Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

The mini-chapter is concluded, and absolutely nothing worthwhile has happened.
I'm not that hopeful about the remaining 5 mini-chapters

At least we technically see Amaya again

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

meta

STILL railroading Polo x fatty fatcat.

Desperate to justify the biggest fuckup since chibishit, last chapter and the forced fag fanservice characters

Shit forgot to mention the 9 months wasted on NOTHING...

Well that was pointless
Can't wait for the five other pointless filler intermission chapters

Maybe we'll get a Molly chapter. Or a Jasmine chapter.
Or a Sue chapter

>Molly chapter
good
>Jasmine chapter
eh, ok
>Sue chapter
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK OOOOOOFF

>amaya chapter
I'll sign up for BCI

I'll bet they will force a "Madison is right and totes not just a pander Mary Sue" or a "teehee this character is also gay for Matt" chapter

I'm gonna MAKE THEM give back our decent webcomic

Damn I refreshed the page to try and make the captcha load and you've been deleted already.

Why is Mike Was Right always deleted?

>amaya chapter
A completely mute chapter, sustained only by face expressions and actions? Wow, it could really be good, if the author...
Oh, who am I kidding. We know who we're dealing with

So this is all just going to be a recap of the pre-Lucy status quo? I cannot see any other purpose to this than emergency filler.

spamming probably
this thread is gonna get deleted prematurely anyway

>amaya chapter
>makes Amaya another faggot

autism runs rampart withing the halls of J. Itor's mind

Once per thread is not spamming. Jan's a fag.

>muh fluff
>muh polo
>muh abbey
How could you fail to appreciate this?

How are the normies taking the filler?

I'm guessing when this gets converted to volume form, she's going to place this chapter before Love Again. Daisy's section was shit, though, I hope the rest of this chapter is better. Daisy is honestly in desperate need of character development and instead we got this.

what?

The weirdest thing is that the janitor has been deleting my Mike Was Right pic for three or four threads already and I didn't even get a warning.
C'mon dude

normalfags dont read about this shit

Pretty much.

They're trying to damage control thanks to the fallout the previous chapter ending produced.

Who knew that quickly and forcibly sinking a ship with so much build-up over a long time was a idiotic idea?

Because they certainly didn't.

And hinting at burgerclap cat getting it on with the supposed spic were just amplifying how badly it's being handled.

Comment count on facebook is fairly low, around 10-20 comments as opposed to around 100 for more plot heavy pages, but the people commenting seem fairly pleased with it. Of course there's no real way to know if non-Sup Forums users are upset because Suit deletes criticism.

What are we supposed to call them?

>What are we supposed to call them?
normalfags, if you have ANY testosterone in your system

Awful characterisation, weebshit and pretend highschooler notepaper scribblings?

>Daisy's section was shit
It's a completely pointless restatement of things already explicitly stated. There was already a little sequence here Daisy was worried that Paulo was ignoring her and the entire phone call sequence was about her putting Abbey ahead of Paulo.

If any of you guys want to discuss the comic in peace, you know where to go anyway.

ded thred

If you ever get too sad just remember Molly and her bright sexual future with Paulo

I don't know about you guys but I'm here to enjoy Mike's suffering.
So far so good.

Hopefully we get some more Madison or Rachel soon

Nice try but even Madisonfag can't save this dumpster fire.

So Daisy keeps being shit, fantastic.

I haven't been here for weeks damn did these threads become slow and dead

Potatocamerabutusingatabletrecentlyfag here, can start drawing again tomorrow, though this comic has fallen so far in quality I've lost passion for drawing these characters doing the frick frack.

We get you but not Mikewasright user?

figured whoever requested this lurks here

That's a fuckload of MDMA

>this comic has fallen so far in quality I've lost passion for drawing these characters

I'd be stunned if they didn't know these pages are just as dull as watching paint dry.

But it's obvious they're stalling while hoping people either forget, or to buy time to edit the planned upcoming plot so it isn't feeding the fury that got started.

They're probably too stubborn and dumb to admit the direction set by last chapter was outright idiotic.

>that filename
>that pic
w-what

>We get you but not Mikewasright user?
He made one of the first posts, but it was deleted

words mean different things sometimes

I'd repost my Molly x Big Al in trash but the mods keep blowing me the fuck out.

Yeah every thread it gets deleted, but this inferior post survives?

I'm always here, watching
Pretty sad about the current state of our threads tho, Taeshi dropped the ball hard
Also I was finally warned, for spamming
Right after I complained I wasn't even being warned hahahaha. What bothers me, though, is that my posts are usually on topic.
Any chance of Taeshi going back to the main story sooner than planned? We won't survive more 20 pages of filler

They're more concerned about the normie fans.

Thankfully, that fanbase's adhd might finally be a disadvantage to them since they'd slowly drop it out of boredom.

I still don't get it.
Can you explain it like you would to a mouthbreathing retard? Or a non-Anglo?

Molly is often used as a slang for pure crystallized MDMA.

Or better known by the original streetname "ecstasy" which on the other hand is streetname for MDMA (or MDMA-like compounds) in pill form.

So we waited two weeks for a whole load of nothing, I should be used to it already, yet I am still here. These five pages could have been easily posted all together in a single day, hell, I'd accept updates only on Monday and Friday if that were to be the case with the rest, but no, of course not, Vero is a massive idiot and her husband just makes it worse.

Just what is going through their minds? How can they drop the ball so hard and think this is ok? I swear one day they'll end being compared to Dobson, that would be an actual tragedy.

'molly' is a term for MDMA (ecstasy, a drug)

'railing' is putting drags/powder/whatever in lines to be snorted

>Amaya chapter
>Makes her talk
>Makes her not shut up about popcorn
>Wears her theater uniform but all her abilities have to be authorized by her boss

didn't know that, thanks

Luggage Lad supposedly I got no source on this, back me up if you got it feels like Chris-chan due to the mockery and ridicule.

