be the Scarlet Witch the whole time.

> It wasn't Eternity, it was Loki...

Then explain this...

Loki is the king of lies. The only explication is that it happened and Loki lied

If only being Scientist Supreme came with a cool relic. Strange has the Eye of Agamotto. Hank should get the antikythera mechanism.

>explication
lol

I always wanted to know Cho's place...

Take a look at Marvel's top ten video they put out one day. I bet you can guess who's at the top, and it ain't Reed.