SEXUALITY DOESNT CAUSE VIOLENCE OF WOMEN...

SEXUALITY DOESNT CAUSE VIOLENCE OF WOMEN, BUT REPRESSING WILL RAISE RAPES AND SEXUAL ASSUALTS YOU PRUDISH IGNORANT BITCHS!!!!

Holy shit you are so tiresome.

Hes tiresome, when he calls out marlels bullshit? Is this board feminist bias thats tiresome

hi Sup Forums

Oh boy, I sure do love hamfisted preachy messages in my fictional picture book full of people in flamboyant pajamas that punch each other until one of them wins.

Does it, though?

I can see reasonable criticisms of unnecessary sexuality in comic books; often it's inappropriate for the tone, it holds the point back, or it's just plain juvenile. But I've never seen any evidence that even correlates open sexualisation in the arts with an increase in sexual violence, let alone a causative effect.

Are there any studies that suggest a real relationship between the two?

Wow, she's not even remotely sexy in this panel, ruining the joke.

Why are comic writers/artists such fuck ups?

>Are there any studies that suggest a real relationship between the two?
Yes, but they are infected with the bias viewpoints of sex hating feminazis.

>Don't do the thing that I am doing now
kek

Not an argument Sup Forumsmblr

literally every issue of Gwenpool goes like this

its more of an observation

>synergy is so poor at Marlel that once Gwen is in someone else's comic her personality completely changes from a loser NEET to the same old "ugh, misogynerds..." archetype that they can't stop using

Good Marvel, finally coming round to the side of decency.

Really, then i wont give into the Sup Forums propaganda and read that shit. Thanks for the warning user

really? I was about to get vol 1 and 2 of her series, I guess that I don't have to bother now

I know your joking but i hope that cuck is getting ass raped in hell as i type this

stop post this cameo, Gwen is not a feminist in her book.

>implying this isn't how she will be written as soon as Hasting leaves

First of all, no one asked you to be an avatar/tripfag.

Secondly, you're an idiot

The OP image isn't even from her comic.