Magdalene Visaggio wants to write Mayday Parker

Thoughts? How would you feel if Marvel let her?

I don't know who that is.

I also don't now what that is.

She's that canadian who was raped in a video game, right?

Someone Joe Quesada wanted out of existence.

the daughter of Peter and Mary Jane in the future. (no not that one, an other one)

No, who's that writer?

>first google result is Magdalene Visaggio on the Problem with Cis Creators Writing Trans
No. DeFalco's pretty much the only one who can write Mayday, she'd just turn it into something it's not.

Literally who?
And
Pls no.
Slott touched her for 5 PAGES and got MC2 Parker killed, shoved Uncle Ben into her life and turned her into Spider-Woman. The Secret Wars damage control was decent but still, pls no.

this
DeFalco/Frenz or fuck off

Oh her? Fuck her. She isn't the daughter of Spider-Man, how could she possibly have the insight to write Mayday?

i decided to hit up her Twitter page, and surprise, she's throwing a temper tantrum like a freaking two year old. i don't want her anywhere near anything tied to one of my favorite superheroes.

Fuck no, fuuuuuck no, don't ruin Mayday any further, Slott was more than enough.

DeFalco should be the only one to write her and if he can't then let a good old school writer like Nicieza or Conway get a hold of her and have DeFalco be their editor.

Hell I would even take fricking Ronz as a writer even if his stories aren't great before I take anyone else because of how much he loves Mayday.

I hope Devil Lewis and RYV being a thing causes Marvel to ignore her.

(S)he writes that terrible Kim & Kim comic for Black Mask. And throwing a temper tantrum makes sense due to Trump's announcement today about transgenders in the military.

>Creator of Eisner-nominated comic KIM & KIM. Writes at Black Mask, DC, Marvel, IDW, & Oni.

What has she done at Marvel and DC?

Annie May?

Contributed a story to Secret Empire: Brave New World #3 and apparently contributed something to Shade the Changing Girl #4. Practically nothing.

>And the awesome adventures of VENOMIZED ROCKET RACCOON by Magdalene Visaggio!

a chapter of Edge of Venomverse: War Stories coming out in September.

Looks like Devin Lewis having shit taste will save us from Visaggio's Mayday comic.

But seriously I hope no one touches Mayday for as long as this period of shitty Marvel comics lasts even if I don't get to see it end.

No.
This is the daughter that survived the clone saga in her own universe.
Annie is the daughter that got fucked over by OMD.

How many dead/retconned children does Peter have?

>Web Warriors fag
>canonfag
>thankfully doesn't know that Spider-Verse May wasn't DeFalco's May so she can still retire in peace
My confidence in spider-editorial is at an all-time low but at least I can't complain about this.

>thankfully doesn't know that Spider-Verse May wasn't DeFalco's May so she can still retire in peace
That's bullshit. DeFalco even wrote a follow up to that May in Secret Wars.

I wouldn't even pirate it. She's tranny and SJW so she'd be a first to get a job though. All results from google are about trans issues so our little Mayday may be getting a benis in near future.

In one of the Spider-Verse tie-in issues he put in some details that contradicted May's history that he himself established and had her openly wonder about the possibility of her having an alternate reality counterpart who still had a father. Pretty much saying "Yeah, this is May, but it's not my May."

Get ready for Mayday to have a sidecut, have shitty evil 2-dimensional white male villains. Besides her family, her supporting cast like Davida, Moose, Courtney, JJJ and other friends to be erased in favor for hipsters and otherkin and whatever is hip right now. Darkdevil, Kaine would be gone and replaced by Mockingbird and more "positive" role models who will bring attention to SJW social issues and the comic will be full of preachy writing.

I wouldn't mind Yost taking a stab at Spider-Girl, mainly because I want to see how he would handle older Uncle Kaine, Darkdevil, and maybe introduce an older Aracely into the mix.

DeFalco said in the Spider-Girl comicboard that even if they bring the MC2 Universe back that chances are that he and Ron won't be involved.

So yeah let Mayday lie low, they'll just ruin her.

i'm not familiar with anything she writes, so i'll take your word on the book's quality until i can investigate further.

comic writers have been consistently acting like children on social media for the last couple years. all their rants and whining tend to blend together for me.

Kim & Kim was storytimed last week I think, I found it boring. It's about a pair of bounty hunters/best friends, one a girl, the other MTF.

I will harass her and Marvel on every social media platform if she touches my Mayday
Slott already blocked me and I'm a Slottfag since Ren & Stimpy days
this is serious shit

Are you honesty defending a zim/zer bullshit heshe retard who cant write for shit?

I don't care, everything good that happened in the past gets raped my people wanting a quick buck and wanting to push their personal beliefs on others by using something they used to like anyway.

