Punisher #14

Bump for Punis......
>writer: Becky Cloonan

>don't worry about it
That doesn't seem like the way Punisher talks to women. He would just stand there glaring at her and then walk away.
Cloonan's run has not been good, and with Dillon gone, it's even more lackluster

That was painful.

>the cockroaches always come out when the lights go off
>i wonder if Ahmad is still selling hot dogs
What did he mean by this?

Thanks for storytime OP

Stories like this make me really wish I was reading The Platoon instead.

What is this dialogue

This is exceptionally retarded.

I can't tell if this art is good or bad

Just mediocre.

Starting to notice how there's little to no internal monologues in these recent comics.

Cloonan is cool, man. I know a lot of women writers lately have been pretty bad, but Becky Cloonan is usually really good.

this is bad though, and in a uniquely feminine way.

It's the opposite of edgy, with the saccharine storybook morality and childishly clear line between "good people" and "bad people." Frank is too nice. The villains are cartoonishly malicious like it's a fucking Chick tract.

Frank is just hanging out eating hotdogs with muslims and homeless people when all of a sudden FUCKING WHITE MALES ruin everyone's night? Please....

He seemed really mad at the guy for disrespecting that Egyptian statue.

>The Punishermobile

...I think I like this?

>The villains are cartoonishly malicious
>The Punisher

user, The Russian would like a word but only once Barracuda is done with you.

Recoil would like to chime in, but he was forgotten after 3 issues.

I don't
I love it.

My problem isn't "ridiculous villains" in and of themselves. My issue is with the fact that Frank in this issue is effectively a daddy projection which makes the contrast between The Punisher and the people he's killing too distinct. This could have just been a particularly violent iteration of Captain America.

I like this better than her first story by a LOT so far. The action isn't quite what I want, but it's much crisper.

I'm going to partially disagree. This issue is more or less a straight up slasher film setup, which isn't stereotypically feminine at all, really. And there's plenty of near morality play shit native to that genre there.

I'm not sure what you mean.

If nothing else survives from this, run, it should be the Punishermobile.

Dont let a vagine write a Dick.

This series is bullocks. Cant wait for Ennis.

You people are so fucking delusional

The writer could have fucking fidget spinners for genitals and I wouldn't care as long as they can write a decent story. Cloonan isn't very good.

It's trying to be Ennis but it's falling way short.

Overall there's worse stuff out there, but yeah, this is pretty sub-par. Cloonan's run back when she was working with Dillon was pretty good, I'm disappointed to see it get so bad.

>black lady can't swim

Come on, R9k. She's written legit shit violent shit before.

Northlanders and Channel zero were good. Her current punsiher run is missing something though.

I actually like this better than her one with Dillon so far.

WHEN

neat

I wish I knew.

god damm, the art in this is fucking terrible