But he hasn't realised Chris is a product of neglecting parents denying the help he needed when he was young.

Meanwhile Dobson is a old fashioned delusional idiot who refuses to admit his chain of failures and subsequent bullying long after is a product of his own mistakes.

Which means our dear venerable leader is more like the blue bear balloon than he is like the sperging Sanic & pokeymans fan.

Because hoo boy does he fuck up yet refuses to admit & amend.

How does he fuck up? I mean, what does he actually DO?

He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!

He moderates
And by moderate I mean he shields Tae's eyes from shit while being the biggest piece of subhuman garbage this side if the galaxyverse
All while not getting a fucking job like a normal person

Did he?

No, but are we just gonna wait around until he does?

So he doesn't do anything... I severely hope he gets deported from my country.

You came back too late - or too early - user. Up until last Monday, these threads had 200+ posts. I think we even had a few hit the post limit. Now we're on a 35 page "intermission" until we get the next chapter. So you should come back in late October when things should pick back up again.

Hell that's what I should so but I still lurk here to see if anything interesting pops up for some godforsaken reason.

>late October
not true. The new chapter will start on October 2nd, so by the first week the Taeshi ride will already have picked up some steam.

October? Are you f*cking kitten me? Where is this information from? If true Tae and Suit WILL sinki, thankfully.

32 pages, 3 pages a week, minus the August weekend stream.
This means the last page will be published on September 29th

>Hating Sue chapters

But I liked the few chapters Sue got. Feline Filibuster and Critical Hit were great.

here

Oh it's 32 pages? I thought 35 for some reason. My bad but either way...This is our life for quite a long time.

Actually I think I know a big factor that played into the comments shutting down. Back in the chapter "Boy Toy," aka the gay Paulo chapter, this character was introduced briefly. A lot of people speculated that the girl might be trans, and pretty soon the comment sections for the next few pages had people arguing about it. Specifically I think it sprang from some users calling the girl a trap, and other arguing that "trap" is an offensive term. Initially Suitcase deleted comments he deemed as controversial but eventually he shut it down all together

Yeah, and he also nuked the forums for the same reason, right?
He was just looking for an excuse, and he made it clear that he doesn like "commenting communities" in that tumblr post

>he made it clear that he doesn like "commenting communities" in that tumblr post

Why does it seem more like he doesn't like free speech and expression of ideas and thoughts (except for those dear to him) even with the sugarcoating?

Still funny that its tranny defenders that made him snap.

If you try to go to the forums you're redirected to this Tumblr post that explains why he deleted it

>but for whatever reason
Is Suitcase even capable of not blame-shifting?

I used to like this years old...what went wrong?

Literally the only good things about these threads is to riff on how god-awful the comic is. I feel sorry for anyone who actually enjoys this drivel.

Is this comic worth getting into?

Pardon my elitism, but lurk moar.

it went back to weeb full force and also got dumbed down and riddled with lazy pandering.

All in the name of pic related

It's what happens when you pin mcfucking everything on one thing\Eventually it goes to shit
Now, if Suitcase got a fucking job

>we're in the storytelling business, not the community management one.

But they're now equally awful at both.

>I initiated the change and Veronica didn't disagree
That's pretty much how the comic got to the state it's in today.

>The BCB community in one image

Once again, acting like the very fans who keep their asses fed are the issue instead of them being thin-skinned. Yeah descent happens, welcome to the fucking internet.

You're saying Vero is a pushover and he's a humongous thunderweeb who can't keep his shitty opinions to himself?

That is the cancer destroying everything good.

Taeshi no longer understands dramatic irony. Instead of showing us what characters are actually thinking AS THINGS HAPPEN, she now "shows" us (read: the characters outright TELL us) through either lazy flashbacks to events that were conveniently skipped over the first time around, or as of this "intermission", just throws the parallel experiences into a rigid series of events instead of transitioning between them when they originally happened.

Taeshi needs someone editing her plot in addition to editing her dialogue, and it looks like Suit's completely given up on the former while barely performing the latter (all in favour of stepping-up their merchandise game, when he's not fighting with dissenting fans, apparently).

I really used to like this comic. I really did. But, between the strange choices in storytelling techniques plus Suitcase's abrasiveness and inability to directly address fans' concerns (read: make token apologies without actually acknowledging a mistake), I'm tired of it. I even ordered a book from their latest Kickstarter because it has the last of the few latest chapters I was actually interested in, but that's it. I don't see a reason to continue supporting them, which by this point is really only out of nostalgia for the older stuff. After my Kickstarter package arrives, I'm done.

No, those are the fans who aren't in the inner circle but wish they were.

>Shining light on this evil once again

Just fucking read it. Storytime it in this thread when you do, and don't keep reading when the threads get archived. Resume the storytime once a new thread pops up on an update day. A new readanon would liven up the threads through the hiatus.

I ask every newfag to do this and they never do, why do I even try.

>which by this point is really only out of nostalgia for the older stuff
Fucking bingo, nice doubles

On one hand, I'd like for someone else to save himself. On the other, I want to drag more people into this black hole.

Probably don't need to specify but I'm going to. By "hiatus", I meant of the actual plot and semi-interesting content, not the comic itself.

he looks a bit old

drugs do that

yes

Wow, even the Facebook comments are slower than usual! Boy Taeshi, I hope you have Sonic Mania on pre-order and those waterbrushes ready to go!

No GO. Go do lotsa cocaine and Molly!
You will need it, you are a bcb poster after all!

The short answer? No. The long answer?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

why was the image deleted?

who made this?

I hope we don't

necrobumper