You will never get that feeling from watching a classic disney movie as a kid back

>you will never get that feeling from watching a classic disney movie as a kid back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRR4OiLxDIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't have a feeling when I watched those movies. I just watched them because they were on, like most anything I watched as a kid.

I definitely didn't get a feeling watching the fucking Goofy movies. Those were awful

Shit taste, senpai

of course, underaged

The only feeling I get from a disney movie is an erection from the characters.

I still get that warm fuzzy feeling, user.

A Goofy Movie came out in 1995, anybody who saw it when it actually came out and was in the target demo would be like 27-35 by now

How old are you, bro?

I get a better feeling even on repeated viewings of Giant Robo

>you will never watch The Goofy Movie for the first time ever again
>you will never watch The Extremely Goofy Movie for the first time ever again
>you will never watch Emperor's New Groove for the first time ever again
>you will never watch Aladdin for the first time ever again
>you will never watch The Lion King for the first time ever again
>you will never watch Toy Story for the first time ever again
>you will never watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame for the first time ever again
>you will never watch The Iron Giant for the first time ever again
>you will never feel nostalgic and childish after watching Toy Story 3 ever again

Why did I have to grow up being a kid was pretty cool.

I'm not sure what feeling you mean OP.

If anything I've found I didn't really grasp any concrete feeling or idea of anything as a kid.

For example the whole message of honesty, the connection between father and son, all that shit A Goofy Movie was built on went over my head as a kid, it was just a Goof Troop movie and the events were just plots as far as I was concerned. Even the "messages" if you will of the show didn't seem remotely significant since it was all just fiction.

It's only later as a teen did I start recognizing that themes and the like could be used in fiction to address real life matters, that it wasn't all just a way to pass time. It's then I caught the significance of Pete and PJ showing up to contrast Goofy and Max and then I actually felt something for the movie as I saw the characters less as circus clowns amusing me and representations of ideas like Goofy being a caring but overbearing and out of reach single parent with a wayward child, Pete being well off but neglectful, Max trying to carve out a sense of recognition and respect in his peers after years of his past childish rebellion and father's image greasing his climb up the social ladder. Now it all started to mean something.

Thus far I've been of the mind that while nostalgia is an admiration for the past, I've gained more recognition for the value of things in general presently. Ergo nostalgia has ironically lost worth to me, and my lack of perception as a youth was doing me no favors.

Test

I don't really care because I can still feel relatively the same emotions while watching Disney movies.

I mean I don't really have the same hype or wonder or wide-eye-ness about it, but I don't miss that part of being a kid. I enjoy the feelings I have towards movies now.

I rewatched my childhood favorite Disney movie for the first time after like 10 years a while back, and enjoyed it just as much.
If anything, for me, I care more about these movies now that I can process the stories and see the beauty of the animation with an adult eye.

meh, i don't think i ever got that feeling. if anything i get a better experience now since i know what's actually fucking going on, like i did with Incredibles last month.

My mom had just won custody of my sister and I. My dad tried to pull us out of the car and the cops had to beat him down. She took us to the goofy movie right after that. It was surreal.

I dunno, MCU movies are pretty close to making me feel like a kid again who is really enamoured by superheroes.

What does classical Disney movies have to do with your image about movie from the 90s.

And you can still experience it whenever they make another Fantasia eventually give it a couple decades.

>that music video at the beginning of the VHS release

what in the fuck was this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HRR4OiLxDIg

I used to imagine goofy getting caught rubbing his dick against his leg in class and his demeanor is the result from this trauma

I want to watch Goofy's adam's apple bob up and down as he swallows my cum.

My gay cousin absolutely loved this song, every time he would sing along and mimic their moves

this, autism is one hell of a thing