Dear God, please, no.

I bet she got the idea of messing with Mayday when Mayhem showed up in Venomverse.

What the fuck did they do to best symbiotegirl?

did she get an eisner because she is a tranny or actually good?

i'm assuming it has the usual SJW story earmarks? (saintly, shallow minority characters, evil white characters, unsubtle agenda pushing)

Squirrel Girl got an Eisner. It's a worthless award now.

the artist for Squirrel Girl just got an Eisner, so that award is basically pointless.

I seriously think trannies are mentally ill and it stuns me that SJWs are pretty much allowing a mental illness to thrive.

>Whatever let's give her a new status quo.

As a MC2-fag, these words fill me with horror.

Just goes to show you that they don't like Mayday as a character or even touched a Spider-Girl comic, they just like the idea of writing Spider-Man's daughter and injecting what they like into it and just ride the Mayday popularity.

Might as well make another universe with your OC Spider-daughter and get it over with.

Better to have Mayday stay in comic book-limbo, then have a new writer inflict their "vision" on the character.

What did trump say?

I hate [b]everything[/b] about this.

>[b]everything[/b]

This, You're supposed to know that his May survived somewhere. That is until Slott cried like a faggot about it because he can't stand anything being better than what he makes. So it's our May who lost her dad but not really, we just need to wait until Slott dies or something.

Yeah, she can fuck off.

who's this cunt?

>Dude, fuck everything I didn't write myself LMAO
That's a piss poor way of pitching a series.

>Yost writing MC2 Kaine and Aracely with Mayday and Darkdevil.

>Aracely hugging Mayday and Reilly and being a cute and weird aunt.

Fund it

It's obvious she doesn't care for Mayday as a character or about Mayday's family and friends, her stories and life experiences. She just wants to write Spider-Man's daughter doing whatever she feels she wants her to do.

At least it looks like the editor isn't interested in her pitch.

Quantum Teens are go is pretty good so I'm into the idea. I doubt they'll do a Mayday Parker series.

Trump doesn't want trannies in the military. It makes sense though. Imagine what would happen with the bathroom situation.

Erica Henderson got TWO Eisners.

>i decided to hit up her Twitter page, and surprise, she's throwing a temper tantrum like a freaking two year old.

This is a thing she does time and time again. And you know what? Editors reward that kind of behavior by asking her to pitch.

heavens, it's worse than i thought.

No one told him what the T stood for, I guess.

i'm surprised anyone still wants to get into this business if the writers act like this.

Consulted with his generals and the military who came told him they don't want trannies in the military (that was an Obama thing and he'd staffed the upper-echelons of the DoD with women and fags). Presumably because most of them are crazy which isn't someone you want in the military and likely because more than a few were using the military as a way to get the government/taxpayers to pay for their hormones and SRS like Chelsea Manning did.

I do feel bad for someone like Iron Liz though who's legitimately right-wing/patriotic and seemed pretty excited that she was getting ready to join the military.

Reminder twitter screencap threads should be banned.

We know jackshit about not just Mayhem's role in Venomverse but also a lot of the Venoms in pic related besides Eddie and the "Venomized" ones. To be honest I'm starting to wonder if characters like Mayhem will even appear in the event. What if she's just on the Clayton Crain variant covers and thats it?

>Kim and Kim
I'm amazed that it got nominated for an eisner. But it's sort of like a Jem Misfits version of the DIrty Pair, loaded up with modern gender politics like Sin City is full of whores.

I don't think it deserved the nomination. I don't think it's POWER UP kind of bad. It has color and energy, but it's no Tank Girl. Overall, I think it's terrible.

Black mask is literally antifa the publishing company. I'm not even meming here.

Specifically there, he's referring to not making excuses or hiding the issue when islamic fundamentalists go around murdering them.

It should definitely be on a hair trigger, but it's an eisner nominated cartoonist pitching an idea, as opposed to some rando bitching about shit.

It's like a really shit version of the Dirty Pair with no bite to it.

I thought it was a really shitty version of Gunsmith Cats, but Dirty Pair makes more sense.

>I do feel bad for someone like Iron Liz though who's legitimately right-wing/patriotic and seemed pretty excited that she was getting ready to join the military.
Poor thing.

Gunsmith Cats is more accurate I guess but user above said Dirty Pair. Either way, no bite.

He probably thought it stood for Trump.

She got ZERO.

Her books got two. One for Squirrel Girl, one for Jughead. For the team effort. It wasn't for her individual contribution. Not like she won best artist.

another talent-less tumblerina sjw that no one knows.
literally anyone can work at marvel this days.

This. As far as I'm concerned if it's not done by them then it's non-canon/not worth a flying fuck.