because it used to have deodato on art

Since when they have elf ears?

>But muh Earth! lol

Like father, like son.

Lol

Snu Snu time!

>Old Man Eros... soon with Marvel Legacy :P

>Shut up, bitch!

>Damn! I wish he were Star-Lord father in the MCU instead Ego... just imagine Starfox played by Kevin Bacon.

Well... that was fast! still better than Tony Stark with Gamora.

You're fucked, literally.

>Thanos >>>>>>>> Cap Hydra.

Maybe because it has nothing in common with real Thanos? Can't wait till Starlin retcons all this shit.

Lemire in a solo comic, with interesting cosmic characters, without synergy, without tie-in with events, of course this is good.

because it's terrible.

Still better than most current Thanos, about Starlin... he should retire already, his latest graphic novels were more of the same.

>Why are you not reading this?
nobody ever storytimes it

>Still better than most current Thanos
Even the blaster shit was better than his hysterics about dying and "Oh, I'm powerless and my beloved Death is now fucking my son. What am I supposed to doooo?". Like he is retarded or something.

Your efforts, like Lemire's, are appreciated I suppose but all in all it's just not very compelling.

It's good. But it isn't Thanos at all

Deodato's art was surprisingly good in this book, actually.

Is he gone, or this is just a fill-in artist?

That was obvious from the moment when Lemire admitted that he didn't read anything exept from Infinity and Rising, but is really excited about making Thanos "a new Vader".

>Deodato not on art anymore
Ayo hol up

>reading nu-cosmic marvel
not even once

So this Quarry is just the fucking Source Wall right?
It seems so similar

You look a the fucking Champion and tell me that again.

Absolutely. It's one of the few great books coming out of marvel right now.

Ah so it's just mediocre in a sea of trash. Gotcha.

did you write this specifically to make me upset because it's working

Why is it that whenever modern marvel writers have titan show up it's always just the dead and barren surface? Does no one remember that there's a civilization living in a subterranean civilization governed by Mentor and maintained by ISAAC?

oh shit

shame it's not cloth like the original helmet

marvel caring about continuity? are you mad, user?!

Lemire seems to have mayor problems with dialogue and narrative. It's way too casual for the epicness the athmosphere and themes conveys

If he could simmer down the rule of cool, he could easily match Starlin in writting

not really.

the Quarry is the graveyard of the forgotten gods, the Wall is the border of the universe

bump

The subterranean civilization was taken over, assimilated and destroyed by Ultron in Rage of Ultron. Of course, this fact is never brought up and the destruction of Titan's civilization is just attributed to Thanos, so what can ya' do.

is that Cthulhu?

>thanos is wildly out of character
>Nebula is JUST LIKE IN MUH MOVIES
>Thane
>Mistress Death is STILL FUCKING TALKING

Look, I know Lemire is trying, but with so many stupid elements from recent Thanos shit it's impossible to salvage this.